Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your current flight?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
i started in water bc fishies and the tidelord looks like my oc lophius

then i felt i was in too long so i moved to shadow bc edgy and spooky

now i got tired of trying to breed for shadow primals so now im in plague to breed for plague primals and also bc i like spooky and body horror

next time i will probably move to ice maybe
i started in water bc fishies and the tidelord looks like my oc lophius

then i felt i was in too long so i moved to shadow bc edgy and spooky

now i got tired of trying to breed for shadow primals so now im in plague to breed for plague primals and also bc i like spooky and body horror

next time i will probably move to ice maybe
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i joined fire a couple months after making my account as a teenager cuz i thought it matched my personality better and always liked and associated myself with fire as an element anyway. it still does match even tho ive changed a lot over the years lol. fire is just so swagful
i joined fire a couple months after making my account as a teenager cuz i thought it matched my personality better and always liked and associated myself with fire as an element anyway. it still does match even tho ive changed a lot over the years lol. fire is just so swagful
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
pink spacey magic flight go wheeeeeeeee [emoji=aether tongue size=1]
pink spacey magic flight go wheeeeeeeee
@NightmareValley What's the series about? @Caravan I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] LUMINAX too!
@NightmareValley What's the series about?
@Caravan I LUMINAX too!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
I'm in the Cottagecore era of my life and Nature just fits me more than Shadow tbh. Only cool thing about shadow anyway was the primal eyes, while everything about Nature flight is just epic
I'm in the Cottagecore era of my life and Nature just fits me more than Shadow tbh. Only cool thing about shadow anyway was the primal eyes, while everything about Nature flight is just epic
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
I picked Ice first because I thought that might be my aesthetic. (It wasn't.) I moved to Wind because I like the vibe, and I consider that my home Flight. I moved to Lightning for a change of pace, and I'm considering visiting Light for a similar reason.
I picked Ice first because I thought that might be my aesthetic. (It wasn't.) I moved to Wind because I like the vibe, and I consider that my home Flight. I moved to Lightning for a change of pace, and I'm considering visiting Light for a similar reason.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
"Stormcatcher looks cool" was basically my only thought process lol

And I'm glad I picked it: even though other Flight's eyes and aesthetics really pull me (specifically Light and Wind), Lightning just feels like home :)
"Stormcatcher looks cool" was basically my only thought process lol

And I'm glad I picked it: even though other Flight's eyes and aesthetics really pull me (specifically Light and Wind), Lightning just feels like home :)
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
Eyes and a chill vibe, I guess. My mother flight is Light, which at the time I joined was very active and Dom heavy, so after a while I needed to just hide and relax a bit.

Chose earth (because pretty eyes). Loved it a lot. In time got homesick and paid money to return to light, but ended up not feeling at home there anymore. So I waited a while, paid more money to come back to my little hiding corner and have been comfortably sitting here since.
Eyes and a chill vibe, I guess. My mother flight is Light, which at the time I joined was very active and Dom heavy, so after a while I needed to just hide and relax a bit.

Chose earth (because pretty eyes). Loved it a lot. In time got homesick and paid money to return to light, but ended up not feeling at home there anymore. So I waited a while, paid more money to come back to my little hiding corner and have been comfortably sitting here since.
dGVSNyM.png
My original flight was Lightning, took a trip to Plague, came back home to Lightning, then #burnout hit, so I moved to Wind and I quite like it here!

(Just watch out for WIMDY STORMS)
My original flight was Lightning, took a trip to Plague, came back home to Lightning, then #burnout hit, so I moved to Wind and I quite like it here!

(Just watch out for WIMDY STORMS)
I’ve been to quite a few flights! Started in arcane (liked the lore and community, hated the eyes and aesthetics), went to fire (loved the eyes, lore and deity are meh though) and am now in Lightning! (Love the eyes, lore and stormcatcher)

Haven’t really decided if my stay in Lightning is gonna be permanent or a vacation, but I’m liking it a lot more than I expected. Might make my lore more Lightning themed because of it.
I’ve been to quite a few flights! Started in arcane (liked the lore and community, hated the eyes and aesthetics), went to fire (loved the eyes, lore and deity are meh though) and am now in Lightning! (Love the eyes, lore and stormcatcher)

Haven’t really decided if my stay in Lightning is gonna be permanent or a vacation, but I’m liking it a lot more than I expected. Might make my lore more Lightning themed because of it.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11