Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 135
Wowzers! There's so much and so many amazing new things! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Thank you for all your hard work, FR Staff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Wowzers! There's so much and so many amazing new things! Thank you for all your hard work, FR Staff
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
nice nice!!
nice nice!!
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
Happy 10th anniversary and new achievements page day!
Happy 10th anniversary and new achievements page day!
CitL1lh.png yaZ9E.gif
Happy 10 years btw!

oh no.. looked at my achievement tab.. i hope theres a collect all button.. i have 129 to manually click its so tedious XD
Happy 10 years btw!

oh no.. looked at my achievement tab.. i hope theres a collect all button.. i have 129 to manually click its so tedious XD
6klg2iF.png
i don't know how i missed his skycat. please tell me the skycat has a name. please.
i don't know how i missed his skycat. please tell me the skycat has a name. please.
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
SO MUCH PRETTY SWAG I MUST HAVE IT ALL!

Thank you so much to all the FR staff and employees for working so hard on this event, and the site as a whole, week after week and year after year. This game has gotten me through some tough times in life, and I am so happy to be coming up on my 7 year anniversary as a player, later this year!
SO MUCH PRETTY SWAG I MUST HAVE IT ALL!

Thank you so much to all the FR staff and employees for working so hard on this event, and the site as a whole, week after week and year after year. This game has gotten me through some tough times in life, and I am so happy to be coming up on my 7 year anniversary as a player, later this year!
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
OH MY GODDDDDDD EVERYTHING LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GODDDDDDD EVERYTHING LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png
qivITIX.png
8O67LBq.png
[quote name="@Keileon" date="2023-06-10 15:13:44" ] Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...? [/quote] It was culturally wrong. A loch is a lake. Then it went to Lochness.. which also didn't hit the right note, as a Lochness is not a thing. It happens, other familiars have been renamed to avoid cultural misappropriation.
@Keileon wrote on 2023-06-10 15:13:44:
Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...?
It was culturally wrong. A loch is a lake. Then it went to Lochness.. which also didn't hit the right note, as a Lochness is not a thing.

It happens, other familiars have been renamed to avoid cultural misappropriation.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
And a happy 10 year birthday to all the old people lmao [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581256734610423832/1117262701853413546/Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_9.22.55_PM.png[/img] Achievements look great! Thank you for your ongoing efforts to make the site more enjoyable than it already is.
And a happy 10 year birthday to all the old people lmao

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_9.22.55_PM.png

Achievements look great! Thank you for your ongoing efforts to make the site more enjoyable than it already is.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2023-06-10 18:25:35" ] [quote name="@Keileon" date="2023-06-10 15:13:44" ] Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...? [/quote] It was culturally wrong. A loch is a lake. Then it went to Lochness.. which also didn't hit the right note, as a Lochness is not a thing. It happens, other familiars have been renamed to avoid cultural misappropriation. [/quote] Ah. I'm of the opinion that sometimes the aesthetic of a name is more important than complete cultural accuracy, but I see the reasoning at least.
SCB wrote on 2023-06-10 18:25:35:
@Keileon wrote on 2023-06-10 15:13:44:
Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...?
It was culturally wrong. A loch is a lake. Then it went to Lochness.. which also didn't hit the right note, as a Lochness is not a thing.

It happens, other familiars have been renamed to avoid cultural misappropriation.
Ah. I'm of the opinion that sometimes the aesthetic of a name is more important than complete cultural accuracy, but I see the reasoning at least.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 135