Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] beep boop
1 2 3
I'm hesitant to say this for fear of causing drama. That is not my intention. But by having the TC conquest push title inserted into Light's post is confusing. I'm not a regular to dom push stuff, and at first I thought that was Lightning's advertisement because of that. It may be confusing to others who are unfamiliar or new to dom events.

Edit: typo
I'm hesitant to say this for fear of causing drama. That is not my intention. But by having the TC conquest push title inserted into Light's post is confusing. I'm not a regular to dom push stuff, and at first I thought that was Lightning's advertisement because of that. It may be confusing to others who are unfamiliar or new to dom events.

Edit: typo
Very confused as to what's happening here ngl
Very confused as to what's happening here ngl
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
@Dessy
Do you mean to have the Thundercrack Carnivale banner at the top of your Milo's Marble Marvels post?
@Dessy
Do you mean to have the Thundercrack Carnivale banner at the top of your Milo's Marble Marvels post?
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog Answering on behalf of Dessy, yes. As it's stated just under that, that is a link to Lightning's activities and events for the convenience of everyone looking at Dom Watch. So, if they want to skip straight to the fest. activities over our post, it's easier c:
@Herddog Answering on behalf of Dessy, yes. As it's stated just under that, that is a link to Lightning's activities and events for the convenience of everyone looking at Dom Watch. So, if they want to skip straight to the fest. activities over our post, it's easier c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Oh! @Valoria. Thank you! I was confused because I did click on that link and it took me, I thought, to the same page. I thought something was broken. Well, it's just my eyes, then. heheh

Anyway, I'm enjoying the TC and the Marbles.

Sells dragons to Lightning, buys marbles from Light.
Oh! @Valoria. Thank you! I was confused because I did click on that link and it took me, I thought, to the same page. I thought something was broken. Well, it's just my eyes, then. heheh

Anyway, I'm enjoying the TC and the Marbles.

Sells dragons to Lightning, buys marbles from Light.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog Yeah hey, no problem :D Yeah, we just wanted to make it easier for anyone who might be in Dom Watch just for Lightning's festival stuff. Glad you're enjoying the marbles, Milo is so proud of his little round friends c:
@Herddog Yeah hey, no problem :D Yeah, we just wanted to make it easier for anyone who might be in Dom Watch just for Lightning's festival stuff. Glad you're enjoying the marbles, Milo is so proud of his little round friends c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Day two of the push! Woohoo! Gonna do a little advertising. The Photobooth event has some nice prizes (egg!) and a participation badge. It features official Lightning subspecies for you to dress in thematic outfits. It'll run for a full two weeks until the end of TCC, so if you start now, you'll be able to collect quite a few daily entries into the little event-exclusive raffle! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3253619][img]https://i.imgur.com/FJ2ULBV.png[/img][/url]
Day two of the push! Woohoo! Gonna do a little advertising.

The Photobooth event has some nice prizes (egg!) and a participation badge. It features official Lightning subspecies for you to dress in thematic outfits. It'll run for a full two weeks until the end of TCC, so if you start now, you'll be able to collect quite a few daily entries into the little event-exclusive raffle!
FJ2ULBV.png
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
just in time for the ancient teaser too!
just in time for the ancient teaser too!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Kywren

Is it too late to send dragons to get more daily badges? Since it's v close to rollover ^^"
@Kywren

Is it too late to send dragons to get more daily badges? Since it's v close to rollover ^^"
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
1 2 3