Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | accepting that i cant get some achieves
1 2 3
Having a hard time accepting that I won't be able to get the 1 million points Shock Switch achievement. During my last attempt I was only able to get up 300k, and by then it was moving to fast for me to fully comprehend and my hand was starting to seize
Having a hard time accepting that I won't be able to get the 1 million points Shock Switch achievement. During my last attempt I was only able to get up 300k, and by then it was moving to fast for me to fully comprehend and my hand was starting to seize
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
the highest i got on shockswitch was 750,000 on very hard and i'm pretty good at it , so that achievement feels impossible

my boyfriend who is INCREDIBLE at card matching games can't get the 50,000 from runestones either, so i guess those will be the last two achievements i aim for lol

the breeding ones also seem pretty impossible for me naturally, so i'm just renting out my nests to the same user every time they open up to slow burn it tbh
the highest i got on shockswitch was 750,000 on very hard and i'm pretty good at it , so that achievement feels impossible

my boyfriend who is INCREDIBLE at card matching games can't get the 50,000 from runestones either, so i guess those will be the last two achievements i aim for lol

the breeding ones also seem pretty impossible for me naturally, so i'm just renting out my nests to the same user every time they open up to slow burn it tbh
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

Fun fact: I had never actually played majong (like, ever) until I joined. I had heard of it, but my smooth-as-glass brain didn’t realize why I couldn’t match the card… because it still had aother card sitting on it!
Please tell me somebody else can relate to full on not understanding one specific part of a game?
Fun fact: I had never actually played majong (like, ever) until I joined. I had heard of it, but my smooth-as-glass brain didn’t realize why I couldn’t match the card… because it still had aother card sitting on it!
Please tell me somebody else can relate to full on not understanding one specific part of a game?
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Breeding ones, someone calculated that it'd take 6+ years?? I won't spend that much time just for 1 achievement. The shock switch one is probably doable for me after some practice, I got near to 50k first time playing after achievements were out. Next time I play it I'll probably just cheat and do voice to text on the side and refer to that when matching haha
Breeding ones, someone calculated that it'd take 6+ years?? I won't spend that much time just for 1 achievement. The shock switch one is probably doable for me after some practice, I got near to 50k first time playing after achievements were out. Next time I play it I'll probably just cheat and do voice to text on the side and refer to that when matching haha
coming here to confess tht against my better judgement i tried doing the 50k ruins of the arcanist achievement and ended up hurting the hell out of my wrist and hand muscles T___T" had to sleep in my wrist brace and still rocking it today lol........ i just need to leave these games alone

edit: AND i got to 46k. literally agonizing. physically andmentally
coming here to confess tht against my better judgement i tried doing the 50k ruins of the arcanist achievement and ended up hurting the hell out of my wrist and hand muscles T___T" had to sleep in my wrist brace and still rocking it today lol........ i just need to leave these games alone

edit: AND i got to 46k. literally agonizing. physically andmentally
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
I ignore most of the fariground ones, period. There's always going to be some achieves that are nigh impossible to get unless you're a super super hardcore player, which I'm assuming that most people arn't for a petsite game like this. I'm not even going to do the stuff I technically could but would be a waste of time/resources to do, such as stuff like the lair expansions and breeding/exalt quota. No point in burning yourself out over these things if all you get out of it is endless frustration
I ignore most of the fariground ones, period. There's always going to be some achieves that are nigh impossible to get unless you're a super super hardcore player, which I'm assuming that most people arn't for a petsite game like this. I'm not even going to do the stuff I technically could but would be a waste of time/resources to do, such as stuff like the lair expansions and breeding/exalt quota. No point in burning yourself out over these things if all you get out of it is endless frustration
1 2 3