Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Garden | even more obf lions
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182
hello! im pinging the following full runs for prepayment. Please send me 1000g/slot via one-way CR or PM (whichever is easier for you!) so I can get started printing this :)

return to beds of silt - runs 1-3
@sheppo @DragonsMythos @Khayria @psi @Kunikida @Lawful @ufology @juga @Eviscerate @Rustea @orest @Tivae @Kxida @calogramy @saltypie @Horrificc
@Asgore @Noodlesper @Askesis @Sols @Sabyrin @SeldritchOwl @eosu @seamists
@bonivich @Kashmere @milkchai @Reveurs @/magnetar (p)
hello! im pinging the following full runs for prepayment. Please send me 1000g/slot via one-way CR or PM (whichever is easier for you!) so I can get started printing this :)

return to beds of silt - runs 1-3
@sheppo @DragonsMythos @Khayria @psi @Kunikida @Lawful @ufology @juga @Eviscerate @Rustea @orest @Tivae @Kxida @calogramy @saltypie @Horrificc
@Asgore @Noodlesper @Askesis @Sols @Sabyrin @SeldritchOwl @eosu @seamists
@bonivich @Kashmere @milkchai @Reveurs @/magnetar (p)
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Got my copy now <3 thank you!!
Got my copy now <3 thank you!!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Fay
I would be possibly interested in a monochrome version! I'd imagine it would be easy to edit too. I don't think I would need much changes to colors hidden beyond layers (or if i did, they'd be very minor!)
@Fay
I would be possibly interested in a monochrome version! I'd imagine it would be easy to edit too. I don't think I would need much changes to colors hidden beyond layers (or if i did, they'd be very minor!)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
hi, I'd love a slot for capricious, if that's possible!! your skins are gorgeous WOW
hi, I'd love a slot for capricious, if that's possible!! your skins are gorgeous WOW
Just letting you know I hope I can send in funds soon! I am still waiting on payments for skins to come through ;; So my apologies that I haven't been able to pre-pay lately. ;u;
Just letting you know I hope I can send in funds soon! I am still waiting on payments for skins to come through ;; So my apologies that I haven't been able to pre-pay lately. ;u;
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Payment sent over in a cr!
Payment sent over in a cr!
NctId5G.pngpugRGOj.png
three slots please!!! :0000000
three slots please!!! :0000000
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I'll grab a slot! Thank you!
I'll grab a slot! Thank you!
chlZfGD.png
@juga oh yeah a monochrome version definitely wouldn't be hard to do. are you interested in commissioning a recolor, or are you just giving me some feedback in case i decide to release recolors? (if you're interested in commissioning something, feel free to DM me)

@Eqquator I just ended up submitting a 5-print run for capricious because it's been so long since anyone signed up for this print run ToT i've added you to the reprint pinglist so you'll know when I start printing it again. thanks for the compliment ^^

@bonivich no need to apologize! my skins are priced so I can print them even if some people can't prepay, so it's not a problem for me at all
@juga oh yeah a monochrome version definitely wouldn't be hard to do. are you interested in commissioning a recolor, or are you just giving me some feedback in case i decide to release recolors? (if you're interested in commissioning something, feel free to DM me)

@Eqquator I just ended up submitting a 5-print run for capricious because it's been so long since anyone signed up for this print run ToT i've added you to the reprint pinglist so you'll know when I start printing it again. thanks for the compliment ^^

@bonivich no need to apologize! my skins are priced so I can print them even if some people can't prepay, so it's not a problem for me at all
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
I’d love a slot if I’m not too late. Thank you!
I’d love a slot if I’m not too late. Thank you!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182