Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] beep boop
1 2 3
It's been too long since I've taken part in a festival event! It's lovely to come back from a hiatus just in time to help out with TCC ^_^ Everything's looking lovely! <3

(And nice one, Light, for the special Stormcatcher marble!)
It's been too long since I've taken part in a festival event! It's lovely to come back from a hiatus just in time to help out with TCC ^_^ Everything's looking lovely! <3

(And nice one, Light, for the special Stormcatcher marble!)
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
@kywren
just fyi, the oof raffle links to an in-flight thread!
@kywren
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Lightning is more than willing to share the week with Light's profit push! We wish them the best of success on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3255500]Milo's Marble Marvels[/url] and I personally will be buying at least 5 billion Stormcatcher Marbles. I mean, look at this baby.. I bet it's the most efficient of marbles. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3255500][img]https://i.imgur.com/0zHr1NY.gif[/img][/url][/center] Thank you @Dessy for linking our Festival Push to your comment, and @gn0me please don't feel overwhelmed by the attention, that is not at all what I am trying to do, but I hope you don't think Light tried to steal the Fest dominance from us. Everything's okay! It's normal for there to be other flights that do profit pushes on the side of Fest conquests ^^
Lightning is more than willing to share the week with Light's profit push! We wish them the best of success on Milo's Marble Marvels and I personally will be buying at least 5 billion Stormcatcher Marbles.

I mean, look at this baby.. I bet it's the most efficient of marbles.
0zHr1NY.gif

Thank you @Dessy for linking our Festival Push to your comment, and @gn0me please don't feel overwhelmed by the attention, that is not at all what I am trying to do, but I hope you don't think Light tried to steal the Fest dominance from us. Everything's okay! It's normal for there to be other flights that do profit pushes on the side of Fest conquests ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[quote name="October" date="2023-07-15 23:50:29" ] @kywren just fyi, the oof raffle links to an in-flight thread! [/quote] EDIT: It's updated! [s]Ah! You're right! That will get remedied probably right after roll over![/s]
October wrote on 2023-07-15 23:50:29:
@kywren

EDIT: It's updated!

Ah! You're right! That will get remedied probably right after roll over!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
The marbles are back wooo!!!
The marbles are back wooo!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@gn0me We have a dom fight to save up for! Your productivity-focused flight would understand. Imagine us more like panhandlers during your super cool push. But like, super cool panhandlers because we have shiny marbles to exchange for ur troubles. [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [emoji=spiral winking size=1] (I know you’re joking, I just wanted to add some levity back)
@gn0me We have a dom fight to save up for! Your productivity-focused flight would understand. Imagine us more like panhandlers during your super cool push. But like, super cool panhandlers because we have shiny marbles to exchange for ur troubles.

(I know you’re joking, I just wanted to add some levity back)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Stormcatcher???? playing games????
get back to work!
sorry i had to
Stormcatcher???? playing games????
get back to work!
sorry i had to
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
What's the whole...thing with dom pushes? Like, how do they work? What do they do?
What's the whole...thing with dom pushes? Like, how do they work? What do they do?
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
@Ruitekitsune5
Hi there! Check out this thread for an in depth look at dominance pushes and what they're about: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3038490#post_48403196
That should hopefully answer your question! ^^
@Ruitekitsune5
Hi there! Check out this thread for an in depth look at dominance pushes and what they're about: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3038490#post_48403196
That should hopefully answer your question! ^^
I'm more confused about posting before the representatives got their reserved post. It threw me off trying to find lightning's info and seeing light stuff only to find it was further down for some reason. Too late to fix that now I guess but... weird...
I'm more confused about posting before the representatives got their reserved post. It threw me off trying to find lightning's info and seeing light stuff only to find it was further down for some reason. Too late to fix that now I guess but... weird...
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
1 2 3