Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are you doing the Shock Switch ach?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm not. At least not yet.

I'm gonna wait a few weeks before seriously attempting it, as I think there's a decent chance the devs will lower the score needed considering the backlash for this particular achievement. The other achievements are all fine, but requiring you to spend at the very least half an hour clicking nonstop is. Not great. It's kinda wild because the time achievement is what? 7 minutes? That's way, way less difficult to achieve than the score one, and none of the other minigames' achievements take that long or are nearly as difficult either. I think it's very unbalanced as it is right now.
I'm not. At least not yet.

I'm gonna wait a few weeks before seriously attempting it, as I think there's a decent chance the devs will lower the score needed considering the backlash for this particular achievement. The other achievements are all fine, but requiring you to spend at the very least half an hour clicking nonstop is. Not great. It's kinda wild because the time achievement is what? 7 minutes? That's way, way less difficult to achieve than the score one, and none of the other minigames' achievements take that long or are nearly as difficult either. I think it's very unbalanced as it is right now.
Had attempted it now once on Easy and got to roughly 890.000 in 27 minutes.
I guess it's possible. I actually guess the Mahjong and Runestones point achievements will take me significantly longer to achieve.
Had attempted it now once on Easy and got to roughly 890.000 in 27 minutes.
I guess it's possible. I actually guess the Mahjong and Runestones point achievements will take me significantly longer to achieve.
1 2 3 4 5