Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 507 508
@aprilraven I'll be grabbing your 2nd hour in Thunderhead Savanna! I'll give you another ping once I've sent out your goodies via PM :) Thank you!
@aprilraven I'll be grabbing your 2nd hour in Thunderhead Savanna! I'll give you another ping once I've sent out your goodies via PM :) Thank you!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@aprilraven

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out in PMs.
Thank you for ordering with us!

@aprilraven

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out in PMs.
Thank you for ordering with us!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@aprilraven and the 2nd hour is all done and been sent out via PM's! Thanks so much for ordering with us and hope you have a great rest of your fest! :)
@aprilraven and the 2nd hour is all done and been sent out via PM's! Thanks so much for ordering with us and hope you have a great rest of your fest! :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Cantertothewinds

Hi there!
Pinging to update you that your grinding hours will be completed tomorrow with a bit of a possible delay due to something coming up with the Tomb Raider who started your order.

@Cantertothewinds

Hi there!
Pinging to update you that your grinding hours will be completed tomorrow with a bit of a possible delay due to something coming up with the Tomb Raider who started your order.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem No problem at all! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I don't mind if they need a few days as well - hope everything is okay!
@AlcatrazSystem No problem at all! I don't mind if they need a few days as well - hope everything is okay!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@LostTravels
Happy Thundercrack! I'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in Thunderhead Savanna soon! Expect another ping in a few hours when I PM you the loot!
@LostTravels
Happy Thundercrack! I'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in Thunderhead Savanna soon! Expect another ping in a few hours when I PM you the loot!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@IDRyu your order is complete and I am pming it now :)
@IDRyu your order is complete and I am pming it now :)
4xn43c.png
@Cantertothewinds

Your grind has been completed and the loot has been sent via PM! thank you for your patience!

@Cantertothewinds

Your grind has been completed and the loot has been sent via PM! thank you for your patience!

What am I doing..?
@Dask
Hiya! I'm ready to pick up both of your dragons for leveling, apologies for the delay <3
@Dask
Hiya! I'm ready to pick up both of your dragons for leveling, apologies for the delay <3
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. Sweet Pea of Wavecrest I buy Sweet Pea of Wavecrest for 15g each
Or Giant Sand Dollars for 1kt/g per 2 dollars
Just send me a CR or PM!
Giant Sand Dollar
@LostTravels

Hello! Starting your 2hr grind in Thunderhead Savanna shortly! Expect another ping when loot has been sent out!
@LostTravels

Hello! Starting your 2hr grind in Thunderhead Savanna shortly! Expect another ping when loot has been sent out!
What am I doing..?
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 507 508