Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[quote name="derpyegbert" date="2014-08-03 18:06:11"]For everyone who posted.. it says in the info that the cali drops are "Rare"... meaning not common.[/quote] I am hoping that's a typo and actually referenced the chests. Why on earth would they make the holiday currency, pretty much the whole thing driving the holiday, rare. An uncommon drop maybe, but [i]rare[/i]? If it isn't a typo, then this shortage was intentional..... which is a bit jerkish when combined with raising the prices on festival items. And it doesn't explain the people who still managed to get over 1000 sprockets casually grinding the coli either. (The AH prices on sprockets didn't support the idea that they were common, since their average price was around 1300-1500T per sprocket.)
derpyegbert wrote on 2014-08-03 18:06:11:
For everyone who posted.. it says in the info that the cali drops are "Rare"... meaning not common.

I am hoping that's a typo and actually referenced the chests. Why on earth would they make the holiday currency, pretty much the whole thing driving the holiday, rare. An uncommon drop maybe, but rare?

If it isn't a typo, then this shortage was intentional..... which is a bit jerkish when combined with raising the prices on festival items. And it doesn't explain the people who still managed to get over 1000 sprockets casually grinding the coli either. (The AH prices on sprockets didn't support the idea that they were common, since their average price was around 1300-1500T per sprocket.)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

No, the currency was a rare drop too. Maybe it's because the golem gauntlet is so cool that they didn't want to flood the market with them?
@Amut

No, the currency was a rare drop too. Maybe it's because the golem gauntlet is so cool that they didn't want to flood the market with them?
LxbWmll.png
I wish they were for lower prices ........right?
I wish they were for lower prices ........right?
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
As this is announcement is for the 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale, I have locked it to avoid confusion and in accordance with the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
As this is announcement is for the 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale, I have locked it to avoid confusion and in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38