Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] art trades
hi! i want to warm up before art fight :) i WILL draw: - dragons (ofc) - non FR ocs (i can draw humans, anthro, feral, robots (please), humanoids, almost anything) - fandom ocs i will NOT draw: - characters from any canon (this refers to existing media) - overly complex designs (anime-esque armor or super complex skins/accents on dragons) - ask if unsure i would prefer if you knew how/wanted to draw: - humanoids (robots, not overly complex mechs) - anthro characters - feral creatures - object heads my most recent art piece: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1088912460901269525/1120924735333740654/forpura.png[/img] other examples can be found [url=https://toyhou.se/skyistheground/art]here[/url] i will pm you if interested. i will try to get to as many people as possible but it is not guaranteed. if you do have an artfight i would appreciate you sharing for when july comes :)
hi! i want to warm up before art fight :)

i WILL draw:
- dragons (ofc)
- non FR ocs (i can draw humans, anthro, feral, robots (please), humanoids, almost anything)
- fandom ocs

i will NOT draw:
- characters from any canon (this refers to existing media)
- overly complex designs (anime-esque armor or super complex skins/accents on dragons)
- ask if unsure

i would prefer if you knew how/wanted to draw:
- humanoids (robots, not overly complex mechs)
- anthro characters
- feral creatures
- object heads

my most recent art piece:
forpura.png
other examples can be found here

i will pm you if interested. i will try to get to as many people as possible but it is not guaranteed. if you do have an artfight i would appreciate you sharing for when july comes :)
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Hi, my Artfight is here ^^ I can draw robots, feral/anthro, and dragons

I have a robot OC, a lot of cats (1 2), and some Pokemon. My art examples are here (I've been drawing refsheets for Artfight lately so scroll down a bit to see the lineless style I usually draw in) Let me know if you want to trade!
Hi, my Artfight is here ^^ I can draw robots, feral/anthro, and dragons

I have a robot OC, a lot of cats (1 2), and some Pokemon. My art examples are here (I've been drawing refsheets for Artfight lately so scroll down a bit to see the lineless style I usually draw in) Let me know if you want to trade!
Yoooo, I don't know if I should be doing trades with job training and such, but when I see someone with robots, it's...Hard to resist. XD

I love drawing robots and am following people with those kinds of OCs on Art Fight, lol.

I am on mobile in the early morning so can't link chars right now, but I can try either in a little bit or after training (around 1pm my time, when I get back home and on the comp). :3

I would be seeking a full body in advance, as I only do full body pics to work on poses. :) I also just don't enjoy doing less, lol. I primarily do flat colors because I cannot shade for my life, but feel free to do however much you want on your half; I just prefer the body amount to be the same. :3

Warning in advance + alternative offer: I would probably take longer due to work and Art Fight (and I prefer to see your half first to prevent ghosting; It's not personal, it's just happened to me before from other people and it's always been after I've shown my finished piece), so if you prefer to wait until the latter, I can definitely attack a robot OC when it begins, ehehe. ;D

I'd be wanting art of either my married couple, or a really evil dude, and I gave links to their onsite thread, and Art Fight profile, respectively. My Art Fight is Namulord and you can find them there too (Xac and Fuzo are the couple, and NIGHTMARE is the other).

Also, I am more than open to drawing a pic of two OCs (or seperate pics of different OCs / the same OC) for a pic of my couple. If only drawing one char, I am not seeking art of Fuzo. ;3; My goal for her is to only have art of her and Xac together if she's done.

If not interested, please don't tell me, or I'll feel dumb. ;3; I will get excited if notified, but feel dumb if it's a rejection.
Yoooo, I don't know if I should be doing trades with job training and such, but when I see someone with robots, it's...Hard to resist. XD

I love drawing robots and am following people with those kinds of OCs on Art Fight, lol.

I am on mobile in the early morning so can't link chars right now, but I can try either in a little bit or after training (around 1pm my time, when I get back home and on the comp). :3

I would be seeking a full body in advance, as I only do full body pics to work on poses. :) I also just don't enjoy doing less, lol. I primarily do flat colors because I cannot shade for my life, but feel free to do however much you want on your half; I just prefer the body amount to be the same. :3

Warning in advance + alternative offer: I would probably take longer due to work and Art Fight (and I prefer to see your half first to prevent ghosting; It's not personal, it's just happened to me before from other people and it's always been after I've shown my finished piece), so if you prefer to wait until the latter, I can definitely attack a robot OC when it begins, ehehe. ;D

I'd be wanting art of either my married couple, or a really evil dude, and I gave links to their onsite thread, and Art Fight profile, respectively. My Art Fight is Namulord and you can find them there too (Xac and Fuzo are the couple, and NIGHTMARE is the other).

Also, I am more than open to drawing a pic of two OCs (or seperate pics of different OCs / the same OC) for a pic of my couple. If only drawing one char, I am not seeking art of Fuzo. ;3; My goal for her is to only have art of her and Xac together if she's done.

If not interested, please don't tell me, or I'll feel dumb. ;3; I will get excited if notified, but feel dumb if it's a rejection.
I’ve got an art shop in my signature with examples n such :)

I’m not doing artfight this year but I’d love to trade regardless!
I’ve got an art shop in my signature with examples n such :)

I’m not doing artfight this year but I’d love to trade regardless!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png