Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pinglist migration! (and new Gao M)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Eiderdown
Added!

@Gyroid
You've been added as well! (and thank you very much ^u^)
I already have the funds to submit run 2 as soon as run 1 comes in. You can send payment in early or just wait for me to set up a PA.

@Eiderdown
Added!

@Gyroid
You've been added as well! (and thank you very much ^u^)
I already have the funds to submit run 2 as soon as run 1 comes in. You can send payment in early or just wait for me to set up a PA.

Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@Outlook I would love a slot for "that winning smile" if you're planning another run!
@Outlook I would love a slot for "that winning smile" if you're planning another run!
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
@Wishtags

I'm not planning another run immediately but I can ping you for future re-prints
@Wishtags

I'm not planning another run immediately but I can ping you for future re-prints
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@Outlook That would be great! Thank you :>
@Outlook That would be great! Thank you :>
[quote=That Winning Smile Orders] @0hzarks @decomposedcarrot @killything @EnbyFish @XxCalypsoxX @CatOnTheSun @9th @Dragonderg @countbugula @Vialheart @Rifter @BigB0yJENKINS @SnaggleClaw @nonbearnary @sabel @hemotypewriter @Gravitaxis @doctorspiral @RidgieHeaven[/quote] Hi Everyone! I had to make some edits to darken the shadows and lines on That Winning Smile. It's already been resubmitted. I really hope I was able to keep the spirit of the original version but feel free to ask for a refund if you aren't a fan. (Previews have been updated as well.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/VbK1ROh.png[/img]

Hi Everyone!

I had to make some edits to darken the shadows and lines on That Winning Smile. It's already been resubmitted. I really hope I was able to keep the spirit of the original version but feel free to ask for a refund if you aren't a fan. (Previews have been updated as well.)

VbK1ROh.png
Accent Shop
On a better note: Slime Tutorials was approved and is going out right now.
On a better note: Slime Tutorials was approved and is going out right now.
Accent Shop
@Outlook Could I get a slot for Slime Tutorial? Thank you!
@Outlook Could I get a slot for Slime Tutorial? Thank you!
@sycamored

Sure! I can just set up a PA for you once that reprint comes in.
@sycamored

Sure! I can just set up a PA for you once that reprint comes in.
Accent Shop
Hi, @Wishtags

I had a slot in run 2 for That Winning Smile open up if you'd like to take it.
Do note that I had to make a couple of edits for submission approval.
Hi, @Wishtags

I had a slot in run 2 for That Winning Smile open up if you'd like to take it.
Do note that I had to make a couple of edits for submission approval.
Accent Shop
@Outlook Yes, I would love to take it! The edits are fine by me :>

Should I send prepayment, or wait for a PA?
@Outlook Yes, I would love to take it! The edits are fine by me :>

Should I send prepayment, or wait for a PA?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15