Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is "old" for FR accounts?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Personally I always felt like any account made earlier than mine is considered "old" and anyone following "new"

...however given that I joined April 2014... I think I need to redefine that...
Personally I always felt like any account made earlier than mine is considered "old" and anyone following "new"

...however given that I joined April 2014... I think I need to redefine that...
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
to me, over 5 years = old/veteran accounts!!!
to me, over 5 years = old/veteran accounts!!!
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
sfgjsljfgljgfa gods i guess i am old now
sfgjsljfgljgfa gods i guess i am old now
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I never at all feel like an old player, but the facts are that I've been playing for almost half of its lifespan. I'm 4 and a half years old! The site is only 10 years old! I joined before Ancient breeds existed and eye types weren't even a year old yet!
I've definitely got to be an oldie at this point, but it's hard to conceptualize that I've been playing every single day for almost 5 years.
I never at all feel like an old player, but the facts are that I've been playing for almost half of its lifespan. I'm 4 and a half years old! The site is only 10 years old! I joined before Ancient breeds existed and eye types weren't even a year old yet!
I've definitely got to be an oldie at this point, but it's hard to conceptualize that I've been playing every single day for almost 5 years.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Huh, I always feel like I joined a little later but I'm coming up on 9 years!!! I was just thinking about how I cant beleive the eye type update was 5 whole years ago x-x
Huh, I always feel like I joined a little later but I'm coming up on 9 years!!! I was just thinking about how I cant beleive the eye type update was 5 whole years ago x-x
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
At this point, I see 2023-2019 as new, 2018-2017 as established, 2016-2015 as old, and 2014-2013 as ancient.

And I'm well aware that's super skewed and super inaccurate. Those are the first things that come to mind when I pop over to someone's account and see the join year. And I 100% attribute that to myself being an ancient player from the olden days of October 2014. It took forever for me stop considering 2015 players as new. Time is weird. It's so weird to think about how I've logged into this game and at least looked at the site and fed my dragons almost every single day for almost 9 years.
At this point, I see 2023-2019 as new, 2018-2017 as established, 2016-2015 as old, and 2014-2013 as ancient.

And I'm well aware that's super skewed and super inaccurate. Those are the first things that come to mind when I pop over to someone's account and see the join year. And I 100% attribute that to myself being an ancient player from the olden days of October 2014. It took forever for me stop considering 2015 players as new. Time is weird. It's so weird to think about how I've logged into this game and at least looked at the site and fed my dragons almost every single day for almost 9 years.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[quote name="felynn" date="2023-07-29 06:31:12" ] Early 6 digit accounts and lower are pretty old to me. :] Seeing a 4 digit acct kinda jumpscares me a little. [/quote] Boo
felynn wrote on 2023-07-29 06:31:12:
Early 6 digit accounts and lower are pretty old to me. :] Seeing a 4 digit acct kinda jumpscares me a little.

Boo
hello, day one non-beta player here
hello, day one non-beta player here
Untitled_Artwork.png
imo "old" would be any player who was around for the color wheel expansion, so 2016 or older? 7+ years. There was a lot of huge changes on site around that time too, like open registration, so it was kind of a big transitional period.

tbh I sort of feel like anyone who joined after the eye update is new, and anyone who joined post- Ancient Breeds is just a widdle baby.
imo "old" would be any player who was around for the color wheel expansion, so 2016 or older? 7+ years. There was a lot of huge changes on site around that time too, like open registration, so it was kind of a big transitional period.

tbh I sort of feel like anyone who joined after the eye update is new, and anyone who joined post- Ancient Breeds is just a widdle baby.
OVI5Wp2.gif
Honestly I consider anyone that had to wait for a registration window to open up old
Honestly I consider anyone that had to wait for a registration window to open up old
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14