Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 ... 3163 3164
@After @Elaendorlien
Ok! Thank you!!!
@After @Elaendorlien
Ok! Thank you!!!
heyZH2H.pngNJY6F8t.png
0bMlzCz.pngV1ZTwi5.png
Jd88XNq.pngYMPbu9R.png
I want to draw my own forum signature art, it will take up about half the rectangle of space, what sort of dimensions are good so it won't be pixelated?

I'm looking for height and the maximum length pls!! Ty :)
I want to draw my own forum signature art, it will take up about half the rectangle of space, what sort of dimensions are good so it won't be pixelated?

I'm looking for height and the maximum length pls!! Ty :)
Lentil - any pronouns - y/a - leaf mama worshipper
@questlentil

Maximum signature size is 525 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall. If you're using "columns" coding, the height limit shrinks to 98px. Anything larger will be cropped out.

Note that the "Preview" window is improperly sized, so you'll have to save the signature and view it on the forums to see how it looks.
@questlentil

Maximum signature size is 525 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall. If you're using "columns" coding, the height limit shrinks to 98px. Anything larger will be cropped out.

Note that the "Preview" window is improperly sized, so you'll have to save the signature and view it on the forums to see how it looks.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I’m curious what the average age of someone who plays FR is. Has there been a census of players or something recently? I’m not asking anyones specific age, I’m just asking about an average.
I’m curious what the average age of someone who plays FR is. Has there been a census of players or something recently? I’m not asking anyones specific age, I’m just asking about an average.
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@egs I am not sure about some off-site consensus but I do believe the Staff are contractually and legally not allowed to share people's personal info nor are people allowed to collect personal data in surveys! So it's tough to say but I think the two most plentiful groups would be people from 13-20 and 21-30

age groups*

Might as well add that part LMAO
@egs I am not sure about some off-site consensus but I do believe the Staff are contractually and legally not allowed to share people's personal info nor are people allowed to collect personal data in surveys! So it's tough to say but I think the two most plentiful groups would be people from 13-20 and 21-30

age groups*

Might as well add that part LMAO
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron okay thanks for the info! The only thing I found was this ancient forum thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1815776/1
So I assumed that this topic had since been shut down
@Natron okay thanks for the info! The only thing I found was this ancient forum thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1815776/1
So I assumed that this topic had since been shut down
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
Hello @Egs! Under the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url], in the [b]Conduct[/b] section, it says this: [quote]4. Do not publish your sensitive information or the information of others.[/quote] Sensitive information, or Personal Identifiable Information (PII), includes ages and age ranges. For the purpose of player protection, topics like what you describe would not be allowed.
Hello @Egs! Under the Terms of Use, in the Conduct section, it says this:
Quote:
4. Do not publish your sensitive information or the information of others.

Sensitive information, or Personal Identifiable Information (PII), includes ages and age ranges. For the purpose of player protection, topics like what you describe would not be allowed.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hulloo!
I very randomly got curiously obsessed about the scraps of paper/parchment ect. that you can find, and what they end up saying. Was wondering if someone already figured it out/did a guide or something, or if it's still... out there to solve?
(slowly going through the guides forum as I type this, but if you know, thank you for your help!) :)
Hulloo!
I very randomly got curiously obsessed about the scraps of paper/parchment ect. that you can find, and what they end up saying. Was wondering if someone already figured it out/did a guide or something, or if it's still... out there to solve?
(slowly going through the guides forum as I type this, but if you know, thank you for your help!) :)
L2W2zjT.png
@CoeurQuilin Yep, this thread contains all the translations. They came out shortly before the Beastclans were introduced and feature Beastclan messages containing warnings, combat updates or future plans. I found this thread from a comment on the database entry for one of the scraps.
@CoeurQuilin Yep, this thread contains all the translations. They came out shortly before the Beastclans were introduced and feature Beastclan messages containing warnings, combat updates or future plans. I found this thread from a comment on the database entry for one of the scraps.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Snipe Thanks!
Given how things have changed about the Beastclan relationships...I wonder if they'll make something else?
@Snipe Thanks!
Given how things have changed about the Beastclan relationships...I wonder if they'll make something else?
L2W2zjT.png
1 2 ... 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 ... 3163 3164