Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was your 'puppy'?
1 2 3 4
[item=infestation hound] PUPPPYYYYY
Infestation Hound
PUPPPYYYYY
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I had that achievement already when the system rolled out, so now I'll never know who my puppy was. [emoji=tundra sad size=1] But all my familiars are puppies to me. Even if some of them are ... kinda funny looking. [item=bearded pupowl]
I had that achievement already when the system rolled out, so now I'll never know who my puppy was.

But all my familiars are puppies to me. Even if some of them are ... kinda funny looking.
Bearded Pupowl
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
mightve been this one bc mire grinding [item=Scythe Kamaitachi]
mightve been this one bc mire grinding
Scythe Kamaitachi
13954.gif
uhh [item=Wave Sweeper] yeah..
uhh
Wave Sweeper

yeah..
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
[quote name="sparra" date="2023-06-16 23:51:06" ] I had that achievement already when the system rolled out, so now I'll never know who my puppy was. [emoji=tundra sad size=1][/quote] Same :( Most likely it was a Rainsong Jungle fam, but still..
sparra wrote on 2023-06-16 23:51:06:
I had that achievement already when the system rolled out, so now I'll never know who my puppy was.

Same :(

Most likely it was a Rainsong Jungle fam, but still..
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
it was definitely a rainsong familiar during greenskeeper when the counting on the backend started, but the only familiar i remember getting when the counting started was... [item=overcharged silverbeast] my puppy was a giant gorilla
it was definitely a rainsong familiar during greenskeeper when the counting on the backend started, but the only familiar i remember getting when the counting started was...
Overcharged Silverbeast
my puppy was a giant gorilla
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I also already had it but chances are it was a rainsong, woodland path, or ghostlight fam.
I also already had it but chances are it was a rainsong, woodland path, or ghostlight fam.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36303.png[/img] Puppy! [emoji=aberration love size=2] Actually, I don't remember which one it actually was. I clicked too fast.
36303.png
Puppy!

Actually, I don't remember which one it actually was. I clicked too fast.
LxbWmll.png
[item=Centaur Berserker] A very... [i]interesting[/i] puppy
Centaur Berserker

A very... interesting puppy
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
[quote name="Matelotage" date="2023-06-13 17:56:53" ] A cat! [item=augite protector] [/quote] Same!
Matelotage wrote on 2023-06-13 17:56:53:
A cat!

Augite Protector
Same!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
1 2 3 4