Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your current flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I like the neutral eyes of the ice flight plus gaolers are my favorite breed, don't really care for aesthetic though. I just grab any dragon I like
I like the neutral eyes of the ice flight plus gaolers are my favorite breed, don't really care for aesthetic though. I just grab any dragon I like
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
because i like purple
because i like purple
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Plaguebringer and Arcanist looked most interesting to me, but something about just having a random deity embrace name "Plague" and not be considered evil was more interesting than a space man that, somehow, was trouble incarnate.
Plaguebringer and Arcanist looked most interesting to me, but something about just having a random deity embrace name "Plague" and not be considered evil was more interesting than a space man that, somehow, was trouble incarnate.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I chose Arcane originally because I was disoriented on which flight to choose at first, haha. I actually kinda fell in love with the aesthetic, but the eyes just weren't vibing with me, and I really felt odd with missing out on dom, so I swapped to Light. I'm a big sucker for yellow colors in general, and I've grown to adore the aesthetic here too.

Most of all, however - the lair location of the Emperor's Wake fits my clan so very well. They are exactly the type of dragons to live there - Not because they're particularly crafty, but because it's so quiet out there (except for the giant zombie) and it's the perfect place to commit tax fraud. (no seriously. in the lore they commit tax fraud)
I chose Arcane originally because I was disoriented on which flight to choose at first, haha. I actually kinda fell in love with the aesthetic, but the eyes just weren't vibing with me, and I really felt odd with missing out on dom, so I swapped to Light. I'm a big sucker for yellow colors in general, and I've grown to adore the aesthetic here too.

Most of all, however - the lair location of the Emperor's Wake fits my clan so very well. They are exactly the type of dragons to live there - Not because they're particularly crafty, but because it's so quiet out there (except for the giant zombie) and it's the perfect place to commit tax fraud. (no seriously. in the lore they commit tax fraud)
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Because the plague lore and aesthetic really speaks to me; yay slime
Because the plague lore and aesthetic really speaks to me; yay slime
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
i chose mine because wimdy :3333

(I loveee wind aesthetics. I almost picked Ice until I saw Wind was an option and I was like "I've found my home :D")
i chose mine because wimdy :3333

(I loveee wind aesthetics. I almost picked Ice until I saw Wind was an option and I was like "I've found my home :D")
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I just...really liked everything about Shadow. The lore, the deity, purple = win, etc.

The only thing I really waffle on though is that I originally started out as Plague and man...I still really miss plague mom (and being a dom powerhouse ;P) sometimes. But as a whole shadow aesthetic suits me a bit more
I just...really liked everything about Shadow. The lore, the deity, purple = win, etc.

The only thing I really waffle on though is that I originally started out as Plague and man...I still really miss plague mom (and being a dom powerhouse ;P) sometimes. But as a whole shadow aesthetic suits me a bit more
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
i was torn between plague and lightning but i chose lightning in the end bc of the steampunk vibe i could have
i was torn between plague and lightning but i chose lightning in the end bc of the steampunk vibe i could have
I prefer winter/the cold in general, it's a nice blue theme. It's cozy here!
I can't stop talking about writing for five minutes though. The clan lore specs of living in such a hostile environment are pretty interesting.
I prefer winter/the cold in general, it's a nice blue theme. It's cozy here!
I can't stop talking about writing for five minutes though. The clan lore specs of living in such a hostile environment are pretty interesting.
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
I like the lore of freedom and exploring. I do not use that lore, but its as good a reason as any.

First flight was fire because dragons breath fire, second was nature cause I like animals but fr nature is more about plants so I'd say I've never really had a "good" reason for any of the flights I've been in.
I like the lore of freedom and exploring. I do not use that lore, but its as good a reason as any.

First flight was fire because dragons breath fire, second was nature cause I like animals but fr nature is more about plants so I'd say I've never really had a "good" reason for any of the flights I've been in.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11