Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 165 166
can i join the raffle please?
can i join the raffle please?
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
I'd like the proper ridgeback base, thanks for letting us know! Bugged bases are fun but I don't keep tundras, so it'd be a waste for me to claim a bugged base version.
I'd like the proper ridgeback base, thanks for letting us know! Bugged bases are fun but I don't keep tundras, so it'd be a waste for me to claim a bugged base version.
yY3vbYF.pngyI912j3.pngo455-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngNIdUF6j.pngyY3vbYF.png
Sh9L.png
Ah. I assumed the fix would be retroactive on all copies - is that incorrect? If so, I will want to send my copy back for fixing. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Ah. I assumed the fix would be retroactive on all copies - is that incorrect? If so, I will want to send my copy back for fixing.
@Zandyne yes, once the fix is applied your copy will update as well! No need to send it back to me, FR’s system will do it automatically for everyone.
@Zandyne yes, once the fix is applied your copy will update as well! No need to send it back to me, FR’s system will do it automatically for everyone.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
heya, i'd also wait for the fixed ridgeback base, thanks for letting us know!
heya, i'd also wait for the fixed ridgeback base, thanks for letting us know!
Hello! Pinging you guys who signed up for the recolor raffle. I've drawn the winners, and they are:

1. @juga
2. @AcretoSorien
3. @Coexistence

Reminder that this will be 5kg + the skin blueprint of your choice, just review the info on the first post for the specifics. If you are no longer interested, just let me know and I'll draw someone else to claim your slot. (If you don't respond within four days, I'll go ahead and draw someone else as well, but all you need to do is just say you're interested. No need to have anything decided on yet!)

If you are interested, PM me or message me on discord (if you want my username I'll send it to you via PM) and we can get started.

Thanks everyone!

@juga
@SaintSlander
@reliquiaen
@Coexistence
@AcretoSorien
@ThistleProse
@zenyattas
Hello! Pinging you guys who signed up for the recolor raffle. I've drawn the winners, and they are:

1. @juga
2. @AcretoSorien
3. @Coexistence

Reminder that this will be 5kg + the skin blueprint of your choice, just review the info on the first post for the specifics. If you are no longer interested, just let me know and I'll draw someone else to claim your slot. (If you don't respond within four days, I'll go ahead and draw someone else as well, but all you need to do is just say you're interested. No need to have anything decided on yet!)

If you are interested, PM me or message me on discord (if you want my username I'll send it to you via PM) and we can get started.

Thanks everyone!

@juga
@SaintSlander
@reliquiaen
@Coexistence
@AcretoSorien
@ThistleProse
@zenyattas
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Congrats! :D Looking forward to seeing what recolours they decide on lol
Congrats! :D Looking forward to seeing what recolours they decide on lol
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Ridgeback base for me, please!
Ridgeback base for me, please!
Hello! Can I get a slot for Thilseg Ul, thank you!
Hello! Can I get a slot for Thilseg Ul, thank you!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Please let me know how I could bribe you to do a couple unnus annus aberration skins/accents? Added to your pinglist for future hopefully, but I'd be happy to bribe now lol like I do technically have 2 lightning eggs sitting around, cause I hoard instead of hatch eggs
Please let me know how I could bribe you to do a couple unnus annus aberration skins/accents? Added to your pinglist for future hopefully, but I'd be happy to bribe now lol like I do technically have 2 lightning eggs sitting around, cause I hoard instead of hatch eggs
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 165 166