Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 165 166
[quote name="batfossil" date="2023-06-26 21:34:43" ] @ThistleProse they will not! I'll probably be closing printing itself in 2-3 weeks, but you'll still be able to get them with a blueprint or with a yearly reprint afterwards in case you miss them :) [/quote] Brilliant, thank you!! ... and on that note, because I can't help myself... [quote name="batfossil" date="2023-06-26 12:30:01" ] [b][color=teal][u][size=4]RECOLORS[/size][/u] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/color][/b] I am opening [u]up to three[/u] recolor slots for these! For this, you will need to supply a [u]skin[/u] blueprint of your choice (1-2 print, all for you - 5 print, I keep one copy - 10 print, I keep two copies) as well as an additional 5kg. [/quote] If anyone is interested in going halves in a 5 print Recolour (1 for artist and then 2 for each of us) I would be more than happy to :D (cost would be 4,250g each) (if 3 others wanna join me for a 10 print, that would be 2 copies each, 2 for artist, and a cost of only 2,500 each for fee and blueprint lol) I can't afford a recolour on my own, but I've gone halves on a re-colour print before to get a custom recolour from Katalist :) I don't have colour preferences, because I don't have a [i]dragon[/i] for it (yet!) but um. Yep. Interested if anyone else is! You can ping me here or hit me up in PMs if you're interested <3 @batfossil -- if you'd prefer I not post this here, let me know and I can delete the post! <3
batfossil wrote on 2023-06-26 21:34:43:
@ThistleProse they will not! I'll probably be closing printing itself in 2-3 weeks, but you'll still be able to get them with a blueprint or with a yearly reprint afterwards in case you miss them :)
Brilliant, thank you!!

... and on that note, because I can't help myself...

batfossil wrote on 2023-06-26 12:30:01:
RECOLORS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am opening up to three recolor slots for these!

For this, you will need to supply a skin blueprint of your choice (1-2 print, all for you - 5 print, I keep one copy - 10 print, I keep two copies) as well as an additional 5kg.

If anyone is interested in going halves in a 5 print Recolour (1 for artist and then 2 for each of us) I would be more than happy to :D (cost would be 4,250g each)

(if 3 others wanna join me for a 10 print, that would be 2 copies each, 2 for artist, and a cost of only 2,500 each for fee and blueprint lol)

I can't afford a recolour on my own, but I've gone halves on a re-colour print before to get a custom recolour from Katalist :)

I don't have colour preferences, because I don't have a dragon for it (yet!) but um. Yep. Interested if anyone else is! You can ping me here or hit me up in PMs if you're interested <3

@batfossil -- if you'd prefer I not post this here, let me know and I can delete the post! <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Added myself for a copy of Thilseg Ul[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Added myself for a copy of Thilseg Ul
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@ThistleProse totally fine to post here! hopefully you can find someone to split some copies with :)
@ThistleProse totally fine to post here! hopefully you can find someone to split some copies with :)
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Put myself on a slot for "Thilseg Ul" :3
Put myself on a slot for "Thilseg Ul" :3
gNtNgvw.png
added myself for a Thilseg Ul slot :> love it so much ♥
added myself for a Thilseg Ul slot :> love it so much ♥
Adding myself for Ad Tath, and posting here so I don't forget, heh ^^;
Adding myself for Ad Tath, and posting here so I don't forget, heh ^^;
47.png inmediasres
she/her | fr + 3 | avatar dragon
Added myself for Thilseg Ul a few days ago but forgot to post bookmark here, awesome work on these!!
Added myself for Thilseg Ul a few days ago but forgot to post bookmark here, awesome work on these!!
08A5Hy3.png
Added myself for Ad Tath! :D I'm so excited for these to print!
Added myself for Ad Tath! :D I'm so excited for these to print!
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

pinging everyone who signed up for Thilseg Ul!

all of the skins have made it back from queue, but Thilseg Ul has been bugged and has been put on a tundra base. I'm going to get it fixed when the second round comes back, probably Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay for the correct base!

If you'd like to get your copy only after it's fixed, just let me know! (I won't need your copy in my inventory to fix it though :) )

@MusicalMaladies @cordycepsis @Eviscerate @Rifter @fay @Zandyne @Earthenware @Elidibus @SaintSlander (T) @vortexbreakdown @Falgardien @Metus @symphoniia @Fuse @Wolfspeaker @Helix @XENDRAENYX @Coexistence @MiraLief @Vulpen @Irrwahn @Criiptid @IndigoCat @Phrauge @Lintufriikki @SnaggleClaw @TarbaYelemel @Dredgen @Sols @NameChanged009 @Asgore @Uniformshark @terraclae @unmarkedgrave @auroshen @vinid @RetroJackal @bakugames @Parnasse @reunion @Ambitious @Solarpunk @SafiraThePanther @Toska @Askesis @MasakiSaphir @Zerobotic @Yusaku @bonivich @hayum @PunkOz @Ttiuronohon
pinging everyone who signed up for Thilseg Ul!

all of the skins have made it back from queue, but Thilseg Ul has been bugged and has been put on a tundra base. I'm going to get it fixed when the second round comes back, probably Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay for the correct base!

If you'd like to get your copy only after it's fixed, just let me know! (I won't need your copy in my inventory to fix it though :) )

@MusicalMaladies @cordycepsis @Eviscerate @Rifter @fay @Zandyne @Earthenware @Elidibus @SaintSlander (T) @vortexbreakdown @Falgardien @Metus @symphoniia @Fuse @Wolfspeaker @Helix @XENDRAENYX @Coexistence @MiraLief @Vulpen @Irrwahn @Criiptid @IndigoCat @Phrauge @Lintufriikki @SnaggleClaw @TarbaYelemel @Dredgen @Sols @NameChanged009 @Asgore @Uniformshark @terraclae @unmarkedgrave @auroshen @vinid @RetroJackal @bakugames @Parnasse @reunion @Ambitious @Solarpunk @SafiraThePanther @Toska @Askesis @MasakiSaphir @Zerobotic @Yusaku @bonivich @hayum @PunkOz @Ttiuronohon
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Hi! Unfortunately, I didn't sign up for this skin, it was someone else abusing your spreadsheet to harass me. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, and hope this doesn't mess with your fulfillment of the run! ;w;
Hi! Unfortunately, I didn't sign up for this skin, it was someone else abusing your spreadsheet to harass me. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, and hope this doesn't mess with your fulfillment of the run! ;w;
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 165 166