Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sognare Solare - BSJ Reject (SLOTS FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=6][b]UPDATE, 7/02/2023:[/b] the accent has been submitted! once it's been approved, everyone (who has already paid) will be given a copy via PM! for those who haven't paid by the time it's printed, i'll send a copy over via two-way CR and you can send payment there:) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/681241083447083119/1125182137340014613/IMG_8853.png[/img] [b]UPDATE, 6/30/2023:[/b] all slots have been filled!! now we just need to wait for the rest of the payment to come in:) i pinged everyone who still needs to pay as a little reminder (excluding those who got a slot today), but don't worry if you can't yet, no pressure! just making sure you remember :3[/size] [size=1]@Strangeflesh @auraflare @caterpolaris ----- hiya! this is my first time selling skins/accents so please bear with me if i make any mistakes!! feel free to give me tips too:) ----- my brightshine entry got rejected so i've decided to sell it here, since enough people have previously shown interest! [size=5][b]ACCENT - SOGNARE SOLARE[/b][/size] coverage: 22.78% [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/681241083447083119/1114218801379151952/BF97D7B4-4E33-4646-8A18-4334180F173C.png[/img] ----- [b]SLOT COST - 500G[/b] SLOTS 1. saspitite (paid) 2. Synthsational (paid) 3. Arvellon (paid) 4. Nachtetraum (paid) [b]5. Strangeflesh[/b] (paid) 6. auraflare (paid) 7. caterpolaris (paid) 8. UndyingGhoul (paid) 9. Kelso (paid) [b]10. nerdyeldritch[/b] (paid) [i]payment must come first so i can buy the copies, but i'll refund you if i end up unable to print. my goal is to print 10 copies but i need at least 5 slots filled to afford printing. ----- RULES/REMINDERS: -I would prefer taking only gems. -If you need time to get funds, that's fine. Please don't take too long to pay without explanation (i.e, a month+), otherwise I'll be taking you off the slots. -If you're going to resell the accent on the AH, I would really prefer if you didn't drastically change the price (like double the price or more). Doing so can make me feel like you're profiting off my art. I know I can't control your actions, but I thought I'd respectfully ask you not to. Thank you for understanding.
UPDATE, 7/02/2023: the accent has been submitted! once it's been approved, everyone (who has already paid) will be given a copy via PM! for those who haven't paid by the time it's printed, i'll send a copy over via two-way CR and you can send payment there:)
IMG_8853.png
UPDATE, 6/30/2023: all slots have been filled!! now we just need to wait for the rest of the payment to come in:) i pinged everyone who still needs to pay as a little reminder (excluding those who got a slot today), but don't worry if you can't yet, no pressure! just making sure you remember :3

@Strangeflesh @auraflare @caterpolaris

hiya! this is my first time selling skins/accents so please bear with me if i make any mistakes!! feel free to give me tips too:)
my brightshine entry got rejected so i've decided to sell it here, since enough people have previously shown interest!

ACCENT - SOGNARE SOLARE
coverage: 22.78%
BF97D7B4-4E33-4646-8A18-4334180F173C.png
SLOT COST - 500G

SLOTS
1. saspitite (paid)
2. Synthsational (paid)
3. Arvellon (paid)
4. Nachtetraum (paid)
5. Strangeflesh (paid)
6. auraflare (paid)
7. caterpolaris (paid)
8. UndyingGhoul (paid)
9. Kelso (paid)
10. nerdyeldritch (paid)

payment must come first so i can buy the copies, but i'll refund you if i end up unable to print.
my goal is to print 10 copies but i need at least 5 slots filled to afford printing.

RULES/REMINDERS:
-I would prefer taking only gems.
-If you need time to get funds, that's fine. Please don't take too long to pay without explanation (i.e, a month+), otherwise I'll be taking you off the slots.
-If you're going to resell the accent on the AH, I would really prefer if you didn't drastically change the price (like double the price or more). Doing so can make me feel like you're profiting off my art. I know I can't control your actions, but I thought I'd respectfully ask you not to. Thank you for understanding.
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
I’d love a a lot, please! It’s a beautiful accent :)
I’d love a a lot, please! It’s a beautiful accent :)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational thank you!! feel free to send payment whenever:)
@Synthsational thank you!! feel free to send payment whenever:)

bonk
bonk

bonk
bonk

bonk
bonk

bonk
bonk

bonk
bonk

bonk
bonk

I'd love to be put down for a slot please!

Don't mind me I was genuinely hoping to see this make it through, but alas
I'd love to be put down for a slot please!

Don't mind me I was genuinely hoping to see this make it through, but alas
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.pngL9rA9OI.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7