Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 510 511
@LostTravels

Hello! Your order has been complete and I am PMing the loot now!
@LostTravels

Hello! Your order has been complete and I am PMing the loot now!
What am I doing..?
@finder77

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your 2hr Fest grinding in Thunderhead Savannah here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
@finder77

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your 2hr Fest grinding in Thunderhead Savannah here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
@finder77
Your 2hr Fest Grinding order has been completed and your loot has been PM'd to you! Thank you for your order and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@finder77
Your 2hr Fest Grinding order has been completed and your loot has been PM'd to you! Thank you for your order and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
naturef1.png

naturef2.png
@UndeadFae

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your 1hr Fest grinding in Thunderhead Savannah here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
@UndeadFae

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your 1hr Fest grinding in Thunderhead Savannah here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
naturef1.png

naturef2.png
@UndeadFae

Your 1hr Fest Grinding order has been completed and your loot has been PM'd to you! Thank you for your order and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@UndeadFae

Your 1hr Fest Grinding order has been completed and your loot has been PM'd to you! Thank you for your order and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
naturef1.png

naturef2.png
@Arkeyr79 Hey there! I'll be starting your 2h grind in Thunderhead Savanna shortly, you'll get another ping when loot has been sent out^^
@Arkeyr79 Hey there! I'll be starting your 2h grind in Thunderhead Savanna shortly, you'll get another ping when loot has been sent out^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Alithium8 I'll be starting the first hour of your Thunderhead Savanna grind shortly!
@Alithium8 I'll be starting the first hour of your Thunderhead Savanna grind shortly!
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
@Alithium8 Starting your 1hr Fest grinding order in [b]Thunderhead Savannah[/b] shortly. Expect another ping once Loot has been sent via PM. Hope you have some great luck watching the sparks! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@Alithium8

Starting your 1hr Fest grinding order in Thunderhead Savannah shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent via PM.

Hope you have some great luck watching the sparks!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
[center]@Ponnie hey there! I hope your [b]Thundercrack Carnivale[/b] has been going well! I'll be starting one hour of your order in [b]Thunderhead Savannah[/b] here in a few minutes. when I'm finished I'll ping you again here in the thread, then CR you the loot! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]
@Ponnie

hey there! I hope your Thundercrack Carnivale has been going well!
I'll be starting one hour of your order in Thunderhead Savannah here in a few minutes.
when I'm finished I'll ping you again here in the thread, then CR you the loot!

sLpAJ21.png
@Alithium8 Your loot has now been sent via PM! Hope you were able to see some great sparks today [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [center]notable drops: [skin=37161][item=Inazuma Chest] [item=Free Mech Chest] [item=Surgestream Construct Chest] [item=Breaking Point Chest] Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to [url=https://forms.gle/CZ7iUJZ52zJAuCTw7]leave a review[/url] to let us know how we did!
@Alithium8
Your loot has now been sent via PM!
Hope you were able to see some great sparks today
notable drops:

Inazuma Chest Free Mech Chest Surgestream Construct Chest Breaking Point Chest

Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review to let us know how we did!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 510 511