Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | accepting that i cant get some achieves
1 2 3
Is it already bad yes, but for me its even worse bacause i can't even play those games. I mean if you ever try shock switch on your phone... awkward. In this era of mobile gaming FR is nothing close to mobile friendly :c
So yes all games except Glimmer&Gloom can be on the blocklist!
Is it already bad yes, but for me its even worse bacause i can't even play those games. I mean if you ever try shock switch on your phone... awkward. In this era of mobile gaming FR is nothing close to mobile friendly :c
So yes all games except Glimmer&Gloom can be on the blocklist!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I did try to get 50k in runestones of the arcanist. But I start to struggle past level 13 trying to remember which element is where and the timer makes it a stressful.

For the 1 million score for shock switch achievement its the game speeding up and trying to find combos to clear the board before it reaches the top.

So I'm just going to leave those two achievements alone.
I did try to get 50k in runestones of the arcanist. But I start to struggle past level 13 trying to remember which element is where and the timer makes it a stressful.

For the 1 million score for shock switch achievement its the game speeding up and trying to find combos to clear the board before it reaches the top.

So I'm just going to leave those two achievements alone.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
God I felt this... I don't have OCD but I am very completionist heavy. I want to have EVERYTHING. I've had this account for ages but I just kind of played my own way and now that I'm seeing some of the achievs, I'm like... oh dear if I would've been buying more den space and (insert long list of things here), I'd be so much further ahead LOL.

Someday I will figure everything out LOL *someday*
God I felt this... I don't have OCD but I am very completionist heavy. I want to have EVERYTHING. I've had this account for ages but I just kind of played my own way and now that I'm seeing some of the achievs, I'm like... oh dear if I would've been buying more den space and (insert long list of things here), I'd be so much further ahead LOL.

Someday I will figure everything out LOL *someday*
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2023-06-19 22:00:39" ] me with very hard mode on the light v shadow game [/quote] If you look up glimmer and gloom solver there's a website that will solve very hard for you. All you need to do is move every hexagon of the colour you don't want to win to the right side of the board (you do this by clicking the hexagon beneath them and to the right) then copy the colours onto the website. Just sharing if you didn't know! Makes it super easy.
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2023-06-19 22:00:39:
me with very hard mode on the light v shadow game

If you look up glimmer and gloom solver there's a website that will solve very hard for you. All you need to do is move every hexagon of the colour you don't want to win to the right side of the board (you do this by clicking the hexagon beneath them and to the right) then copy the colours onto the website.

Just sharing if you didn't know! Makes it super easy.
raccoon.png
i feel this so hard. i am so fixated on the shock and switch one, i got 900k several times now and it's HOURS down the drain it upsets me so much :( i don't know if i'll be able to let go any time soon, i've been thinking about this achievement nonstop since i saw it.
i feel this so hard. i am so fixated on the shock and switch one, i got 900k several times now and it's HOURS down the drain it upsets me so much :( i don't know if i'll be able to let go any time soon, i've been thinking about this achievement nonstop since i saw it.
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
Folks.

There are those of us living with physical limitations, neurological limitations, and/or technological limitations such that several of the game-based achievements are flat-out not possible for us.

This is a completely different experience than “I felt just like that but then I found these tips and pushed myself through.”

Many of us are players who invest large amounts of time and meaning in FR because the game provides a refuge and a distraction from the way these limitations impact us in real life.

And right now now, while Achievements are new and shiny and all the rage… the site’s become a painful place to be. We are trying to deal with that.

Bright-siding us with variations on “try harder, try smarter” is not appropriate here. It isn’t friendly or kind here. Please take it to the many threads where players are asking for advice. This thread is about accepting we can’t.

Our limitations are real. Our frustration is fact-based.
Our need is to make peace with what we can’t do and move on
before we do ourselves actual damage, whichfor some of us is a very serious possibility.

Allow us a space we can express that and feel it together.
Folks.

There are those of us living with physical limitations, neurological limitations, and/or technological limitations such that several of the game-based achievements are flat-out not possible for us.

This is a completely different experience than “I felt just like that but then I found these tips and pushed myself through.”

Many of us are players who invest large amounts of time and meaning in FR because the game provides a refuge and a distraction from the way these limitations impact us in real life.

And right now now, while Achievements are new and shiny and all the rage… the site’s become a painful place to be. We are trying to deal with that.

Bright-siding us with variations on “try harder, try smarter” is not appropriate here. It isn’t friendly or kind here. Please take it to the many threads where players are asking for advice. This thread is about accepting we can’t.

before we do ourselves actual damage, whichfor some of us is a very serious possibility.

NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@Aquafilia, this is really thoughtful and i appreciate it :33 [emoji=familiar heart size=1] arcanist knows i dont have the bandwidth/spoons to explain that kind of thing most of the time XD
@Aquafilia, this is really thoughtful and i appreciate it :33 arcanist knows i dont have the bandwidth/spoons to explain that kind of thing most of the time XD
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
The pain! The pain! I make a few attempts at Shock Switch every day and yesterday I went for 19 minutes and only got 500k or so (Very Hard). The concentration I need to do this is driving me insane. I think I finished the Runestones achievements, thank Windsinger.
The pain! The pain! I make a few attempts at Shock Switch every day and yesterday I went for 19 minutes and only got 500k or so (Very Hard). The concentration I need to do this is driving me insane. I think I finished the Runestones achievements, thank Windsinger.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote name="Aquafilia" date="2023-06-21 04:14:58" ] Folks. There are those of us living with physical limitations, neurological limitations, and/or technological limitations such that several of the game-based achievements are flat-out not possible for us. This is a completely different experience than “I felt just like that but then I found these tips and pushed myself through.” Many of us are players who invest large amounts of time and meaning in FR because the game provides a refuge and a distraction from the way these limitations impact us in real life. And right now now, while Achievements are new and shiny and all the rage… the site’s become a painful place to be. We are trying to deal with that. Bright-siding us with variations on “try harder, try smarter” is not appropriate here. It isn’t friendly or kind here. Please take it to the many threads where players are asking for advice. This thread is about accepting we can’t. Our limitations are real. Our frustration is fact-based. Our need is to make peace with what we can’t do and move on before we do ourselves actual damage, whichfor some of us is a very serious possibility. Allow us a space we can express that and feel it together. [/quote] This exactly... which is why there are several suggestions to lower both scores needed
Aquafilia wrote on 2023-06-21 04:14:58:
Folks.

This exactly... which is why there are several suggestions to lower both scores needed
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
I'm stuck on those two as well. But I did manage to get a score of like 43k on runes. It's easier if you say each tile out loud when you flip them, but honestly it's just a lot of practice to get good at both games.
I'm stuck on those two as well. But I did manage to get a score of like 43k on runes. It's easier if you say each tile out loud when you flip them, but honestly it's just a lot of practice to get good at both games.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 3