Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 648 649
I'm still figuring out my gender, i know I'm not a woman but i can be comfortable with my feminine side at times. But my girlfriend respect me about these thing so I'm really lucky to have such a safe space with her!
I'm still figuring out my gender, i know I'm not a woman but i can be comfortable with my feminine side at times. But my girlfriend respect me about these thing so I'm really lucky to have such a safe space with her!
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
Hello! I go by bug and I'm pretty sure I'm pan and I have no idea about what my gender is.

when I was a kid I had no idea about what gay people were, my family is accepting they just didn't bring it up around me as a kid so I just didn't know that it was even a thing at the time. Some other kid in my class brought it up and explained it to me and I was like "oh, okay!" and moved on with my day.
Hello! I go by bug and I'm pretty sure I'm pan and I have no idea about what my gender is.

when I was a kid I had no idea about what gay people were, my family is accepting they just didn't bring it up around me as a kid so I just didn't know that it was even a thing at the time. Some other kid in my class brought it up and explained it to me and I was like "oh, okay!" and moved on with my day.
dragons I'm currently selling
Hey everyone! I'm coming back to this site after a hiatus and I'm happy to find this forum. I'm demi and gender void.

I grew up in a hyper religious, hardcore right leaning family. One of my parents is a pastor who is leaving their church denomination because they're allowing gay pastors. So I don't have much support from my family.

Hope everyone has a good day today!
Hey everyone! I'm coming back to this site after a hiatus and I'm happy to find this forum. I'm demi and gender void.

I grew up in a hyper religious, hardcore right leaning family. One of my parents is a pastor who is leaving their church denomination because they're allowing gay pastors. So I don't have much support from my family.

Hope everyone has a good day today!
hi! im a south east asian transguy that doesn't care about transitioning (esp transitioning to pass), some kind of queer on the aroce spectrum!! because i dont like labels all too much! he/him though!

i pretty much grew up not knowing being gay was considered 'bad'. if we're being honest here. its especially funny because my family seems to be made up of religious people (as most people are, in the ph), but my gay aunt was the one that made me be like "oh she has a gf. must be normal to have a bf if you are a guy!" and la-dee-dah'd my way through life. i already came out to my dad during the pandemic, but idt he understands but is trying to be supportive! but his older sister (another aunt abroad) is ABSOLUTELY supportive! but in the confused but she's got the spirit kinda way!

anyway my country is incredibly conservative, even for the cis-gays. heck, even some of the drag queens here could have some internalized transphobia goin on. it's... a murky grey area. but i'd like to think im doing alright! people dont give me diddle for having a trans pride pin on my i.d. lace either so yay for that!

anyw, have a nice day <3

hi! im a south east asian transguy that doesn't care about transitioning (esp transitioning to pass), some kind of queer on the aroce spectrum!! because i dont like labels all too much! he/him though!

i pretty much grew up not knowing being gay was considered 'bad'. if we're being honest here. its especially funny because my family seems to be made up of religious people (as most people are, in the ph), but my gay aunt was the one that made me be like "oh she has a gf. must be normal to have a bf if you are a guy!" and la-dee-dah'd my way through life. i already came out to my dad during the pandemic, but idt he understands but is trying to be supportive! but his older sister (another aunt abroad) is ABSOLUTELY supportive! but in the confused but she's got the spirit kinda way!

anyway my country is incredibly conservative, even for the cis-gays. heck, even some of the drag queens here could have some internalized transphobia goin on. it's... a murky grey area. but i'd like to think im doing alright! people dont give me diddle for having a trans pride pin on my i.d. lace either so yay for that!

anyw, have a nice day <3

xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
Throwing in a warm welcome to all the new faces here and an also warm welcome back to all who returned from a hiatus. I wish you all a wonderful week~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Throwing in a warm welcome to all the new faces here and an also warm welcome back to all who returned from a hiatus. I wish you all a wonderful week~
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

My gf and I have our 6 month anniversary coming up soon and I’m SO EXCITED I won’t say anything about it since he’s a flight rising user and I don’t want her to see it but!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT ‘V’
My gf and I have our 6 month anniversary coming up soon and I’m SO EXCITED I won’t say anything about it since he’s a flight rising user and I don’t want her to see it but!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT ‘V’

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
okok. i've always felt like i wasnt always what i was and that i am different, even if i didn't know the term before. i used to identify as a boy till i learned about being non-binary, which i resonated more when it came to who i Am. felt rlly good. still feel comfortable about it <:3 i do sometimes fear on my choice to change my body to feel more like Me, as being non-binary to a lot of people is just girl lite (it rlly isnt. like at all), but i will try to push through and be who i rlly am or whatever.

oh yea i also didn't know the term but i was a lesbian before switching to being pan due to me experimenting, then switched back to being a lesbian nkjfrbjkb. how silly time is .. (and im happy for that !!! it took me a longg time but i feel right at home with it <3)
okok. i've always felt like i wasnt always what i was and that i am different, even if i didn't know the term before. i used to identify as a boy till i learned about being non-binary, which i resonated more when it came to who i Am. felt rlly good. still feel comfortable about it <:3 i do sometimes fear on my choice to change my body to feel more like Me, as being non-binary to a lot of people is just girl lite (it rlly isnt. like at all), but i will try to push through and be who i rlly am or whatever.

oh yea i also didn't know the term but i was a lesbian before switching to being pan due to me experimenting, then switched back to being a lesbian nkjfrbjkb. how silly time is .. (and im happy for that !!! it took me a longg time but i feel right at home with it <3)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
[quote name="Alvis" date="2023-07-29 11:27:54" ] might've posted here a while ago but deleted bc anxiety hi im a transguy and i am also gay but i only like other transguys. i've been on T for 4 years and i had top earlier this year <33 summer is so crazy now that i can go shirtless [/quote] you're t4t gay? that's super cool, also congrats on the transition! i'm super jealous... i'm almost 2 months on t and that's it
Alvis wrote on 2023-07-29 11:27:54:
might've posted here a while ago but deleted bc anxiety

hi im a transguy and i am also gay but i only like other transguys. i've been on T for 4 years and i had top earlier this year <33 summer is so crazy now that i can go shirtless
you're t4t gay? that's super cool, also congrats on the transition! i'm super jealous... i'm almost 2 months on t and that's it
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
does anyone else's gender dysphoria get to the point where you're not sad... just more angry? like you don't want to cry, just punch a wall because you'll never get to experience cis people things, like just going shirless to the beach (trans guys)? it bothers me, and it's weird because i don't get sad about it, just mad. it's weird. it's just... i don't know how to explain it but if someone wants to talk, r if you're willing to listen to me whine, my messages are open and i'm happy to talk and/or listen.
does anyone else's gender dysphoria get to the point where you're not sad... just more angry? like you don't want to cry, just punch a wall because you'll never get to experience cis people things, like just going shirless to the beach (trans guys)? it bothers me, and it's weird because i don't get sad about it, just mad. it's weird. it's just... i don't know how to explain it but if someone wants to talk, r if you're willing to listen to me whine, my messages are open and i'm happy to talk and/or listen.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-07-29 13:11:06" ] does anyone else's gender dysphoria get to the point where you're not sad... just more angry? like you don't want to cry, just punch a wall because you'll never get to experience cis people things, like just going shirless to the beach (trans guys)? it bothers me, and it's weird because i don't get sad about it, just mad. it's weird. it's just... i don't know how to explain it but if someone wants to talk, r if you're willing to listen to me whine, my messages are open and i'm happy to talk and/or listen. [/quote] THIS. Especially on really hot summer days i wish i could walk around shirtless like cis men. But at least i can do it at home [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-07-29 13:11:06:

THIS. Especially on really hot summer days i wish i could walk around shirtless like cis men. But at least i can do it at home
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 648 649