Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 411 412
Aaayo looking for more art again! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts) [b]More specific type:[/b] Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D 1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay 2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301352124988653569/1061146659733639178/IMG_3304.jpg[/img] Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82785006]Fay[/url] is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :> That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art) [b]Payment:[/b] I pay in gems & treasure currency [b]No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>[/b] Looking to spoil my babs [b]Keywords:[/b] OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital [b]Optional:[/b] Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day
Aaayo looking for more art again!

Broad type of art you want:
Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts)

More specific type:
Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D
1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay
2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis

Specifications:

IMG_3304.jpg

Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! Fay is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :>
That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas

In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art)

Payment:
I pay in gems & treasure currency
No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>
Looking to spoil my babs

Keywords:
OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital

Optional:
Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D
My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day
IMG_3198.png
(yes, I'm still looking!)

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Headshot, bustshot, halfbody, Human, Female

Specifications:
Hi, I am looking for a reference picture (can be headshot to fullbody, doesn't really matter to me, but the face is important) for a female OC of mine. The issue is, she does have drawings I did myself of her but I am very displeased with the current design, as she feels pretty generic. So I'm looking for an artist with some experience with female facial features and that can draw mature women well.
I am not interested in chibi or anime styles however. Also please not too cartoonish.

Can be sketch, monochrome, painted, anything, really, as long as the features stand out. Will provide more in PM or on discord, must be comfortable with modern/futuristic settings and slight military themes (I know people do potentially have issues with that, just making sure).

Potentially interested in buying more if it's working out well.

Payment:
Will pay in $ (no set budget, but I'd prefer staying below 50$) or, if you want, festival items or UM skins, but I don't have gems or the like. Could also offer art trades. See examples in my latest posts in my art dump. :)
Otherwise... Old dragons and gened Gen1s?

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, female, modern, reference, woman, realism, semi-realism
(yes, I'm still looking!)

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Headshot, bustshot, halfbody, Human, Female

Specifications:
Hi, I am looking for a reference picture (can be headshot to fullbody, doesn't really matter to me, but the face is important) for a female OC of mine. The issue is, she does have drawings I did myself of her but I am very displeased with the current design, as she feels pretty generic. So I'm looking for an artist with some experience with female facial features and that can draw mature women well.
I am not interested in chibi or anime styles however. Also please not too cartoonish.

Can be sketch, monochrome, painted, anything, really, as long as the features stand out. Will provide more in PM or on discord, must be comfortable with modern/futuristic settings and slight military themes (I know people do potentially have issues with that, just making sure).

Potentially interested in buying more if it's working out well.

Payment:
Will pay in $ (no set budget, but I'd prefer staying below 50$) or, if you want, festival items or UM skins, but I don't have gems or the like. Could also offer art trades. See examples in my latest posts in my art dump. :)
Otherwise... Old dragons and gened Gen1s?

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, female, modern, reference, woman, realism, semi-realism
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
digital

More specific type:
chibi fullbodies (2), human characters

Specifications:
i want 2 chibi drawings of me and my friends characters (dove & angel)

I would like them to be hugging eachother facing the camera, fullbody chibi, and coloured. shading/rendering not necessary but alr!

Payment:
Gems. Highest i can go is 3k

Keywords:
Humans, humanoids, chibi, multiple characters, gems, 3k gems, 3000 gems,

Optional:

style references: (A) (B) (C)

I would like an artist who has chibi examples already!
perferably less than a month turnaround.
also would like to be sent a sketch if possible!

I would like a transparent background

NOT looking for anime-ish artstyle or pixels

THIS ART WILL BE USED FOR NON COMMERCIAL, PERSONAL USE STICKERS! For me and my friend!
digital

More specific type:
chibi fullbodies (2), human characters

Specifications:
i want 2 chibi drawings of me and my friends characters (dove & angel)

I would like them to be hugging eachother facing the camera, fullbody chibi, and coloured. shading/rendering not necessary but alr!

Payment:
Gems. Highest i can go is 3k

Keywords:
Humans, humanoids, chibi, multiple characters, gems, 3k gems, 3000 gems,

Optional:

style references: (A) (B) (C)

I would like an artist who has chibi examples already!
perferably less than a month turnaround.
also would like to be sent a sketch if possible!

I would like a transparent background

NOT looking for anime-ish artstyle or pixels

THIS ART WILL BE USED FOR NON COMMERCIAL, PERSONAL USE STICKERS! For me and my friend!
imageskull.png imagiboard.png statue.png

Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery imagery, hatchery banners, affiliate banner, breeding card pairs

Specifications:
Hatchery is going to be based around a bakery, with each pairing set to be tied to a specific goodie or treat! I would be happy to discuss more in depth via msg or even on discord if easier.

Payment:
I can easily get gems, so really the payment is on the artist's end! This would be a multipart project so again, another thing to discuss more.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Card, Banner

Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery imagery, hatchery banners, affiliate banner, breeding card pairs

Specifications:
Hatchery is going to be based around a bakery, with each pairing set to be tied to a specific goodie or treat! I would be happy to discuss more in depth via msg or even on discord if easier.

Payment:
I can easily get gems, so really the payment is on the artist's end! This would be a multipart project so again, another thing to discuss more.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Card, Banner
STicon.png
LJfZA40.png
OPFWPxg.png
3Atxu83.png
MHHKqsF.png
mlHpBMC.png
J8QoPxT.png
TWSJTng.png
41HYCJP.png
87551422.png imageedit-1-5001644203.png
Digital

More specific type:
looking for humanoid fanart of a star wars character. at least flat full color

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a picture of Cal Kestis from the game Star Wars Jedi: Survivor with a pair of very specific wings as a reference for an RP I'm in. I'm looking for fairly high quality work and before working with an artist I'd like to see examples of both humanoid art and wings!

Reference pictures:
Photoset of Cal
Photoset of the creature who's wings I'd like him to have!
Payment:
Gems! Just let me know how much you charge

Keywords:
humanoid, winged, angel, full body, colored fanart
Digital

More specific type:
looking for humanoid fanart of a star wars character. at least flat full color

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a picture of Cal Kestis from the game Star Wars Jedi: Survivor with a pair of very specific wings as a reference for an RP I'm in. I'm looking for fairly high quality work and before working with an artist I'd like to see examples of both humanoid art and wings!

Reference pictures:
Photoset of Cal
Photoset of the creature who's wings I'd like him to have!
Payment:
Gems! Just let me know how much you charge

Keywords:
humanoid, winged, angel, full body, colored fanart
Digital

More specific type:
Art of my humanoid monster ocs, most are male/masc of varying body types

Specifications:
I'm looking for art. any art, i dont mind. I'm quitting FR so I want to give away all my currency for doodles of my ocs!

Reference pictures:
DM me and I'll give you a choice :) I want you to have fun with the character you're drawing!

Payment:
Gems, treasure!

Keywords:
Humanoid, masc, fullbody, monster
Digital

More specific type:
Art of my humanoid monster ocs, most are male/masc of varying body types

Specifications:
I'm looking for art. any art, i dont mind. I'm quitting FR so I want to give away all my currency for doodles of my ocs!

Reference pictures:
DM me and I'll give you a choice :) I want you to have fun with the character you're drawing!

Payment:
Gems, treasure!

Keywords:
Humanoid, masc, fullbody, monster
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Simple colored fullbody of female human oc

Specifications:
I would like a colored fullbody of this gal with black high top shoes in addition to her dress! Sketchy, chibi, and on base fine :)

Preferably Anime/Cartoony style, though semi-complex can be ok I'm just a bit more picky-

Payment:
1.7kg

Keywords:
Chibi, Human, Cute, Female, Anime, Cartoon

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Simple colored fullbody of female human oc

Specifications:
I would like a colored fullbody of this gal with black high top shoes in addition to her dress! Sketchy, chibi, and on base fine :)

Preferably Anime/Cartoony style, though semi-complex can be ok I'm just a bit more picky-

Payment:
1.7kg

Keywords:
Chibi, Human, Cute, Female, Anime, Cartoon

Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Furry, Human, Humanoid, Dragons, birds, etc

Specifications:
Looking for rendered/Shaded headshots/Icons of characters

Payment:
Gems or treasure! Please PM me with any prices, or OCs/Designs from here , or DA points

Optional:
Here's some examples of what I'm looking for! Your style doesn't have to be like this one, I encourage different artstyles! I like messy and clean artstyles alike

1, 2, 3, 4
(First two images are art by me, the third is by a user on discord who I can't remember, and the fourth is by @BagguetteDragon on twitter)
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Furry, Human, Humanoid, Dragons, birds, etc

Specifications:
Looking for rendered/Shaded headshots/Icons of characters

Payment:
Gems or treasure! Please PM me with any prices, or OCs/Designs from here , or DA points

Optional:
Here's some examples of what I'm looking for! Your style doesn't have to be like this one, I encourage different artstyles! I like messy and clean artstyles alike

1, 2, 3, 4
(First two images are art by me, the third is by a user on discord who I can't remember, and the fourth is by @BagguetteDragon on twitter)
wrHGqA4.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery graphics; breeding cards, banners, buttons, etc

Specifications:
Looking to totally redo my old hatchery (make a new one)based around spooky things and magic - Bewitching Hatchery (?)

Payment:
Most likely gems! Would like to see what is being charged per graphic and see if there are any packages ^^; (not as many graphic art shops around anymore)

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Cards, Banner, Buttons
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery graphics; breeding cards, banners, buttons, etc

Specifications:
Looking to totally redo my old hatchery (make a new one)based around spooky things and magic - Bewitching Hatchery (?)

Payment:
Most likely gems! Would like to see what is being charged per graphic and see if there are any packages ^^; (not as many graphic art shops around anymore)

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Breeding Cards, Banner, Buttons
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png

Digital, mainly!

More specific type:
Dragons, anthro dragons, specifically a wildclaw with apparel / accent details.

Specifications:
I'm currently looking for art of my dragon, Masai! All sorts of art - regular dragon, chibi art, anthro designs, adoptables, you name it!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I've got a lot of fest apparel and accents/skins I'm willing to part with!

Keywords:
Dragons, Wildclaw, Anthro, Colored, Chibi, Digital, Detailed,

Digital, mainly!

More specific type:
Dragons, anthro dragons, specifically a wildclaw with apparel / accent details.

Specifications:
I'm currently looking for art of my dragon, Masai! All sorts of art - regular dragon, chibi art, anthro designs, adoptables, you name it!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I've got a lot of fest apparel and accents/skins I'm willing to part with!

Keywords:
Dragons, Wildclaw, Anthro, Colored, Chibi, Digital, Detailed,
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 411 412