Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
the spiral skin is just fantastic!

heads up: waterway is a great place for sprockets.
the spiral skin is just fantastic!

heads up: waterway is a great place for sprockets.
WcC9GU8.gif
@Stormcatcher
Hey Boss, it was super rad of you to make a post like this for the festival holiday. In fact, it was so rad, I have a request.... could you convince your lazy good-for-nothing co-gods to get with the program and start posting about their festivals too? Especially Windsinger. He's awesome and the god of my flight and all but terribly neglectful of his godly duties. Get on his case already, please!
@Stormcatcher
Hey Boss, it was super rad of you to make a post like this for the festival holiday. In fact, it was so rad, I have a request.... could you convince your lazy good-for-nothing co-gods to get with the program and start posting about their festivals too? Especially Windsinger. He's awesome and the god of my flight and all but terribly neglectful of his godly duties. Get on his case already, please!
That Tundra skin.
That Tundra skin.
I like the fact that Stormy got to announce his own flight's celebration. I hope they keep doing that for all of the flights.
I like the fact that Stormy got to announce his own flight's celebration. I hope they keep doing that for all of the flights.
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! I'm very happy during festivals, and this one has pretty cool apparel and skins! Thanks to everyone for creating them! :D
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! I'm very happy during festivals, and this one has pretty cool apparel and skins! Thanks to everyone for creating them! :D
Awesome! Hello Stormcatcher!
Awesome! Hello Stormcatcher!
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
I just digged up a chest from the lightning area and got 1 gem , 2000 treasure I think and also a skin from the Thundercrack Carnivale which was the mirror female skin!
I just digged up a chest from the lightning area and got 1 gem , 2000 treasure I think and also a skin from the Thundercrack Carnivale which was the mirror female skin!
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
I love it all. I just wish they would juxtapose the accents onto default "greyed out" dragons like when you are trying to see what items look like on your breed & gender. I can't even tell what the first one's breed even is. :(
I love it all. I just wish they would juxtapose the accents onto default "greyed out" dragons like when you are trying to see what items look like on your breed & gender. I can't even tell what the first one's breed even is. :(
OOO I want to get the little gloem really bad o3o
OOO I want to get the little gloem really bad o3o
The new things I'm sure look cool and all to lots of people, but personally I'm a bit ambivalent to the bear familiars and such, leaning towards them being kind of eh. Probably only gonna get the emblem and the familiar just for the bestiary.

Kudos to all that have fun with this though. ^^
The new things I'm sure look cool and all to lots of people, but personally I'm a bit ambivalent to the bear familiars and such, leaning towards them being kind of eh. Probably only gonna get the emblem and the familiar just for the bestiary.

Kudos to all that have fun with this though. ^^
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38