Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1000g *darude*
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Commander

Totally understand that concern lol.

But yeah, definitely agree about making the most of things here while we can.

All my dragons exist within the Flight Rising world but a few are based on other characters from different franchises. Like for instance I have a dragon based on Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid :) She's still a Flight Rising dragon, but her story and her powers are based on Tohru.
@Commander

Totally understand that concern lol.

But yeah, definitely agree about making the most of things here while we can.

All my dragons exist within the Flight Rising world but a few are based on other characters from different franchises. Like for instance I have a dragon based on Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid :) She's still a Flight Rising dragon, but her story and her powers are based on Tohru.
l7Pr9T2.png
disappointing to see all of the complaints, the gem store needs to be utilized somewhere. i was on hiatus for the veilspun release but i'm assuming it was similar
disappointing to see all of the complaints, the gem store needs to be utilized somewhere. i was on hiatus for the veilspun release but i'm assuming it was similar
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
[quote name="milkchai" date="2023-07-19 16:37:36" ]i was on hiatus for the veilspun release but i'm assuming it was similar [/quote] it was & same complaints now as then. personally things like this dont bother me because there are many ways to get gems, and gem breeds never stay rare. also it was announced ahead of time that this wld be a gem breed so people had time to save up...not that i did save up but like, i could have
milkchai wrote on 2023-07-19 16:37:36:
i was on hiatus for the veilspun release but i'm assuming it was similar

it was & same complaints now as then. personally things like this dont bother me because there are many ways to get gems, and gem breeds never stay rare. also it was announced ahead of time that this wld be a gem breed so people had time to save up...not that i did save up but like, i could have
m87ieVe.png
@Kiryu777

I'm actually going through some of my apparel and familiars right now and thinking about the few *clan's* Charms I have from when I first joined and those were the event items at the time...I don't really have any use for 'em and they don't seem to be super popular (or at least, not the one I have) so I may actually just sell them.

I'll probably wait on items that were from last and this years' fests though since I noticed the Aura items are still rather cheap, ahaha. I want to try making as much as I can while still being around LAH.
@Kiryu777

I'm actually going through some of my apparel and familiars right now and thinking about the few *clan's* Charms I have from when I first joined and those were the event items at the time...I don't really have any use for 'em and they don't seem to be super popular (or at least, not the one I have) so I may actually just sell them.

I'll probably wait on items that were from last and this years' fests though since I noticed the Aura items are still rather cheap, ahaha. I want to try making as much as I can while still being around LAH.
@Commander

If you do sell them, best of luck :)
@Commander

If you do sell them, best of luck :)
l7Pr9T2.png
FR devs deserve a living wage. While they get most of their income off ads, selling gems is a big part of being able to pay everyone. People need reasons to buy gems. Releasing a gem breed is one of those reasons. As someone pointed out, there are currently over 4,000 active players online right now, and to gift them alone a free breed change scroll would be nearly giving away $50,000. That's just the people online right now. There are tens of thousands of active players that visit the site each week.

There were sadly, similar complaints when veilspuins were released.

We should be thankful that we get free eggs/scrolls for treasure breed releases. We should be thankful that gems are fairly easily obtainable without spending real world money. That this game doesn't have a "pay to win" side. I could go on how easy it is for players to never spent a cent on this game and still get gem marketplace items. Aside from a gene or two, every G1 in my lair was made without buying any gems. That includes all gem genes on a modern. That includes a modern gem breed. If I were more than a casual player, I could have finished many more dragons.

Max the fairgrounds for 2 weeks, trade that treasure for gems, and get a sandsurge scroll.
FR devs deserve a living wage. While they get most of their income off ads, selling gems is a big part of being able to pay everyone. People need reasons to buy gems. Releasing a gem breed is one of those reasons. As someone pointed out, there are currently over 4,000 active players online right now, and to gift them alone a free breed change scroll would be nearly giving away $50,000. That's just the people online right now. There are tens of thousands of active players that visit the site each week.

There were sadly, similar complaints when veilspuins were released.

We should be thankful that we get free eggs/scrolls for treasure breed releases. We should be thankful that gems are fairly easily obtainable without spending real world money. That this game doesn't have a "pay to win" side. I could go on how easy it is for players to never spent a cent on this game and still get gem marketplace items. Aside from a gene or two, every G1 in my lair was made without buying any gems. That includes all gem genes on a modern. That includes a modern gem breed. If I were more than a casual player, I could have finished many more dragons.

Max the fairgrounds for 2 weeks, trade that treasure for gems, and get a sandsurge scroll.
As someone who has 20+ fandragon projects, 3 of which are imperials, and all of which must have a specific color combo, 1000g isn't a lot. Sure it will takes some time to save up since I'm f2p, but I've saved up and spent much more on my projects. Patient is a virtue
As someone who has 20+ fandragon projects, 3 of which are imperials, and all of which must have a specific color combo, 1000g isn't a lot. Sure it will takes some time to save up since I'm f2p, but I've saved up and spent much more on my projects. Patient is a virtue
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I sold a Nature sprite to afford two scrolls because hey I suck at saving gems and I wasn't expecting to like them.

I'm surprised tho by how mad people seem to be but maybe that's only because I somehow zoned out super hard when they released the Veilspun that I wasn't even aware they existed for like a year or two after they released.

I'm not mad at all and I would do it again if I had another sprite!
I sold a Nature sprite to afford two scrolls because hey I suck at saving gems and I wasn't expecting to like them.

I'm surprised tho by how mad people seem to be but maybe that's only because I somehow zoned out super hard when they released the Veilspun that I wasn't even aware they existed for like a year or two after they released.

I'm not mad at all and I would do it again if I had another sprite!
It's a bit of a steep price I suppose, but this website has to make money and I really love playing it, so I don't mind. Even players who don't make a lot of currency will be able to get as many as they want eventually, since every breed hits fodder prices once enough time passes.
It's a bit of a steep price I suppose, but this website has to make money and I really love playing it, so I don't mind. Even players who don't make a lot of currency will be able to get as many as they want eventually, since every breed hits fodder prices once enough time passes.
[quote name="metalgearrising" date="2023-07-19 07:41:05" ] Beautiful breed but I'm disappointed not at least one breed change or an egg or something tbh... [/quote]
metalgearrising wrote on 2023-07-19 07:41:05:
Beautiful breed but I'm disappointed not at least one breed change or an egg or something tbh...
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17