Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your current flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I Chose Light Flight because the aesthetic appeals to me, I like the lore,cI’m an historian, and the eye colour is extremely nice. That’s kind of it.
I Chose Light Flight because the aesthetic appeals to me, I like the lore,cI’m an historian, and the eye colour is extremely nice. That’s kind of it.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
MEAT!
MEAT!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
i joined water because i love sea/freshwater animals :) and sea/freshwater dragons! I have non-water dragons too, though.
i joined water because i love sea/freshwater animals :) and sea/freshwater dragons! I have non-water dragons too, though.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
I work in the space science sector
I work in the space science sector
iO2X60T.png
I joined Lightning because I just really love the element of lightning and electricity! I think it's really cool, although I've never been super crazy about the gray desert setting and the steampunk aesthetic!
I joined Lightning because I just really love the element of lightning and electricity! I think it's really cool, although I've never been super crazy about the gray desert setting and the steampunk aesthetic!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
lightning for the eye color, and im studying to be an electrician so i think it fits <]:] i also love the whole steampunk vibe
lightning for the eye color, and im studying to be an electrician so i think it fits <]:] i also love the whole steampunk vibe

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
oreng
oreng
Wind for:
-Aesthetics, the background art is so pretty and peaceful and looks like somewhere I’d like to be.
-Found out it was also the flight with a lot of artists
-Community generally seems really friendly/welcoming
-Green eyes
-Favourite primal eyes
-Corgis
Wind for:
-Aesthetics, the background art is so pretty and peaceful and looks like somewhere I’d like to be.
-Found out it was also the flight with a lot of artists
-Community generally seems really friendly/welcoming
-Green eyes
-Favourite primal eyes
-Corgis
speedy_starrypoke_base.gifAbout Me . Ping-friendly 42802491_Pjr6WAwhD56XTyX.gif
Nature was my first choice because it reflected what i wanted to see in my lair.
Not sure that makes much sense, but the eye color and background art is pretty cool
^w^
Nature was my first choice because it reflected what i wanted to see in my lair.
Not sure that makes much sense, but the eye color and background art is pretty cool
^w^
Kuro49-Banner1.png
I picked Plague to satisfy the little fragment of edgy edgelord teenager still living inside me.
I picked Plague to satisfy the little fragment of edgy edgelord teenager still living inside me.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11