Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
That's a very long time!! [emoji=aether scared size=2]
That's a very long time!!
XDIboT6.png
Long have I awaited this day. Hurrah! But also: [quote=Xhaztol]"It is likely that most of you will have several achievements that can be turned in right now, and many more that are already in progress!"[/quote] . . . . Help. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627018188479266817/1118258708888170536/image.png[/img]
Long have I awaited this day. Hurrah!

But also:
Xhaztol wrote:
"It is likely that most of you will have several achievements that can be turned in right now, and many more that are already in progress!"

. . . . Help.
image.png
b84jZOg.png
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY FLIGHT RISING!

The more emotional I get, the less I know what to say, but I really want to congratulate the staff on an entire decade of running a wonderful game with such a lively and creative community. So much had happened over the last ten years and it's meant a lot to me to be able to watch Flight Rising grow from beta to what it is now. And what a way to celebrate it, with the return of a much revamped Achievement system and the Pursuits. I find myself doing dailies and using aspects of the site I haven't touched in years. It's almost like getting to experience the game as a new player again and that's really special!

I can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring! Thank you so much for all your efforts!
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY FLIGHT RISING!

The more emotional I get, the less I know what to say, but I really want to congratulate the staff on an entire decade of running a wonderful game with such a lively and creative community. So much had happened over the last ten years and it's meant a lot to me to be able to watch Flight Rising grow from beta to what it is now. And what a way to celebrate it, with the return of a much revamped Achievement system and the Pursuits. I find myself doing dailies and using aspects of the site I haven't touched in years. It's almost like getting to experience the game as a new player again and that's really special!

I can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring! Thank you so much for all your efforts!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
ok the chickens are cool and all but im sad we don't have a silkie variant :(
ok the chickens are cool and all but im sad we don't have a silkie variant :(
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
lets goooooooooooooo![emoji=cobra size=1] [emoji=mirror size=1] [emoji=aether size=1] [emoji=d20 size=1] we did it! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=aether star size=1] it felt like it was a longer time but no! [emoji=arcane rune size=9]
lets goooooooooooooo! we did it! it felt like it was a longer time but no!
BtqrfPP.png Foxy Fan
I am so happy that the gnome is a squirrel! And in the scene too, ugh so cute!

Love squirrels sooo much and really wish we had more of them!
I am so happy that the gnome is a squirrel! And in the scene too, ugh so cute!

Love squirrels sooo much and really wish we had more of them!
Z7cgb70.png
Mannn I just saw they changed the chicken names! I loved having the breeds, made em feel more like real dragon pets
Mannn I just saw they changed the chicken names! I loved having the breeds, made em feel more like real dragon pets
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
no way ya'll bullied staff into changing silly chicken names on a dragon site bc they werent 'realistic'............ WE'RE TAKING CARE OF DRAGONS
no way ya'll bullied staff into changing silly chicken names on a dragon site bc they werent 'realistic'............ WE'RE TAKING CARE OF DRAGONS
DG7KWkt.png The Ichorborne Subspecies
About Me
Wishlist
Shadowbinder's Tears Shadowbinder Onyx Idol
[quote name="PLAYERNAME" date="2023-06-13 17:35:16" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-06-08 07:28:37" ] The Blue Orpington Chicken was renamed to Black Chicken The Welsummer Chicken was renamed to Rooster Silver Pekin Chicken was renamed to Silver Chicken Sebright Chicken was renamed to Red Chicken White Cochin Chicken was renamed to White Chicken Buff Brahma Chicken was renamed to Brown Chicken [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491947928475402240/1118337606816632922/no-fun-allowed-TM-733555067.jpg[/img] [/quote] [b]This type of comment is not okay, nor is disparaging other players for calling out inaccurate naming.[/b] If someone engaged in behavior that violates our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url][/b] or [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]Rules & Policies[/url][/b], report them for investigation and action. The above comment and other rule violating comments referring to the apparel name change have been removed. As for the chickens... [b]The chickens were renamed because we agreed that some were clearly inaccurate.[/b] Our original intent was to make it so that the new chicken apparel could all be pulled up with a single search term in the Game Database, Dressing Room, and dragon customization: "chicken". We tried to maintain that goal with the rename as best we could while remaining neutral yet accurate with their names. Thank you for understanding.
PLAYERNAME wrote on 2023-06-13 17:35:16:
Aequorin wrote on 2023-06-08 07:28:37:
The Blue Orpington Chicken was renamed to Black Chicken
The Welsummer Chicken was renamed to Rooster
Silver Pekin Chicken was renamed to Silver Chicken
Sebright Chicken was renamed to Red Chicken
White Cochin Chicken was renamed to White Chicken
Buff Brahma Chicken was renamed to Brown Chicken

no-fun-allowed-TM-733555067.jpg

This type of comment is not okay, nor is disparaging other players for calling out inaccurate naming.

If someone engaged in behavior that violates our Terms of Use or Rules & Policies, report them for investigation and action. The above comment and other rule violating comments referring to the apparel name change have been removed.

As for the chickens...

The chickens were renamed because we agreed that some were clearly inaccurate. Our original intent was to make it so that the new chicken apparel could all be pulled up with a single search term in the Game Database, Dressing Room, and dragon customization: "chicken". We tried to maintain that goal with the rename as best we could while remaining neutral yet accurate with their names.
Thank you for understanding.
I almost did a little jig out of happiness when I first saw all of the new job apparel. I also really love the exercise bands, and would love to see more “modern” clothes in the future!
I almost did a little jig out of happiness when I first saw all of the new job apparel. I also really love the exercise bands, and would love to see more “modern” clothes in the future!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135