Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49
up
up
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
Hi! How much for [item=Accent: this ancient light], please?
Hi! How much for Accent: this ancient light , please?
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@iamnohere hi! 650g is okay :))
@iamnohere hi! 650g is okay :))
Great! Gonna send a CR ^^
Great! Gonna send a CR ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
hello! I saw on the accent trading hub that you had but I don't see it on your post here so apologies in advance if you aren't taking offers for it asdfasdfasdg but I was wondering what you were pricing it at? Or if you would be interested in trades for any of these (or a mix/multiple depending?)

hello! I saw on the accent trading hub that you had but I don't see it on your post here so apologies in advance if you aren't taking offers for it asdfasdfasdg but I was wondering what you were pricing it at? Or if you would be interested in trades for any of these (or a mix/multiple depending?)

___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea HI! yeah, I do have it, but unfortunately it would probably only leave my lair on my end for extra wishlist customs or smth ;;-;; thank you for your trade offer though, I would be interested in this usually... if it helps, last sale of it I know was for 5kg in @/morn's thread recently, so maybe you could try to negotiate with the current ah listings as such.... ah, good luck!!
@leeedea HI! yeah, I do have it, but unfortunately it would probably only leave my lair on my end for extra wishlist customs or smth ;;-;; thank you for your trade offer though, I would be interested in this usually... if it helps, last sale of it I know was for 5kg in @/morn's thread recently, so maybe you could try to negotiate with the current ah listings as such.... ah, good luck!!
Up
Up
UP
UP
Up
Up
@Ottoman

Hey! I'm interested in your wind sprite, but I'd like to do partial gems and partial items. I can offer a few noc eggs, and I have a lot of elemental auras from the last year, particularly light auras. Interested?
@Ottoman

Hey! I'm interested in your wind sprite, but I'd like to do partial gems and partial items. I can offer a few noc eggs, and I have a lot of elemental auras from the last year, particularly light auras. Interested?
VvzrUJt.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49