Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 ... 5208 5209
@Skarmory
I can add you to my ping list, I should have two nests free for you in 5 days if no one else can host for you!

~~~~

@Vivichi - Free
@Map1e - Free
@Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
@Zelai - Free

I'm looking for a light nest if someone could host for me!

Found, thank you!
@Skarmory
I can add you to my ping list, I should have two nests free for you in 5 days if no one else can host for you!

~~~~

@Vivichi - Free
@Map1e - Free
@Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
@Zelai - Free

I'm looking for a light nest if someone could host for me!

Found, thank you!
@Get1more2bald @lemonsins @Zimt @whiskeyed
Sorry for the wait! Been busy with homework and my internet got weird for a few days and just wouldn't work properly so I couldn't get on to FR (my tabs were still open on FR so I may have been listed as active, but I couldn't interact with the game properly).

Are those nests still available?
@Get1more2bald @lemonsins @Zimt @whiskeyed
Sorry for the wait! Been busy with homework and my internet got weird for a few days and just wouldn't work properly so I couldn't get on to FR (my tabs were still open on FR so I may have been listed as active, but I couldn't interact with the game properly).

Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@sylvrelining @SaturnsSenshi
I have one open Fire nest for each if you're still in need!

(Thank you @LucisAbsentia for gathering nester names! It gets a little confusing clicking around trying to find who hasn't had nests..)
@sylvrelining @SaturnsSenshi
I have one open Fire nest for each if you're still in need!

(Thank you @LucisAbsentia for gathering nester names! It gets a little confusing clicking around trying to find who hasn't had nests..)
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@LunarSunlight
I can host your lightning nest for you!
@LunarSunlight
lightning_small.pngI'm 3 hours ahead of Flight Rising time~lightning_small.png
@BuddyDragon

I'm not sure how many arcane nests you are looking to rent, but I currently have 3 open right now
@BuddyDragon

I'm not sure how many arcane nests you are looking to rent, but I currently have 3 open right now
waOsqoA.gif aC86tUH.png J8QoPxT.png Za35UMn.png
SsuRMyK.png znukIDy.png 4SVfFPD.png
qjxrAwx.png oNrZjs5.png tTe9se4.png
mlHpBMC.png 6OezIjj.png YMPbu9R.png
QWntw7p.gif
@DrowsyPanda

Thank you sending over right away!
@DrowsyPanda

Thank you sending over right away!
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
@DrowsyPanda

Of course! It's definitely a process, when we get a ton of pings at once I have to wait until a day I'm not working to sit down and go through the thread to gather whoever hasn't gotten a nest yet.
@DrowsyPanda

Of course! It's definitely a process, when we get a ton of pings at once I have to wait until a day I'm not working to sit down and go through the thread to gather whoever hasn't gotten a nest yet.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
[quote name="TemporalRifter" date="2023-07-31 14:54:05" ] Sorry for the wait! Been busy with homework and my internet got weird for a few days and just wouldn't work properly so I couldn't get on to FR (my tabs were still open on FR so I may have been listed as active, but I couldn't interact with the game properly). Are those nests still available?[/quote] I will have 2 plague nests available tomorrow.
TemporalRifter wrote on 2023-07-31 14:54:05:

I will have 2 plague nests available tomorrow.
Gvu2lCx.png 16454.png woVoZAh.png
6OezIjj.png
12ilQ62.png
4kekx4D.png
@apatheticMonarch
@KairiDragoness
Hii could i get an arcane nest?
@Praij
@Elestrial
@UnknownPhoen1x
@apatheticMonarch
@KairiDragoness
Hii could i get an arcane nest?
[quote name="LittleKitten" date="2023-07-31 15:01:32" ] LunarSunlight I can host your lightning nest for you! [/quote] @LittleKitten yay thanks!
LittleKitten wrote on 2023-07-31 15:01:32:
LunarSunlight

@LittleKitten yay thanks!
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
1 2 ... 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 ... 5208 5209