Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap art comms !!
1 2
CLOSED FOR NOW <3 !! note: my prices are negotiable, but i do expect to be paid at most 25% BEFORE the drawing is finished, just so i know that you are serious! --- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/1gkp2xx3/Untitled514-20230508161640.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xJLKSsYy/Untitled553-20230613111741.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PLpWSXR7/Untitled559-20230621201824.png[/img] --- bust >> 15g halfbody >> 25g fullbody >> 30g just a sketch >> -5g just lineart >> -3g add shading >> +10g on top of your order! >> IF YOU WANT TO PAY IN TREASURE, THAT'S FINE, BUT REMEMBER; 1000T:1G!! --- can do; - humanoid people - monsters - gore/overall angsty drawings - robotics may not do; - most animals including most dragons :^[ - anthros - backgrounds will not do; - drawings of real people - detailed backgrounds --- if you would like more examples of my art, or you have any other questions, you can add me on discord @miloeba!
CLOSED FOR NOW <3 !!

note: my prices are negotiable, but i do expect to be paid at most 25% BEFORE the drawing is finished, just so i know that you are serious!
---
Untitled514-20230508161640.png

Untitled553-20230613111741.png

Untitled559-20230621201824.png
---
bust >> 15g
halfbody >> 25g
fullbody >> 30g
just a sketch >> -5g
just lineart >> -3g
add shading >> +10g on top of your order!
>> IF YOU WANT TO PAY IN TREASURE, THAT'S FINE, BUT REMEMBER; 1000T:1G!!
---
can do;
- humanoid people
- monsters
- gore/overall angsty drawings
- robotics

may not do;
- most animals including most dragons :^[
- anthros
- backgrounds

will not do;
- drawings of real people
- detailed backgrounds
---
if you would like more examples of my art, or you have any other questions, you can add me on discord @miloeba!
@miloeba Before I toss in an order I want to check!

I see robotics on your list of things you'll draw, are you comfortable with characters that are pure robots (and specifically: would you be comfortable with a centaur-bodied robot) or just robotic elements like cyborg prosthetics and the like?
@miloeba Before I toss in an order I want to check!

I see robotics on your list of things you'll draw, are you comfortable with characters that are pure robots (and specifically: would you be comfortable with a centaur-bodied robot) or just robotic elements like cyborg prosthetics and the like?
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Lanternmoth, im comfortable drawing allof that !!! it might take a while but the former sounds genuinely fun !!

want to say, because yiu were my first offer ive lefta slot open for you :^] dont be afraid to send a private message or add me on discord when youre lnline!
@Lanternmoth, im comfortable drawing allof that !!! it might take a while but the former sounds genuinely fun !!

want to say, because yiu were my first offer ive lefta slot open for you :^] dont be afraid to send a private message or add me on discord when youre lnline!
@miloeba

Could I grab two shaded fullbodies for 100g? c:

One for my genshin OC (fullbody ref here, but the cape is more like this with details like this in the same color as the belt) ^^'

And one for this guy? :D
@miloeba

Could I grab two shaded fullbodies for 100g? c:

One for my genshin OC (fullbody ref here, but the cape is more like this with details like this in the same color as the belt) ^^'

And one for this guy? :D
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Quarth, absolutely you could !! if you could contact me on discord, we could get that all ready (and i could send clearer refs :sob:)
@Quarth, absolutely you could !! if you could contact me on discord, we could get that all ready (and i could send clearer refs :sob:)
Woah your art is gorgeous!!! Would you consider 80K treasure for a fullbody of these two together!
https://toyhou.se/21586925.hunter-and-florence
No worries if not, I see there types are in your may not section!
Woah your art is gorgeous!!! Would you consider 80K treasure for a fullbody of these two together!
https://toyhou.se/21586925.hunter-and-florence
No worries if not, I see there types are in your may not section!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@hyenaglasses, hey! the characters are absolutely beautiful. im somewhat willing to give it a shot, but im not entirely sure i could provide something /id/ personally be proud of unless i put a lot of time into it. if youre okay paying a little extra (booting the price to maybe 90k) id be happy to put the time into it.
edit : the price boost doesnt need to be added if youre not wanting me to shade it ! forgot to say this!!
@hyenaglasses, hey! the characters are absolutely beautiful. im somewhat willing to give it a shot, but im not entirely sure i could provide something /id/ personally be proud of unless i put a lot of time into it. if youre okay paying a little extra (booting the price to maybe 90k) id be happy to put the time into it.
edit : the price boost doesnt need to be added if youre not wanting me to shade it ! forgot to say this!!
Oh I didn't want it shaded but I'm more then happy to pay the 90kt even without shading!!!
I'll send over two payments, the first 25% and the rest and you can choose when to accept the rest of the payment! ^^

Thank you!!!
Oh I didn't want it shaded but I'm more then happy to pay the 90kt even without shading!!!
I'll send over two payments, the first 25% and the rest and you can choose when to accept the rest of the payment! ^^

Thank you!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
[quote name="@miloeba" date="2023-06-22 06:58:07" ] @/Quarth, absolutely you could !! if you could contact me on discord, we could get that all ready (and i could send clearer refs :sob:) [/quote] I sent a friend request <3
@miloeba wrote on 2023-06-22 06:58:07:
@/Quarth, absolutely you could !! if you could contact me on discord, we could get that all ready (and i could send clearer refs :sob:)
I sent a friend request <3
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@miloeba

hi!!! id love to get something of this guy ! maybe a halfbody, with his right arm looking like this? the details on the arm don't have to be exact, just the general vibe ! personality / expression wise, he's basically a monster hunter turned monster who can shapeshift ! id be willing to pay extra for shading / etc too!

alternatively (if that's too complicated) id love to just get something of this spaghetti monster !
@miloeba

hi!!! id love to get something of this guy ! maybe a halfbody, with his right arm looking like this? the details on the arm don't have to be exact, just the general vibe ! personality / expression wise, he's basically a monster hunter turned monster who can shapeshift ! id be willing to pay extra for shading / etc too!

alternatively (if that's too complicated) id love to just get something of this spaghetti monster !
1 2