Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836
sigh, listed a whole stack of iron chests for 1287 treasure instead of gems...i know posting here's a long shot but
sigh, listed a whole stack of iron chests for 1287 treasure instead of gems...i know posting here's a long shot but
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
Uhh did someone just buy a single cucumber from me for a bunch of gems? Sorry, that listing was a total mistake, please contact me with a screenshot if you want your gems back
Uhh did someone just buy a single cucumber from me for a bunch of gems? Sorry, that listing was a total mistake, please contact me with a screenshot if you want your gems back
[s]Did anyone accidentally set a [item=inkwell feathered wings] for 3g instead of (presumably) 30g? I got it, happy to give it back![/s] Nevermind, found the username :)
Did anyone accidentally set a Inkwell Feathered Wings for 3g instead of (presumably) 30g? I got it, happy to give it back! Nevermind, found the username :)
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Hi, did anyone buy an Aether breed change for just under 80k? That was a complete mistake, it was meant to be a Blaze gene.
Hi, did anyone buy an Aether breed change for just under 80k? That was a complete mistake, it was meant to be a Blaze gene.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Just sniped this Gen 1 for 2T, if it wasn't a misprice, contact me with evidence. Will be holding it for a day before exalting. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86701693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867017/86701693_350.png[/img][/url]
Just sniped this Gen 1 for 2T, if it wasn't a misprice, contact me with evidence. Will be holding it for a day before exalting.
86701693_350.png
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia I'm in to red/green/yellow scheme so interested before you exalt if nobody claims
@Alphrussia I'm in to red/green/yellow scheme so interested before you exalt if nobody claims
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Okay! Will let you know if nobody has claim.
@gn0me
Okay! Will let you know if nobody has claim.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I just got a Reflect battlestone from the AH for 25g. The next cheapest is 300g. Was there a 0 missing?
I just got a Reflect battlestone from the AH for 25g. The next cheapest is 300g. Was there a 0 missing?
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
wow when did Reflect get so popular (or rare)?

it led me to investigate the Game Database for that battlestone and now I want to make a team of three Plague mages all with Reflect, Contaminate and Aid/Regen just to try reflecting healing on to the boss who has Virus...*

I also got a massive blast from the past reading my comment from when the Game Database was first introduced - 4 years ago already?!?

*Thinking maybe:
Put at least one mage stats into QCK just to try Contaminate the boss (even Haste this dragon)
One of the party should always be buffed with Reflect (can two or more party members be Reflecting at once if the spells were cast by different mages?)
One dragon should be a really heavy hitter, prioritise INT and be prepared to cast Aid asap after Virus buff activates
All dragons should have an Ambush and a Discipline stone
wow when did Reflect get so popular (or rare)?

it led me to investigate the Game Database for that battlestone and now I want to make a team of three Plague mages all with Reflect, Contaminate and Aid/Regen just to try reflecting healing on to the boss who has Virus...*

I also got a massive blast from the past reading my comment from when the Game Database was first introduced - 4 years ago already?!?

*Thinking maybe:
Put at least one mage stats into QCK just to try Contaminate the boss (even Haste this dragon)
One of the party should always be buffed with Reflect (can two or more party members be Reflecting at once if the spells were cast by different mages?)
One dragon should be a really heavy hitter, prioritise INT and be prepared to cast Aid asap after Virus buff activates
All dragons should have an Ambush and a Discipline stone
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Pretty sure it's because of the achievements! There's one where you have to reflect 10 attacks, so people probably started buying a lot of reflects, lol. That's actually why I checked it AH for it, if nobody wants this one back I'll resell it
@gn0me Pretty sure it's because of the achievements! There's one where you have to reflect 10 attacks, so people probably started buying a lot of reflects, lol. That's actually why I checked it AH for it, if nobody wants this one back I'll resell it
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836