Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 510 511
@LilyBound

Hello! I'll be beginning your 2h in Thunderhead shortly! Expect another ping when loot has been sent!
@LilyBound

Hello! I'll be beginning your 2h in Thunderhead shortly! Expect another ping when loot has been sent!
What am I doing..?
@Dask
Hi there! Both of your dragons have finished their training and have been sent back to you in a CR. Thank you so much for using our services! ^^
@Dask
Hi there! Both of your dragons have finished their training and have been sent back to you in a CR. Thank you so much for using our services! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
@LilyBound

Your grind has been complete and loot sent out! Thank you for ordering with us!
@LilyBound

Your grind has been complete and loot sent out! Thank you for ordering with us!
What am I doing..?
@Ponnie

finished up your grind! I'll be sending along the haul in CRs now!

thank you for hiring the Crusaders!
@Ponnie

finished up your grind! I'll be sending along the haul in CRs now!

thank you for hiring the Crusaders!
sLpAJ21.png
@Ponnie Heya! I'll be taking your second fest hour in Thunderhead Savanna, you'll recieve another ping when loot has been sent out <3
@Ponnie Heya! I'll be taking your second fest hour in Thunderhead Savanna, you'll recieve another ping when loot has been sent out <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Carolynmbp
Hey there! I'm taking your first waitlisted fest hour in Thunderhead Savanna! I'll ping again when I've sent the CRs!
@Carolynmbp
Hey there! I'm taking your first waitlisted fest hour in Thunderhead Savanna! I'll ping again when I've sent the CRs!
@Carolynmbp
The hour has been done and the loot sent to you via CR! Hope you've had a good lightning festival!
@Carolynmbp
The hour has been done and the loot sent to you via CR! Hope you've had a good lightning festival!
@Carolynmbp @LittleParade @Ladybugdea @LadyLB @CrowHarlequin @BeingOfSalt

Hi there.
Unfortunately we cannot make it to finishing your Waitlist orders in time, due to lack of time both on Fest and within the Team.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

@Carolynmbp @LittleParade @Ladybugdea @LadyLB @CrowHarlequin @BeingOfSalt

Hi there.
Unfortunately we cannot make it to finishing your Waitlist orders in time, due to lack of time both on Fest and within the Team.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Hiya @HermitBirb
I am ready to take your next dragon. Please send them over as soon as possible!
Hiya @HermitBirb
I am ready to take your next dragon. Please send them over as soon as possible!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@CaptainDrakken

Starting your 1h Basic Grind in Blooming Grove shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.

@CaptainDrakken

Starting your 1h Basic Grind in Blooming Grove shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 510 511