Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 411 412

Broad type of art you want:
Digital, mainly!

More specific type:
Dragons, anthro dragons, specifically a wildclaw with apparel / accent details.

Specifications:
I'm currently looking for art of my dragon, Masai! All sorts of art - regular dragon, chibi art, anthro designs, adoptables, you name it!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I've got a lot of fest apparel and accents/skins I'm willing to part with!

Keywords:
Dragons, Wildclaw, Anthro, Colored, Chibi, Digital, Detailed,

Digital, mainly!

More specific type:
Dragons, anthro dragons, specifically a wildclaw with apparel / accent details.

Specifications:
I'm currently looking for art of my dragon, Masai! All sorts of art - regular dragon, chibi art, anthro designs, adoptables, you name it!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I've got a lot of fest apparel and accents/skins I'm willing to part with!

Keywords:
Dragons, Wildclaw, Anthro, Colored, Chibi, Digital, Detailed,
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid character. Chibi, pixel, headshot, fullbody, etc, literally just want a stack of art of this character bc he's criminally lacking.

Specifications:
Looking for art of my character, Lev! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603012126021255170/1028820920183300176/vencom_by_whisps.jpg

Pretty much handing out artistic freedom tbh LMAO I'm so serious when I say I'm looking to beef up his art profile. Tldr on his personality is that he's flirty, sly, and outgoing.
Only specific thing I'm after is someone willing to draw him in a pirate outfit. I have references on hand for doing so, as well as a detailed written description of his appearance and the tiny things that might be easy to overlook.

Payment:
I have 2.2k in gems and at least 25+ eggs of various kinds, although primarily nocturne.

Keywords:
Fantasy, half-naga, human, snake

Optional:
Looking for both intricate detailed art and simple art! I'm not in any rush with this either, so you're very welcome to take your time with it as long as I'm kept updated every week-two weeks.
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid character. Chibi, pixel, headshot, fullbody, etc, literally just want a stack of art of this character bc he's criminally lacking.

Specifications:
Looking for art of my character, Lev! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603012126021255170/1028820920183300176/vencom_by_whisps.jpg

Pretty much handing out artistic freedom tbh LMAO I'm so serious when I say I'm looking to beef up his art profile. Tldr on his personality is that he's flirty, sly, and outgoing.
Only specific thing I'm after is someone willing to draw him in a pirate outfit. I have references on hand for doing so, as well as a detailed written description of his appearance and the tiny things that might be easy to overlook.

Payment:
I have 2.2k in gems and at least 25+ eggs of various kinds, although primarily nocturne.

Keywords:
Fantasy, half-naga, human, snake

Optional:
Looking for both intricate detailed art and simple art! I'm not in any rush with this either, so you're very welcome to take your time with it as long as I'm kept updated every week-two weeks.
Digital Landscape

More specific type:
Anthro and/or feral character(s) in detailed background

Specifications:
Looking for a high quality, large digital art landscape/background with some subtle background characters (see bottom of post for examples). My computer screen is very good so the art should not go pixel-y when it is applied. Will discuss possible options based on artists' skills but will be either simple anthro characters (dogs) or Monster Hunter characters (reptiles, mammals, human). Landscapes may be in a variety of regions (forest, desert, plains) but will most likely all be in the daytime or dusk.

Payment:
USD. Upper limit of 200$ for a very, very good artist. Preferably hovering around 50-120$.

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, landscape, background, detail.

Optional:
Please dm me with your shop, website, carrd, etc.

EX1
EX2
Digital Landscape

More specific type:
Anthro and/or feral character(s) in detailed background

Specifications:
Looking for a high quality, large digital art landscape/background with some subtle background characters (see bottom of post for examples). My computer screen is very good so the art should not go pixel-y when it is applied. Will discuss possible options based on artists' skills but will be either simple anthro characters (dogs) or Monster Hunter characters (reptiles, mammals, human). Landscapes may be in a variety of regions (forest, desert, plains) but will most likely all be in the daytime or dusk.

Payment:
USD. Upper limit of 200$ for a very, very good artist. Preferably hovering around 50-120$.

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, landscape, background, detail.

Optional:
Please dm me with your shop, website, carrd, etc.

EX1
EX2
k1nm2oI.png
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery graphics, breeding cards, banners, buttons, etc.

Specifications:
Just made a new hatchery and need graphics for it! My hatchery will be medieval themed. I'm also a member of the Light Flight and would like graphics that incorporate the medieval theme with black/yellow/tan/grey colors.

Payment:
Up to the artist! I would prefer to pay in treasure and/or gems, but I am also open to paying in USD.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Cards, Banner, Buttons, Medieval, Light Flight
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery graphics, breeding cards, banners, buttons, etc.

Specifications:
Just made a new hatchery and need graphics for it! My hatchery will be medieval themed. I'm also a member of the Light Flight and would like graphics that incorporate the medieval theme with black/yellow/tan/grey colors.

Payment:
Up to the artist! I would prefer to pay in treasure and/or gems, but I am also open to paying in USD.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Cards, Banner, Buttons, Medieval, Light Flight
______LY1.png
__________Dragonstone__________

hatchery | journal | raffles | free adoptions
LY7.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon in any style [b]Specifications:[/b] Seeking people to draw random dragons in my lair! You pick whichever dragon calls to you the most. Would like colored headshots [b]Payment:[/b] [item=rainbowbeast], [item=breed change: obelisk], various Fiona familiars and older festival skins [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon, headshot, random [/s] Found! Will potentially request more in the future
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon in any style

Specifications:
Seeking people to draw random dragons in my lair! You pick whichever dragon calls to you the most. Would like colored headshots

Payment:
Rainbowbeast , Breed Change: Obelisk , various Fiona familiars and older festival skins

Keywords:
dragon, headshot, random

Found! Will potentially request more in the future
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid Headshot to Fullbody range

Specifications:
My priorities, no particular order:
1) Aria Morales - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1132441532033671168/vii2aHuBneA8S94iCa4TpjOvRwTZAsfdhGZOxNlZpcSvwkHcKeLtIjP8sfD1.png Aria is draconic, so she has horns, claws, a tail, and "quad" canine teeth on the top and bottom dental row.
2) Dominique Acosta - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1128471045742022756/domricoaria2.png (her clothing colors are blue and white)
3) Rico Rodriguez - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1128132652608794624/domricoaria.png https://images.artfight.net/attack/V8tX62niTvQ5B0HO9rjVBv6HhZSun43VUxWGuwCoZ5fFUteIfQSBTGGUgCEv.jpg?t=1690034879 He can be dressed with feminine clothing, but must still be punk

Payment:
My current gem funds: 9,705g
My current treasure funds: 300,000kt

Keywords:
humanoid, draconic, digital, headshot, bust, fullbody

Optional:
Looking for a more "serious" style, or anything not super pastel / cutesy.
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid Headshot to Fullbody range

Specifications:
My priorities, no particular order:
1) Aria Morales - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1132441532033671168/vii2aHuBneA8S94iCa4TpjOvRwTZAsfdhGZOxNlZpcSvwkHcKeLtIjP8sfD1.png Aria is draconic, so she has horns, claws, a tail, and "quad" canine teeth on the top and bottom dental row.
2) Dominique Acosta - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1128471045742022756/domricoaria2.png (her clothing colors are blue and white)
3) Rico Rodriguez - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069795601430106184/1128132652608794624/domricoaria.png https://images.artfight.net/attack/V8tX62niTvQ5B0HO9rjVBv6HhZSun43VUxWGuwCoZ5fFUteIfQSBTGGUgCEv.jpg?t=1690034879 He can be dressed with feminine clothing, but must still be punk

Payment:
My current gem funds: 9,705g
My current treasure funds: 300,000kt

Keywords:
humanoid, draconic, digital, headshot, bust, fullbody

Optional:
Looking for a more "serious" style, or anything not super pastel / cutesy.
If you’re reading this, know that you’re loved
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot emotes

Specifications:
I'm looking for an artist willing to make me 3-5 emotes each for two characters (depending on price, might be staggered) for discord usage.
Flat color, I think chibi would be best for style as I'm not super interested in pixel for this application.

I've heard 128x128 is usually the best resolution for the finished image, as it gets compressed down to 32x32 in actual usage and it still translates well.

Payment:
Paying in g/t. I haven't seen people specifically listing emotes for commission before so I expect pricing to be similar to a flat color headshot for each emote.
(Willing to discuss fest currency too if the artist is interested in that during festivals!)

Keywords:
Chibi, Emote, Anthro, Headshot, OC

Optional:
Here is a headshot ref of the first character I'm interested in getting commissioned for! Can talk more about the second character in PMs and provide full references.
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot emotes

Specifications:
I'm looking for an artist willing to make me 3-5 emotes each for two characters (depending on price, might be staggered) for discord usage.
Flat color, I think chibi would be best for style as I'm not super interested in pixel for this application.

I've heard 128x128 is usually the best resolution for the finished image, as it gets compressed down to 32x32 in actual usage and it still translates well.

Payment:
Paying in g/t. I haven't seen people specifically listing emotes for commission before so I expect pricing to be similar to a flat color headshot for each emote.
(Willing to discuss fest currency too if the artist is interested in that during festivals!)

Keywords:
Chibi, Emote, Anthro, Headshot, OC

Optional:
Here is a headshot ref of the first character I'm interested in getting commissioned for! Can talk more about the second character in PMs and provide full references.
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them
FOUND
Digital!

More specific type:
Headshot of FR dragons, w/wo background ^_^

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone that can make me 2-3 headshots of my FR dragons! I’d prefer flat color with minimal shading :D The style could be realistic, chibi, or anything cutesy! Please send me some examples of your art, I’ll respond if I’m interested!

Payment:
Gems! Preferred range would be 100-700 for one headshot, but feel free to haggle! :)

Keywords:
Headshot, Dragon, Flat Color, Realistic, Chibi, Cutesy
FOUND
Digital!

More specific type:
Headshot of FR dragons, w/wo background ^_^

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone that can make me 2-3 headshots of my FR dragons! I’d prefer flat color with minimal shading :D The style could be realistic, chibi, or anything cutesy! Please send me some examples of your art, I’ll respond if I’m interested!

Payment:
Gems! Preferred range would be 100-700 for one headshot, but feel free to haggle! :)

Keywords:
Headshot, Dragon, Flat Color, Realistic, Chibi, Cutesy
Digital

More specific type:
Quad/Feral/Slug Creature Video Game Fan Art (Satisfactory)

Specifications:
My radioactive waste creature Sievert in front of a Satisfactory Uranium Waste barrel (with a trail from the barrel, as if they came out of the barrel) mimicking the shape of a Satisfactory Power Slug (here is an untextured model I found that might be easier to use for reference for the shape, as the crystalline texture makes the shape a little hard to see in pictures I think). Sievert is usually around the volume of a barrel so they would be fairly close in size to the barrel

You can have Sievert copying a power slug friend in the picture with them (they are pretty big so they'd probably be the same size) or just them on their own doing their best power slug impression!

Ideally, I'd love a cute simple alien world/Satisfactory-esque background (can provide additional references), but a transparent background is fine if a background is too much!

Absolutely willing to pay extra for the background and power slug friends!

Payment:
I'd prefer not to use it all but am willing for the right artist with all the bells and whistles. I've got 4500kT and 9650g and I've also got about 50 Nocturne eggs. Just let me know your price!

Keywords:
slime creature, slug, satisfactory, video game, fan art, fanart, digital
Digital

More specific type:
Quad/Feral/Slug Creature Video Game Fan Art (Satisfactory)

Specifications:
My radioactive waste creature Sievert in front of a Satisfactory Uranium Waste barrel (with a trail from the barrel, as if they came out of the barrel) mimicking the shape of a Satisfactory Power Slug (here is an untextured model I found that might be easier to use for reference for the shape, as the crystalline texture makes the shape a little hard to see in pictures I think). Sievert is usually around the volume of a barrel so they would be fairly close in size to the barrel

You can have Sievert copying a power slug friend in the picture with them (they are pretty big so they'd probably be the same size) or just them on their own doing their best power slug impression!

Ideally, I'd love a cute simple alien world/Satisfactory-esque background (can provide additional references), but a transparent background is fine if a background is too much!

Absolutely willing to pay extra for the background and power slug friends!

Payment:
I'd prefer not to use it all but am willing for the right artist with all the bells and whistles. I've got 4500kT and 9650g and I've also got about 50 Nocturne eggs. Just let me know your price!

Keywords:
slime creature, slug, satisfactory, video game, fan art, fanart, digital
strayneonbannerFR.png
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon Art, lined, lineless, no shading, bust shot, headshot, halfbody, fullbody

Specifications:
I’m on the hunt for art of all my dragons, individual headshots, bust shots, halfbody, fullbody. When you send me a message I’ll show who needs art the most

No background needed, color would be preferred. Any sort of style, just whatever gets me interested.

Payment:
I have plenty of treasure and gems, just tell me your rates. I could also do trades for art :) I have familiars, some recent skins, art of my own, maybe even some dragons

Keywords:

Dragon, dragon art, flight rising dragon
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon Art, lined, lineless, no shading, bust shot, headshot, halfbody, fullbody

Specifications:
I’m on the hunt for art of all my dragons, individual headshots, bust shots, halfbody, fullbody. When you send me a message I’ll show who needs art the most

No background needed, color would be preferred. Any sort of style, just whatever gets me interested.

Payment:
I have plenty of treasure and gems, just tell me your rates. I could also do trades for art :) I have familiars, some recent skins, art of my own, maybe even some dragons

Keywords:

Dragon, dragon art, flight rising dragon
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 411 412