Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
the confetti explosion is so cute and fun, im a big fan :D
the confetti explosion is so cute and fun, im a big fan :D
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-07-17 11:01:14" ] [...]especially for a project as significant and brain, labor, and time-consuming as the new achievements system. [/quote] Brain-consuming? And the achievement system was brought back from the dead... (gasp) you've made a zombie! [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2023-07-17 11:01:14:
[...]especially for a project as significant and brain, labor, and time-consuming as the new achievements system.
Brain-consuming? And the achievement system was brought back from the dead... (gasp) you've made a zombie!
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
I was really happy with the achievement update, there was very little I could find to complain about in it. The only gripe I really had (the damn shock switch achievement, rip my creaky wrists) has just been resolved, thank you staff!!

I also love the confetti animation, that was a nice surprise when I checked my achievements before seeing this announcement!
I was really happy with the achievement update, there was very little I could find to complain about in it. The only gripe I really had (the damn shock switch achievement, rip my creaky wrists) has just been resolved, thank you staff!!

I also love the confetti animation, that was a nice surprise when I checked my achievements before seeing this announcement!
jCVhFoZ.gif
i loved the achievment update and appreciate so much all the work that went into it, and it's also so interesting to read the kind of behind the scene stuff like this. thank you! <3
i loved the achievment update and appreciate so much all the work that went into it, and it's also so interesting to read the kind of behind the scene stuff like this. thank you! <3
hu72dVR.png
Love seeing these dev updates - I for one really appreciate the degree of transparency from the FR staff, whether it be in relation to developing content, things like user safety and security risks, or taking accountability for The Work of running this site. Thanks again!
Love seeing these dev updates - I for one really appreciate the degree of transparency from the FR staff, whether it be in relation to developing content, things like user safety and security risks, or taking accountability for The Work of running this site. Thanks again!
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
The achievements have me coming back with far more frequency and loyalty than before - great work FR team!
The achievements have me coming back with far more frequency and loyalty than before - great work FR team!
she/her
I love the pursuits! It gives me extra incentive to play longer. But it definitely only took me 2 days to finish the weekly and 2 wks to finish the monthly and about a hour for the daily.
So.....I get bored again lol

I love them a lot!
I love the pursuits! It gives me extra incentive to play longer. But it definitely only took me 2 days to finish the weekly and 2 wks to finish the monthly and about a hour for the daily.
So.....I get bored again lol

I love them a lot!
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@KairiDragoness does the reduced effects version help at all? It doesn't have all the flashing of the normal version.
@KairiDragoness does the reduced effects version help at all? It doesn't have all the flashing of the normal version.
referral-mwolo1.pngl6mtPEk.png
Thank you staff!! The achievements system is amazing!
Thank you staff!! The achievements system is amazing!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
@Hawkwolf
Unfortunately not.
@Hawkwolf
Unfortunately not.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24