Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
So they're finally here, performing for you~
So they're finally here, performing for you~
[quote name="@Aequorin" date="2023-06-08 07:28:37" ] [LIST] [*]The lilypad familiar has had its name changed from Lily Loch to Locomoting Lilypad [*]The Lily Lochness accidentally stocked in the gem marketplace and has been removed. [/LIST] [/quote] FYI the Locomoting Lilypad is still called the Lily Lochness in the second bullet point here
@Aequorin wrote on 2023-06-08 07:28:37:
  • The lilypad familiar has had its name changed from Lily Loch to Locomoting Lilypad
  • The Lily Lochness accidentally stocked in the gem marketplace and has been removed.

FYI the Locomoting Lilypad is still called the Lily Lochness in the second bullet point here
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Kinda upset that they changed the chicken names into something so generic, it felt so charming before. I was actually curious about googling them and finding out more about the breeds but ehh, I guess :/ Well, at least the apparel is still cute! and thank you devs for 10 years of awesome stuff!! Cant wait to see what's next!
Kinda upset that they changed the chicken names into something so generic, it felt so charming before. I was actually curious about googling them and finding out more about the breeds but ehh, I guess :/ Well, at least the apparel is still cute! and thank you devs for 10 years of awesome stuff!! Cant wait to see what's next!
Huh! How come the chickens were renamed? :O

EDIT: Ah, I see! Fair enough they wanted to be accurate, and my chicken army is still adorable and much-beloved!!! <3
Huh! How come the chickens were renamed? :O

EDIT: Ah, I see! Fair enough they wanted to be accurate, and my chicken army is still adorable and much-beloved!!! <3
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Owning chickens since I basically got born, thank you for renaming them.
If you don't want a Dachshund to be called Labrador, then please give the same respect to chicken breeds.
Owning chickens since I basically got born, thank you for renaming them.
If you don't want a Dachshund to be called Labrador, then please give the same respect to chicken breeds.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Where did Galore's gift go? I haven't picked it up yet, he's my go-to event countdown timer, but nothing is available now - even though it's not 6 o'clock yet!
Where did Galore's gift go? I haven't picked it up yet, he's my go-to event countdown timer, but nothing is available now - even though it's not 6 o'clock yet!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
I love the achievements but with just over 130 to collect I wish there was a “collect all” button XD
I love the achievements but with just over 130 to collect I wish there was a “collect all” button XD
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png
[quote name="PastelLight" date="2023-06-09 05:11:25" ] [quote name="Pride" date="2023-06-09 04:26:43" ] [quote name="Meltstso" date="2023-06-09 03:54:42" ] How to complete this task? (Give a name to one of your dragon's familiars) You can't give a name to a familiar![emoji=bogsneak scared size=1] [/quote] @meltstso yes you can! click on a dragon, and right above their familiar there is a lil paper icon. there u can give them a name! [/quote] WHAAAAAAAAT? Omg That's SO coooooool!! [/quote] I had no idea oh my gosh?? Literally came to this thread to see if anyone had asked about that achievement haha! Also happy anniversary FR!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=wing size=1]
PastelLight wrote on 2023-06-09 05:11:25:
Pride wrote on 2023-06-09 04:26:43:
Meltstso wrote on 2023-06-09 03:54:42:
How to complete this task?
(Give a name to one of your dragon's familiars)
You can't give a name to a familiar!
@meltstso yes you can! click on a dragon, and right above their familiar there is a lil paper icon. there u can give them a name!

WHAAAAAAAAT? Omg That's SO coooooool!!

I had no idea oh my gosh?? Literally came to this thread to see if anyone had asked about that achievement haha!

Also happy anniversary FR!!
oQTeZuq.png
For those of us who exalted only one of our progenitor dragons early on and then restored it as soon as that ability was enabled, how do we get credit for that restoration?
For those of us who exalted only one of our progenitor dragons early on and then restored it as soon as that ability was enabled, how do we get credit for that restoration?

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
Wait what do you mean Adventure mode is on?
Where?!?!
Wait what do you mean Adventure mode is on?
Where?!?!
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135