Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WH Training Public Buy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Love the theming of this!

Just a heads up, the link to the IF Hub in the 'info' post links back to FR main site instead of a specific thread.
Love the theming of this!

Just a heads up, the link to the IF Hub in the 'info' post links back to FR main site instead of a specific thread.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
Hello from light flight!

This is such a sweet concept, and I love it! I have a coatl leveled for today actually, to help out with the little extra bonus for y'all ;3

I'm new to this and I'm just confused how I should price her in the PA? Do I price based on payout or on LAH for fodder or something else entirely? ^^

Hopefully this is the right spot to ask questions lol
Hello from light flight!

This is such a sweet concept, and I love it! I have a coatl leveled for today actually, to help out with the little extra bonus for y'all ;3

I'm new to this and I'm just confused how I should price her in the PA? Do I price based on payout or on LAH for fodder or something else entirely? ^^

[quote name="KursedCurtain" date="2023-07-09 06:53:00" ] Hello from light flight! This is such a sweet concept, and I love it! I have a coatl leveled for today actually, to help out with the little extra bonus for y'all ;3 I'm new to this and I'm just confused how I should price her in the PA? Do I price based on payout or on LAH for fodder or something else entirely? ^^ Hopefully this is the right spot to ask questions lol [/quote] @KursedCurtain Welcome to Public Buying! You find the price to set based on the payout table in the spreadsheet. Since she's a Coatl (which has a bonus payout today) and she's level 8, you would set her as 13,250 for level + 1,250 for breed bonus, so 14,500 to an available attendant on the spreadsheet. Hopefully this helps. [emoji=heart size=1]
KursedCurtain wrote on 2023-07-09 06:53:00:
Hello from light flight!

@KursedCurtain

Welcome to Public Buying!

You find the price to set based on the payout table in the spreadsheet. Since she's a Coatl (which has a bonus payout today) and she's level 8, you would set her as 13,250 for level + 1,250 for breed bonus, so 14,500 to an available attendant on the spreadsheet.

Hopefully this helps.
@Aesuna thanku this helps a lot! ^^
@Aesuna thanku this helps a lot! ^^
the theme is so cute.
will make time to daily send stinky germy dragons into the watering hole XD
the theme is so cute.
will make time to daily send stinky germy dragons into the watering hole XD
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
sending some dragons to all of you online this is such a cute pb
sending some dragons to all of you online this is such a cute pb
WpjbI2U.gif
oooo neat
oooo neat
I sent some dragons over, and I must say this theme is very cute [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I sent some dragons over, and I must say this theme is very cute
Howdy, Water Flight! I absolutely LOVE the theme of this public buy, and the badges are so adorable! <3

I have 40 level 8 dragons and 15 level 7 dragons that I would love to send over! Posting this here because I'm not sure who has the space for all of them at the moment ^^;

I would also have to send them in batches of 5 because that's all the lair space I have at the moment.

Let me know if this is too much trouble at the moment!
Howdy, Water Flight! I absolutely LOVE the theme of this public buy, and the badges are so adorable! <3

I have 40 level 8 dragons and 15 level 7 dragons that I would love to send over! Posting this here because I'm not sure who has the space for all of them at the moment ^^;

I would also have to send them in batches of 5 because that's all the lair space I have at the moment.

Let me know if this is too much trouble at the moment!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Super cute badges! I'd love to be added to the daily
reminder pinglist, if you have one, please. ^-^
Super cute badges! I'd love to be added to the daily
reminder pinglist, if you have one, please. ^-^