Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 3 free drawings [Closed]
1 2 3
@Origamighostt

I was adding the art to her bio and realized I forgot to ask, please put me on your ping list when you open (:
@Origamighostt

I was adding the art to her bio and realized I forgot to ask, please put me on your ping list when you open (:
Valentine-Sig.png
@kailumi for sure you can put the art in her bio! realizing know that I should have specified, you can use the art however you like as long as you keep it on flight rising and credit me if you use it outside of her bio
@kailumi for sure you can put the art in her bio! realizing know that I should have specified, you can use the art however you like as long as you keep it on flight rising and credit me if you use it outside of her bio
@islet hey, just wanted to let you know that your drawing is going to take a bit longer than I expected. I'm pretty busy right now, but I will get to it! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you :)
@islet hey, just wanted to let you know that your drawing is going to take a bit longer than I expected. I'm pretty busy right now, but I will get to it! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you :)
Thank you so much for your ping! That is completely understandable, so don't worry about the time you're taking and please go by your own pace! Irl and plenty of other online events should take priority! Take good care of yourself and don't forget to hydrate [emoji=sun size=1] Much love, Islet
Thank you so much for your ping!

That is completely understandable, so don't worry about the time you're taking and please go by your own pace! Irl and plenty of other online events should take priority!

Take good care of yourself and don't forget to hydrate

Much love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3