Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Four Spyros of the Apocalypse (G1)
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l0XWsTy.png[/img] ------ [center]Listen. Listen up. I have been collecting G1 Spyros for a while now, and the crew is finally complete. I have, for your perusing pleasure, [u]FOUR[/u] (4) potential Spyros to choose from. Are you strong enough to take one in and transform him into what he was truly meant to be? No. Of course not. I can see you're far more powerful than that. [i]You[/i] are the kind of maniac who would purchase [b][i]ALL FOUR[/i][/b]. ------ ------ [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=119&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=158&auth=0414e029d70cf63618882395dd0dd358e5b32a3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center]Spyro of Pestillence. Virulent. A harbinger. A ghostly proliferator of disease and decay. Fishes expired deli meat out of the back of the fridge, proudly proclaiming, "It's still good!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/P2Jxf0t.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83244093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832441/83244093.png[/img][/url] [s](180g - plz buy this Spyro.)[/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [/center] ------ ------ [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=105&auth=ce6d926d5e744ccc51bbf221fcaf48bb82de68d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spyro of War. Relentless. Cruel. A fiery overlord of destruction and agony. Totally uses aimbots when he plays online shooters and gets mad when people call him out on it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zv62qXJ.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87366739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873668/87366739.png[/img][/url] [s](200g - plz buy this Spyro.)[/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [/center] ------ ------ [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=171&auth=5d3cca8ad33bc0c351f358264b8e4f724683756f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spyro of Famine. Insatiable. Rabid. A loathsome agent of desperation and suffering. Purposefully eats the last slice of leftover pizza knowing that you were saving it for lunch tomorrow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eo16Igm.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84958852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849589/84958852.png[/img][/url] [s](90g - plz buy this Spyro.)[/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [/center] ------ ------ [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=8b1be583ffc6f116252492b5392e1abbb4878165&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center]Spyro of Death. Shadowy. Inevitable. A dark end to all things good and loved. Doesn't water your plants or feed your goldfish while you're away on vacation, then vagueposts on Facebook about how they wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Regsi2N.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52844512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/528446/52844512.png[/img][/url] (120g - plz buy this Spyro.) ------ ------ Please let me know if you'd like to buy any of these Spyros. Thank you. ------ ------ [/center]
l0XWsTy.png

Listen.

Listen up.

I have been collecting G1 Spyros for a while now, and the crew is finally complete.

I have, for your perusing pleasure, FOUR (4) potential Spyros to choose from.

Are you strong enough to take one in and transform him into what he was truly meant to be?

No. Of course not.

I can see you're far more powerful than that.

You are the kind of maniac who would purchase ALL FOUR.

dragon?age=0&body=119&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=158&auth=0414e029d70cf63618882395dd0dd358e5b32a3f&dummyext=prev.png
Spyro of Pestillence. Virulent. A harbinger. A ghostly proliferator of disease and decay. Fishes expired deli meat out of the back of the fridge, proudly proclaiming, "It's still good!"

P2Jxf0t.png

83244093.png
(180g - plz buy this Spyro.) SOLD

dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=105&auth=ce6d926d5e744ccc51bbf221fcaf48bb82de68d4&dummyext=prev.png
Spyro of War. Relentless. Cruel. A fiery overlord of destruction and agony. Totally uses aimbots when he plays online shooters and gets mad when people call him out on it.

zv62qXJ.png

87366739.png
(200g - plz buy this Spyro.) SOLD

dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=171&auth=5d3cca8ad33bc0c351f358264b8e4f724683756f&dummyext=prev.png
Spyro of Famine. Insatiable. Rabid. A loathsome agent of desperation and suffering. Purposefully eats the last slice of leftover pizza knowing that you were saving it for lunch tomorrow.

Eo16Igm.png

84958852.png
(90g - plz buy this Spyro.) SOLD

dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=8b1be583ffc6f116252492b5392e1abbb4878165&dummyext=prev.png
Spyro of Death. Shadowy. Inevitable. A dark end to all things good and loved. Doesn't water your plants or feed your goldfish while you're away on vacation, then vagueposts on Facebook about how they wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

Regsi2N.png

52844512.png
(120g - plz buy this Spyro.)

Please let me know if you'd like to buy any of these Spyros.

Thank you.

mAdHTB1.gif
General pinglists: Flat sale
Ping for: XYZ, Plague Rare, Fire Normal Eyes, Earth Normal Eyes, Light Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Tundra, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @seylon @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Duchess @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @MafiaVamp @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @vencrypt @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Eryel @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @timeland @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @Innive @Kneph @thylababe @Neoster @Rathsin @eggod @Cassiopeia @MysticOfLight @WaterMaloneDraws @Princesco @Barok @philocaly @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Seas @finnamony @Kasalin @AzaRein @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @bonivich @0hzarks @Helixstorm @PiaMors @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Zelie @Terrify @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @Vampier @Embroid @Scintillia @Runi @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @Lovejoy @JavaMP @Enaka @juga @DarkNiiinja @Syldaya @Lomon @SakraKaine @TaroQueen @robsypi @mcpearlie @Bunnu @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Flatbooty @xenofaun @plesioth @deadend @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @terrify @loulemon @fugo @overture @oxeye @EonShinato @affable @Plushstiel @mizpah @Hydrixz404 @Annago @AnimalOddity @Usoris @KnightYumi @auldale @kyruiz @Apfelobst @Blayne @SnowLynx @puppicino @above @acrobat @Narikine @souls @TheLoversMask @beauzbelle @Luluwi @Herbalist @Kreide @zeniths @treesapperson @macintalk @Kapro @Crassula @PrincessInfinity @charaut

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #83244093 (Plague Rare) (Wisteria/Pumpkin/Marigold) 2023-01-01
Date pings: @sifenke @Artorias @Nukleer @Novetteus @Putrefaction @Sionainn @Blushunt @mercurialwings @mayanaz @Kikatzu @l0ser @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @assiduendo @LABS107 @Cassaroz @BubblePaw @alexmonstrous @Manifesting @Jeon @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Askesis @Map1e @Narikine @TaroQueen @mcpearlie @AquamarineNaga @PrincessInfinity @JackalopShepherd
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 2 #87366739 (Fire Uncommon) (Nightshade/Peach/Buttercup) 2023-07-04
Date pings: @BubblePaw @Manifesting @frogletfern @TaroQueen
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @AlphaSnowdust @DarkNiiinja @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 3 #84958852 (Earth Unusual) (Fog/Cantaloupe/Goldenrod) 2023-03-22
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 4 #52844512 (Light Unusual) (Nightshade/Carrot/Goldenrod) 2019-06-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Tauriel @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

General pinglists: Flat sale
Ping for: XYZ, Plague Rare, Fire Normal Eyes, Earth Normal Eyes, Light Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Tundra, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @seylon @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Duchess @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @MafiaVamp @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @vencrypt @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Eryel @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @timeland @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @Innive @Kneph @thylababe @Neoster @Rathsin @eggod @Cassiopeia @MysticOfLight @WaterMaloneDraws @Princesco @Barok @philocaly @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Seas @finnamony @Kasalin @AzaRein @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @bonivich @0hzarks @Helixstorm @PiaMors @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Zelie @Terrify @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @Vampier @Embroid @Scintillia @Runi @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @Lovejoy @JavaMP @Enaka @juga @DarkNiiinja @Syldaya @Lomon @SakraKaine @TaroQueen @robsypi @mcpearlie @Bunnu @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Flatbooty @xenofaun @plesioth @deadend @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @terrify @loulemon @fugo @overture @oxeye @EonShinato @affable @Plushstiel @mizpah @Hydrixz404 @Annago @AnimalOddity @Usoris @KnightYumi @auldale @kyruiz @Apfelobst @Blayne @SnowLynx @puppicino @above @acrobat @Narikine @souls @TheLoversMask @beauzbelle @Luluwi @Herbalist @Kreide @zeniths @treesapperson @macintalk @Kapro @Crassula @PrincessInfinity @charaut

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #83244093 (Plague Rare) (Wisteria/Pumpkin/Marigold) 2023-01-01
Date pings: @sifenke @Artorias @Nukleer @Novetteus @Putrefaction @Sionainn @Blushunt @mercurialwings @mayanaz @Kikatzu @l0ser @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @assiduendo @LABS107 @Cassaroz @BubblePaw @alexmonstrous @Manifesting @Jeon @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Askesis @Map1e @Narikine @TaroQueen @mcpearlie @AquamarineNaga @PrincessInfinity @JackalopShepherd
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 2 #87366739 (Fire Uncommon) (Nightshade/Peach/Buttercup) 2023-07-04
Date pings: @BubblePaw @Manifesting @frogletfern @TaroQueen
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @AlphaSnowdust @DarkNiiinja @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 3 #84958852 (Earth Unusual) (Fog/Cantaloupe/Goldenrod) 2023-03-22
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Dragon 4 #52844512 (Light Unusual) (Nightshade/Carrot/Goldenrod) 2019-06-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Tauriel @Gunk @zivsguts @Galaxius @teiidae

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

mAdHTB1.gif
@KatRaccoon I love your dedication to the hunt! not 1, not 2, but FOUR excellently curated Spyros is crazy. I could not commit to finishing them all (RIP wallet) but I would LOVE to give War a good home! (might even go for the more insane route, he looks really good with Jester) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=170&wings=105&auth=1b70437ed80f7a0c7c60b3d890c9bca82a8da982&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@KatRaccoon

I love your dedication to the hunt! not 1, not 2, but FOUR excellently curated Spyros is crazy.

I could not commit to finishing them all (RIP wallet) but I would LOVE to give War a good home! (might even go for the more insane route, he looks really good with Jester)
dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=170&wings=105&auth=1b70437ed80f7a0c7c60b3d890c9bca82a8da982&dummyext=prev.png
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian Haha, thank you! And yes, he looks amazing with jester - I'm glad you got your hands on him so you can give him the makeover he deserves.

I'll send him your way in a moment - thanks so much for taking him in!

@Firtarian Haha, thank you! And yes, he looks amazing with jester - I'm glad you got your hands on him so you can give him the makeover he deserves.

I'll send him your way in a moment - thanks so much for taking him in!

mAdHTB1.gif
@KatRaccoon I cannot help myself...could I please buy the Spyro of Famine? :3
@KatRaccoon I cannot help myself...could I please buy the Spyro of Famine? :3
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperson Absolutely you can. :') Thank you for taking him in!
@treesapperson Absolutely you can. :') Thank you for taking him in!
mAdHTB1.gif
@KatRaccoon I'd love to nab the spyro of pestilence !!
@KatRaccoon I'd love to nab the spyro of pestilence !!
@Gunk Sure thing, and thank you! [emoji=star size=1] Packing up and mailing you the pest guy, hang tight.
@Gunk Sure thing, and thank you! Packing up and mailing you the pest guy, hang tight.
mAdHTB1.gif
[quote name="KatRaccoon" date="2023-08-01 15:44:30" ] Doesn't water your plants or feed your goldfish while you're away on vacation, then vagueposts on Facebook about how they wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.[/quote] For this thing alone, he would be overthrown as the harbinger of death really quickly. No one touches my goldfish. Good luck selling lmao
KatRaccoon wrote on 2023-08-01 15:44:30:
Doesn't water your plants or feed your goldfish while you're away on vacation, then vagueposts on Facebook about how they wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

For this thing alone, he would be overthrown as the harbinger of death really quickly. No one touches my goldfish.

Good luck selling lmao
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron lmao, thanks. That is absolutely fair though - please don't let this dude anywhere near your fish. [emoji=clownfish size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Natron lmao, thanks. That is absolutely fair though - please don't let this dude anywhere near your fish.
mAdHTB1.gif
1 2