Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i forgor how absolutely insane issue 10 is omg i feel like im having an aneurysm /exag /pos
i forgor how absolutely insane issue 10 is omg i feel like im having an aneurysm /exag /pos
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Finally got that Elim I needed for my Mire Flyer, from the Mire! :]
Finally got that Elim I needed for my Mire Flyer, from the Mire! :]
The baby in re8 is ******* terrifying i hate it so much
The baby in re8 is ******* terrifying i hate it so much
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
bro. i just missed twice in a row in coli TWICE IN A ROW. SO CLOSE TO THE 3
bro. i just missed twice in a row in coli TWICE IN A ROW. SO CLOSE TO THE 3
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
All vegetables taste better when seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil and roasted in the oven

So simple, yet so good
All vegetables taste better when seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil and roasted in the oven

So simple, yet so good
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
what are the odds that spotify and amazon music will shuffle the same artist in the exact same order???
last night i was using my alexa to listen to korn and it played twisted transistor, then trash, then somebody someone, then start the healing, then narcisstic cannibal. today im listening to korn using spotify and i got??? the same order????????
update: it is. still playinig the same order of songs. hater just came on it like it did yesterday help
what are the odds that spotify and amazon music will shuffle the same artist in the exact same order???
last night i was using my alexa to listen to korn and it played twisted transistor, then trash, then somebody someone, then start the healing, then narcisstic cannibal. today im listening to korn using spotify and i got??? the same order????????
update: it is. still playinig the same order of songs. hater just came on it like it did yesterday help
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
i hope the internet explodes
i hope the internet explodes
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I ship chaipunk (Hobie/Pav from Spiderverse) and I want to write fanfics about them so badly but I’m not confident that I’ll be able to do them justice :///
I ship chaipunk (Hobie/Pav from Spiderverse) and I want to write fanfics about them so badly but I’m not confident that I’ll be able to do them justice :///
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
bouncing off the walls bc my fishtank is coming together aaaa
so excited,, I'm still upset that my poor fish didn't survive the trip across states (long story) but having the bubble of water in the background makes this apartment feel so much more like home

At least my snails and aquarium plants made the trip safely... haven't seen one snail in a hot minute, but i'm sure he's just chilling on the underside of the driftwood. can't wait to move them out of the temporary tank!
bouncing off the walls bc my fishtank is coming together aaaa
so excited,, I'm still upset that my poor fish didn't survive the trip across states (long story) but having the bubble of water in the background makes this apartment feel so much more like home

At least my snails and aquarium plants made the trip safely... haven't seen one snail in a hot minute, but i'm sure he's just chilling on the underside of the driftwood. can't wait to move them out of the temporary tank!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
boyfriend is upset with me and called me a loser for not having ever posted a picture of him on my instagram (I generally don't post people, especially if they're not on social media, in case it makes them uncomfortable) or having never mentioned my relationship status :x like...I'm not really on IG anymore besides looking at memes. I post once a year, literally. like we're not in high school anymore, idc for these things.
boyfriend is upset with me and called me a loser for not having ever posted a picture of him on my instagram (I generally don't post people, especially if they're not on social media, in case it makes them uncomfortable) or having never mentioned my relationship status :x like...I'm not really on IG anymore besides looking at memes. I post once a year, literally. like we're not in high school anymore, idc for these things.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png