Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 ... 5140 5141
@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @WasabiWave @LucisAbsentia hello there, hope y'all are doing well! i'm looking to rent a fire nest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@LucisAbsentia

hello there, hope y'all are doing well! i'm looking to rent a fire nest!
SZIlBwa.png
@LunarSunlight
@cindermella

I can host each of your Arcane nest send your CR's when you are ready.
@LunarSunlight
@cindermella

Praij-Banner.png
[quote name="Praij" date="2023-07-31 09:29:09" ] LunarSunlight cindermella I can host each of your Arcane nest send your CR's when you are ready. [/quote] @Praij will do
Praij wrote on 2023-07-31 09:29:09:
LunarSunlight
cindermella

@Praij will do
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
@LunarSunlight I can host your wind nests!
@LunarSunlight I can host your wind nests!
RxxK608.png LeCyyuR.png
bysxWin.png
IkLYyDR.png
LDkMPPP.png

Arcane Rune @Praij - 4KT
Arcane Rune @apatheticMonarch - Free

Hello, I would like some Arcane nests if possible
Arcane Rune @Praij - 4KT
Arcane Rune @apatheticMonarch - Free

Hello, I would like some Arcane nests if possible
JEQJe7l.jpg
@LunarSunlight I have a Plague nest available today!
@LunarSunlight I have a Plague nest available today!
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@Skarmory @CatgirlWerewolf @Efsher @Ajgreelyfan3

Hello! I am responding to all pings for fire nests that I didn't see any answers to yet. As you can see, there are quite a few of you! Fire has a small backlog right now that we are working through. For those of you that still need nests and pinged BEFORE today, you're welcome to take advantage of pinging our two backup hosts to see if they have any room! If you pinged today, please remember you have to wait 24 hours to do so.

While I don't have any free nests right now, I am constantly updating a list of people to check in with once they become available. I will put all of you on that list to make sure I come back to the thread to see if you were able to find a nest. If you haven't, I'll offer mine as they free up.

If any of you no longer require fire nests, let me know and I can take you off that list! Thank you for your patience, we will make sure everyone gets nests even if it's not immediately.
@Skarmory @CatgirlWerewolf @Efsher @Ajgreelyfan3

Hello! I am responding to all pings for fire nests that I didn't see any answers to yet. As you can see, there are quite a few of you! Fire has a small backlog right now that we are working through. For those of you that still need nests and pinged BEFORE today, you're welcome to take advantage of pinging our two backup hosts to see if they have any room! If you pinged today, please remember you have to wait 24 hours to do so.

While I don't have any free nests right now, I am constantly updating a list of people to check in with once they become available. I will put all of you on that list to make sure I come back to the thread to see if you were able to find a nest. If you haven't, I'll offer mine as they free up.

If any of you no longer require fire nests, let me know and I can take you off that list! Thank you for your patience, we will make sure everyone gets nests even if it's not immediately.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@lucisabsentia You can take me off of your list. Thank you!
@lucisabsentia You can take me off of your list. Thank you!
@Efsher

If you're still looking for a wind nest, I can host!
@Efsher

If you're still looking for a wind nest, I can host!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[quote name="werewolfcandy" date="2023-07-31 10:36:06" ] LunarSunlight I can host your wind nests! [/quote] @werewolfcandy excellent, just one for wind, I will send it now.
werewolfcandy wrote on 2023-07-31 10:36:06:
LunarSunlight I can host your wind nests!

@werewolfcandy excellent, just one for wind, I will send it now.
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
1 2 ... 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 ... 5140 5141