Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Great job, team! I know you all worked really hard on this and it's been a fun new feature to play with! :}
Great job, team! I know you all worked really hard on this and it's been a fun new feature to play with! :}
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
cool! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
cool!
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
Thank you for all that you do, and for such an exciting achievement launch!! I've had loads of fun getting achievos lately, and this has reinvigorated my drive to get that shock switch one for sure. I tried some runs while some friends cheered me on earlier and got to 500k!! I choked though </3 Achievements was definitely one of the things I was most looking forward to; I enjoyed the ones in the past, and was unprepared for how much better the new system would be. Props to you all, and thanks for always listening to us-- even if sometimes we can be a bit demanding or out of line. [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
Thank you for all that you do, and for such an exciting achievement launch!! I've had loads of fun getting achievos lately, and this has reinvigorated my drive to get that shock switch one for sure. I tried some runs while some friends cheered me on earlier and got to 500k!! I choked though </3

Achievements was definitely one of the things I was most looking forward to; I enjoyed the ones in the past, and was unprepared for how much better the new system would be. Props to you all, and thanks for always listening to us-- even if sometimes we can be a bit demanding or out of line.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
It’s really cool to get feedback on feedback lol! So happy to hear about the progress of this update and how well it went! Can’t wait for more!! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
It’s really cool to get feedback on feedback lol! So happy to hear about the progress of this update and how well it went! Can’t wait for more!!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Thank you all for your continued hard work! The Achievements have honestly given me more incentive to actively play and try new things out; filling out the tasks satisfies the itch in my brain so good.
Thank you all for your continued hard work! The Achievements have honestly given me more incentive to actively play and try new things out; filling out the tasks satisfies the itch in my brain so good.
Moonstone celestial witch | eros
quicemitqui in yollotl / the heart rules all
- agender | mestizo | fr time +2
- they/them
Glad to see the shock switch achieve tapered down to reasonable levels
Glad to see the shock switch achieve tapered down to reasonable levels
sBdLZtA.png
Nice! So glad the Shockswitch Achievement got lowered~ Love how much the FR team always listens and improves upon things.
Nice! So glad the Shockswitch Achievement got lowered~ Love how much the FR team always listens and improves upon things.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
This was really interesting to read and I guess while I assumed somewhere in the back of my mind that new achievements would be added it's really awesome to see that pretty much confirmed here! And yeah this was a marathon, I remember when the old achievement system went down and how long it's been since then!
This was really interesting to read and I guess while I assumed somewhere in the back of my mind that new achievements would be added it's really awesome to see that pretty much confirmed here! And yeah this was a marathon, I remember when the old achievement system went down and how long it's been since then!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Thank you, Devs, for your transparency! While I am not much of a completionist, I do see myself, slowly but surely, getting most of these Achievements, lol. I only have two qualms about the whole thing: the rewards in the shop and the Shock Switch achievements. Personally, the only rewards I like are the familiars, which I bought on day one, and I do not see myself using my points just to then reduce the familiars at Baldwin. The issues I have with the Shock Switch achievements are medical in nature and not anyone's fault.
Thank you, Devs, for your transparency! While I am not much of a completionist, I do see myself, slowly but surely, getting most of these Achievements, lol. I only have two qualms about the whole thing: the rewards in the shop and the Shock Switch achievements. Personally, the only rewards I like are the familiars, which I bought on day one, and I do not see myself using my points just to then reduce the familiars at Baldwin. The issues I have with the Shock Switch achievements are medical in nature and not anyone's fault.
congratulations, and thank you for all the hard work! i think the next staff endeavor should be a well earned vacation.
congratulations, and thank you for all the hard work! i think the next staff endeavor should be a well earned vacation.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24