Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
Oh ok thx for the help :)
Oh ok thx for the help :)
So far I have the bear and the sash. I have 2 extra sprockets. Trying to get the rune next.
So far I have the bear and the sash. I have 2 extra sprockets. Trying to get the rune next.
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
How long is this active? I need like one more day to get what i want xD
How long is this active? I need like one more day to get what i want xD
fxxlj9.png
Really? ._. Can you guys show the accents on a grey default dragon or something??
Really? ._. Can you guys show the accents on a grey default dragon or something??
We'll look into a better accent display solution for next festival. :)
We'll look into a better accent display solution for next festival. :)
@Datsqevlili :) [quote name="Alphaeon" date="2014-07-29 13:08:15"]@fallenprodigyxd, the end date for a festival always goes by FR time and is always listed in the first post. :) In this case the festival ends: [quote name="Stormcatcher" date="2014-07-27 01:04:15"]The [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favors holiday stall[/url][/b] is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in [b]Charged Sprockets[/b] for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on [b]Saturday August 2nd at 23:59 server time[/b].[/quote][/quote]
@Datsqevlili :)
Alphaeon wrote on 2014-07-29 13:08:15:
@fallenprodigyxd, the end date for a festival always goes by FR time and is always listed in the first post. :) In this case the festival ends:
Stormcatcher wrote on 2014-07-27 01:04:15:
The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Charged Sprockets for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday August 2nd at 23:59 server time.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2014-07-29 19:12:59"]@Datsqevlili :) Thank you
JCStitches wrote on 2014-07-29 19:12:59:
@Datsqevlili :)

Thank you
fxxlj9.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40657/4065697_350.png[/img] I finally got the whole set for one of my babes. I do have the familiar as well. Grats to those that got picked. Finally I was actually able to collect the items! :D XD
4065697_350.png I finally got the whole set for one of my babes.
I do have the familiar as well. Grats to those that got picked. Finally I was actually able to collect the items! :D XD
I have no Festival luck this morning ... 50 combats on the Training Field, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest, and not. one.sprocket. Only about 15 of them in gathering, too. I haz a sad.
I have no Festival luck this morning ... 50 combats on the Training Field, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest, and not. one.sprocket. Only about 15 of them in gathering, too. I haz a sad.
[quote name="chomiji" date="2014-07-30 05:02:20"]I have no Festival luck this morning ... 50 combats on the Training Field, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest, and not. one.sprocket. Only about 15 of them in gathering, too. I haz a sad.[/quote] The first three venues suck because there are not enough lightning and neutral monsters there. Try Abandoned Cave or Bamboo Falls, maybe? Of course if your level is high enough to fight there just fine.
chomiji wrote on 2014-07-30 05:02:20:

The first three venues suck because there are not enough lightning and neutral monsters there. Try Abandoned Cave or Bamboo Falls, maybe? Of course if your level is high enough to fight there just fine.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38