Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle: Stained Glass
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
Thank you! i’m sorry about missing the ping for the last round. House renovations have occupied all of my brain’s bandwidth this week.

1. Prismatic Design
2. Heraldic Decor
3. Silverlight Forge
4. Nostre Lustre
5. Cathedral of Light
6. Illuminated Glass
7. Mirrorlight Gallery (Essence of Romance)
8. Pristine Glasswork
9. Moonlit Glasswork
10. Shining Glasswork
11. Swirling Glasswork
Thank you! i’m sorry about missing the ping for the last round. House renovations have occupied all of my brain’s bandwidth this week.

1. Prismatic Design
2. Heraldic Decor
3. Silverlight Forge
4. Nostre Lustre
5. Cathedral of Light
6. Illuminated Glass
7. Mirrorlight Gallery (Essence of Romance)
8. Pristine Glasswork
9. Moonlit Glasswork
10. Shining Glasswork
11. Swirling Glasswork
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
1. Crystalline Craft
2. World Serpents
3. Spectrum of Colours

Congrats to all other winners and thank you for hosting the raffle.
1. Crystalline Craft
2. World Serpents
3. Spectrum of Colours

Congrats to all other winners and thank you for hosting the raffle.

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
Thank you for the raffle!
  1. Gilded Patterns
  2. Refraction
  3. Painted Forest
  4. Kaleidoscope
  5. Silverlight Forge
  6. Notre Lustre
  7. Streaks of Gold
Thank you for the raffle!
  1. Gilded Patterns
  2. Refraction
  3. Painted Forest
  4. Kaleidoscope
  5. Silverlight Forge
  6. Notre Lustre
  7. Streaks of Gold
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
1. notre lustre

thank you!
1. notre lustre

thank you!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Thank you very much!

1. Painted Forest
2. Nobility
Thank you very much!

1. Painted Forest
2. Nobility
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k9Alakl.png[/img][/center] [columns][nextcol][size=4][img]https://i.imgur.com/zIERpXq.png[/img] [b]Round 3[/b][/size] [list=1] [*] [size=4]@tenrecidae[/size] [*] [size=4]@crookedjaw[/size] [*] [size=4]@novastellaris[/size] [*] [size=4]@furiouswolf[/size] [*] [size=4]@jaigalaar[/size] [*] [size=4]@wanderingturtle[/size] [*] [size=4]@xenonentity[/size] [*] [size=4]@puggles[/size] [*] [size=4]@katsuji[/size] [*] [size=4]@valdra[/size] [*] [size=4]@genziana[/size] (carried over) [/list] [color=transparent]______________________________[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/VcpJZEU.png[/img] [/columns] [rule] [LIST] [*][b]If you have been drawn in this round, please reply in this thread with a list of prize choices corresponding to your number.[/b] For example, the 1st person drawn should list one prize and the 8th person drawn should list eight prizes. Please order your list with the prize you want most listed first, second choice second, and so on. [*][b]You have 24 hours to respond with your list[/b]. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass, so I do not carry you over to the next round. [*][b]Prizes are sent after 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, subject to my availability.[/b] Any lists edited after that point may not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [/LIST] [quote=Raffle Spectator Pinglist - All Rounds]@IamNoHere @Chrisondra @garbagepookie @brandonjui @Catwyrm @oneluckyduck @Ajgreelyfan3 @WyldDandelyon @Meadbhb @Ujaruun[/quote]
k9Alakl.png
zIERpXq.png Round 3
  1. @tenrecidae
  2. @crookedjaw
  3. @novastellaris
  4. @furiouswolf
  5. @jaigalaar
  6. @wanderingturtle
  7. @xenonentity
  8. @puggles
  9. @katsuji
  10. @valdra
  11. @genziana (carried over)

• If you have been drawn in this round, please reply in this thread with a list of prize choices corresponding to your number. For example, the 1st person drawn should list one prize and the 8th person drawn should list eight prizes. Please order your list with the prize you want most listed first, second choice second, and so on.
  • You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass, so I do not carry you over to the next round.
  • Prizes are sent after 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, subject to my availability. Any lists edited after that point may not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!
Raffle Spectator Pinglist - All Rounds wrote:
Kunikuzushi
  1. Kaleidoscope
  2. Moonlit Glasswork
  3. Cathedral of Light
  4. Illuminated Glass
  5. Silverlight Forge
  1. Kaleidoscope
  2. Moonlit Glasswork
  3. Cathedral of Light
  4. Illuminated Glass
  5. Silverlight Forge
CyxcE9w.png
1. Under Construction
2. Cathedral of Light
3. Illuminated Glass

thank you so much!!
1. Under Construction
2. Cathedral of Light
3. Illuminated Glass

thank you so much!!
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
1. Frosted glass
2. Verdant sanctuary

Thank you a lot !
1. Frosted glass
2. Verdant sanctuary

Thank you a lot !
qioWu9F.pngo9xkHM4.png73sUCnX.pngJVDVBna.pngbz42cD2.png
Oh… I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with work recently that I ignored the previous round of pings, I should have paid more attention, sorry again. Thank you so much for what you do!

1.Illuminated Glass
2.Cathedral of Light
3.Lattice Windows
4.Dusklight Depiction
5.Composition VII
6.Dragon Mural
7.Under Construction
8.Silverlight Forge
9.Divine Pictorial
10.Nobility
11.Mosaic Fishes
Oh… I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with work recently that I ignored the previous round of pings, I should have paid more attention, sorry again. Thank you so much for what you do!

1.Illuminated Glass
2.Cathedral of Light
3.Lattice Windows
4.Dusklight Depiction
5.Composition VII
6.Dragon Mural
7.Under Construction
8.Silverlight Forge
9.Divine Pictorial
10.Nobility
11.Mosaic Fishes
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp