Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 390 391
@cuddleh could i get ID# - 85420786 please?
Earth discount please :)
@cuddleh could i get ID# - 85420786 please?
Earth discount please :)
@Shaynalie
Can I be on a Ping-list for any Imps from 'Light-Touched', please?
( Also, maybe request that they're bred next? )
@Shaynalie
Can I be on a Ping-list for any Imps from 'Light-Touched', please?
( Also, maybe request that they're bred next? )
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
QUIpVFE.png
LCqISMP.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Cuddleh Hello, I'd like to buy this cutie for treasure with pinglist and arcane discount, pretty please - thank you <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85420987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854210/85420987_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cuddleh Hello, I'd like to buy this cutie for treasure with pinglist and arcane discount, pretty please - thank you <3

85420987_350.png
@cuddleh Ping and ice discount and hold for this one please and thanks [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85421107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854212/85421107_350.png[/img][/url]
@cuddleh

Ping and ice discount and hold for this one please and thanks

85421107_350.png
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Gatroth

Hi! I'll send that guy over in a second :)

@Airazon

Since I'm in here, figured I'd let ya know I added ya onto the document we have~

@Vinyamar @Okinawa

And you're both fine too, I'll send the purple kiddo in a moment and hold the coatl :)
@Gatroth

Hi! I'll send that guy over in a second :)

@Airazon

Since I'm in here, figured I'd let ya know I added ya onto the document we have~

@Vinyamar @Okinawa

And you're both fine too, I'll send the purple kiddo in a moment and hold the coatl :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Would like now please and thanks :)
@Cuddleh

Would like now please and thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Cuddleh

Hi there! I apologize if this isn't the proper place to request this but may I please be put on the pinglist for Vibrancy and Slimed, if possible? ^^

I would really appreciate it as I am in desperate need of an Orchid/Radioactive/Radioactive Imp girl lol.

Thank you sm for your time. <3
@Cuddleh

Hi there! I apologize if this isn't the proper place to request this but may I please be put on the pinglist for Vibrancy and Slimed, if possible? ^^

I would really appreciate it as I am in desperate need of an Orchid/Radioactive/Radioactive Imp girl lol.

Thank you sm for your time. <3
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
Hi Cuddleh,
@OluRA871 is interested in buying a Iridescent/Bee/Koi, Cream/Cottoncandy/Blush dragon like my Skydancer from your pair.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76369800
Thank you! ; )
Hi Cuddleh,
@OluRA871 is interested in buying a Iridescent/Bee/Koi, Cream/Cottoncandy/Blush dragon like my Skydancer from your pair.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76369800
Thank you! ; )
May I be on the general pinglist?
May I be on the general pinglist?
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[size=2]@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @smeraldo @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @Ttiuronohon @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @sharkbutt @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @Hinatara @qawfii @Eversnow @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @AkaEclipse @Lotophage @Reithya @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @hat17 @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @BunnySox @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @Glacecakes @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @BirdWings @Piffling @LadySinopa @Peachbug @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX Doubles: @Offling Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy Imperials: @LadyWinterfell XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @foxshapedshadows Modern breeds: @Cynderfire Cheaper VS: @Pvnkbatz Holiday-Specific: @MangoTangoMagpie Something Blue (and Gold): @battleaxe @arapaima White Gold: @ShimmeryLuna @Caulonia (two-tone Jewels) Chenille: @OluRA871 (XYZ SD F) [/size] Hello everyone!! Hopefully you all enjoyed the semi-break you got from us as all of the festivals were none of ours - now we're getting back into where they ARE our problem, so you can be expecting a much more consistent amount of pings once again! (We weren't gone, just busy and I wasn't as on top of breeding as I usually am, BUT I'm better during fest season!) Anyway, starting us off this time is light. The first batch of kiddos are here, the second is of course already nested...and now I must away to see about uh getting some of these more-recent genes (I haven't messed with Harlequin OR Jester yet, *gasp*) As always, nothing's a hard price, and pls there are genes now for fest currency so we'd LOVE that as payment too <3 Entirely unrelated to all that, if you read this far - I have a small batch of first-gens [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/219829/213170/2?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] that I hatched for my birthday. None of em do anything for me, but if they do for you, I'd be happy to give them to you! Totally free, honestly, I'd just like them to go somewhere rather than be exalted heh (Also more hesitantly the brown and red boy on the first tab, he's salvageable to me but I would be okay to sell him for a bit since he's not nearly as terrifying as the rest of them HAH) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center] @Sake A huge apology to ya for not getting back to you in a much more timely fashion - I did note you onto those pairs, but things have been a touch chaotic irl/I thought I answered and realized I in fact did not LOL If you no longer need a kiddo from those pairs, just let me know <3
@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @smeraldo @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @Ttiuronohon @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @sharkbutt @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @Hinatara @qawfii @Eversnow @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @AkaEclipse @Lotophage @Reithya @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @hat17 @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @BunnySox @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @Glacecakes @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @BirdWings @Piffling @LadySinopa @Peachbug @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX

Doubles: @Offling
Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy
Imperials: @LadyWinterfell
XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @foxshapedshadows
Modern breeds: @Cynderfire
Cheaper VS: @Pvnkbatz
Holiday-Specific: @MangoTangoMagpie

Something Blue (and Gold): @battleaxe @arapaima
White Gold: @ShimmeryLuna @Caulonia (two-tone Jewels)
Chenille: @OluRA871 (XYZ SD F)

Hello everyone!! Hopefully you all enjoyed the semi-break you got from us as all of the festivals were none of ours - now we're getting back into where they ARE our problem, so you can be expecting a much more consistent amount of pings once again! (We weren't gone, just busy and I wasn't as on top of breeding as I usually am, BUT I'm better during fest season!)

Anyway, starting us off this time is light. The first batch of kiddos are here, the second is of course already nested...and now I must away to see about uh getting some of these more-recent genes (I haven't messed with Harlequin OR Jester yet, *gasp*)

As always, nothing's a hard price, and pls there are genes now for fest currency so we'd LOVE that as payment too <3

Entirely unrelated to all that, if you read this far - I have a small batch of first-gens here that I hatched for my birthday. None of em do anything for me, but if they do for you, I'd be happy to give them to you! Totally free, honestly, I'd just like them to go somewhere rather than be exalted heh (Also more hesitantly the brown and red boy on the first tab, he's salvageable to me but I would be okay to sell him for a bit since he's not nearly as terrifying as the rest of them HAH)
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg

@Sake

A huge apology to ya for not getting back to you in a much more timely fashion - I did note you onto those pairs, but things have been a touch chaotic irl/I thought I answered and realized I in fact did not LOL If you no longer need a kiddo from those pairs, just let me know <3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 390 391