Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pinglist migration! (and new Gao M)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
aHEM --- Now for some unrelated bookkeeping
aHEM --- Now for some unrelated bookkeeping
Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
Hey folks! [b]I'm pinging you here because you have slots for some print runs that never quite got off the ground.[/b] Would you like to be pinged or re-added if it looks I may get a successful run going in the future? (Sorry it took me so long to follow up. I got caught up in some real-life things for a few months.) [quote = old orders]@Enekokoro @Tatzelwurm @Chaostrophy[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aOUOW5l.jpg[/img]
Hey folks!

I'm pinging you here because you have slots for some print runs that never quite got off the ground. Would you like to be pinged or re-added if it looks I may get a successful run going in the future?

(Sorry it took me so long to follow up. I got caught up in some real-life things for a few months.)

old orders wrote:

aOUOW5l.jpg
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
I would definitely still love a gem slot for Viscous Membranes. As long as my dragons look like they're being fed, I'm game!

(Also, love your accent That Winning Smile just because it's clever and colorful and excellent. Even though I don't need one myself, I'm glad it exists.)
I would definitely still love a gem slot for Viscous Membranes. As long as my dragons look like they're being fed, I'm game!

(Also, love your accent That Winning Smile just because it's clever and colorful and excellent. Even though I don't need one myself, I'm glad it exists.)
@Chaostrophy

Noted, and thank you very much! ^u^
@Chaostrophy

Noted, and thank you very much! ^u^
Accent Shop
I'd love a slot for That Winning Smile, if that's alright! It's beautifully done
I'd love a slot for That Winning Smile, if that's alright! It's beautifully done
@doctorspiral sure thing!

I've already pinged to start taking payments but you're in run 2 so there's no rush.
@doctorspiral sure thing!

I've already pinged to start taking payments but you're in run 2 so there's no rush.
Accent Shop
May I have a slot for That Winning Smile please and thNk u
May I have a slot for That Winning Smile please and thNk u
Untitled_Artwork.png
@RidgieHeaven

Sure! Feel free to send payment in at your convenience. I have enough to print everything now so I can always just list the accent as a PA when it comes in.
@RidgieHeaven

Sure! Feel free to send payment in at your convenience. I have enough to print everything now so I can always just list the accent as a PA when it comes in.
Accent Shop
can i get a slot for Slime Tutorials ? :D
i looooooove that aether accent as well but alas i have 0 but i jsut wanted to let you know how incredbile it is <3
can i get a slot for Slime Tutorials ? :D
i looooooove that aether accent as well but alas i have 0 but i jsut wanted to let you know how incredbile it is <3
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Outlook can i have a slot about Slime Tutorials?
@Outlook can i have a slot about Slime Tutorials?
1BE79BA75C583ADAB043A2B9DBEC873F.png11.png Squeeze Little Aether(Adopt)
My Sketch stall
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15