Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2023
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59
Everybody brought their A-game to the skin & accent contest This year oh my goodness
Everybody brought their A-game to the skin & accent contest This year oh my goodness
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
Happy brightshine!!
Happy brightshine!!
431d367ea6831c5f386b2fe7313be43c12c6dce8.png submit outfits here!
cool familiar theme and apparel. skins are all fantastic too.

pretty underwhelmed with the genes though. i was expecting something a little more. it's disappointing we gave up the small apparel slot for something that's basically just small apparel 2.0 except only a couple dragons can wear it lol.

hopefully other fests will have more pizzazz.
cool familiar theme and apparel. skins are all fantastic too.

pretty underwhelmed with the genes though. i was expecting something a little more. it's disappointing we gave up the small apparel slot for something that's basically just small apparel 2.0 except only a couple dragons can wear it lol.

hopefully other fests will have more pizzazz.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
GENES??? GENES????? YO
GENES??? GENES????? YO
snakes and hoodies snakes and hoodies snakes and hoodies

truly a win for the me community
snakes and hoodies snakes and hoodies snakes and hoodies

truly a win for the me community
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-06-25 06:04:54" ] [quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-06-25 06:01:47" ] Those skins are gorgeous WOW. And snake familiars!! Though maybe the theme is flowers in general? [/quote] It is the flowers of each month + a snek. This month's is a Rose + a Rainbow Boa. There are many flowers and many noodles! [/quote] IM VERY HYPE FOR SNAKES!!! MY HOARD IS READY FOR ALL THE NOODLES
Undel wrote on 2023-06-25 06:04:54:
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-06-25 06:01:47:
Those skins are gorgeous WOW. And snake familiars!! Though maybe the theme is flowers in general?

It is the flowers of each month + a snek. This month's is a Rose + a Rainbow Boa. There are many flowers and many noodles!
IM VERY HYPE FOR SNAKES!!! MY HOARD IS READY FOR ALL THE NOODLES
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
AAAA wow everything is gorgeous this year! im so excited for the new familiar theme and ancient genes :D all the skins are stunning
AAAA wow everything is gorgeous this year! im so excited for the new familiar theme and ancient genes :D all the skins are stunning
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
the fam is so pretty! definitely gonna hoard them
the fam is so pretty! definitely gonna hoard them
dNQd4YX.png
SNAKE FAMILIAR!!!!!!
SNAKE FAMILIAR!!!!!!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
Will more ancient breeds get the current ancient gene eventually? Such as abbies, Aethers, Banes, and Gaolers?
Will more ancient breeds get the current ancient gene eventually? Such as abbies, Aethers, Banes, and Gaolers?
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59