Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49
@eldenring sure! I’d much prefer if at least half of it was in eggs or gems but. Kinda wanna get this thing off my hands so I won’t be too picky, so shoot me an offer? :D
@eldenring sure! I’d much prefer if at least half of it was in eggs or gems but. Kinda wanna get this thing off my hands so I won’t be too picky, so shoot me an offer? :D
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman Hi! Sorry if it isn't for sale, but I'm new to buying UMAs and wanted to know if this here was available for gems?

And, if so, how much would you like for it?
@Ottoman Hi! Sorry if it isn't for sale, but I'm new to buying UMAs and wanted to know if this here was available for gems?

And, if so, how much would you like for it?
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@horlzonline hi! For UMs it’s always good to check AH first, and then do a search with the skin ID on forums because AH prices are usually inflated!
In this case, that skin is up on AH for print price (800g), posted by the artist but…I’m trying to clear out my skins a little so you can have it for 750g, if you’d like! Your decision :>

Edit: shdjshsjsj sorry, I assumed you were a newbie—sorry if that was patronizing!!! I just know the whole um thing can be confusing, so I was trying to be helpful ^-^””
@horlzonline hi! For UMs it’s always good to check AH first, and then do a search with the skin ID on forums because AH prices are usually inflated!
In this case, that skin is up on AH for print price (800g), posted by the artist but…I’m trying to clear out my skins a little so you can have it for 750g, if you’d like! Your decision :>

Edit: shdjshsjsj sorry, I assumed you were a newbie—sorry if that was patronizing!!! I just know the whole um thing can be confusing, so I was trying to be helpful ^-^””
@ottoman Yes please! I would love to buy it for the 750g! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] Could you set up a PA for me? Or CR, whatever works best for you! EDIT: Its all good!! I'm not new to the game but I am to buying UMAs and generally interacting with the ingame economy outside of typical stuff LOL.. I'm always worried abt using the wrong etiquette or not knowing simple things I "should" given how long I've been playing. I appreciate the advice and kindness!
@ottoman Yes please! I would love to buy it for the 750g! Could you set up a PA for me? Or CR, whatever works best for you!

EDIT: Its all good!! I'm not new to the game but I am to buying UMAs and generally interacting with the ingame economy outside of typical stuff LOL.. I'm always worried abt using the wrong etiquette or not knowing simple things I "should" given how long I've been playing. I appreciate the advice and kindness!
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Auction for:
(2 copies) in progress here

10-print recolour (with bonus hearts) of
Auction for:
(2 copies) in progress here

10-print recolour (with bonus hearts) of
@Ottoman interested in this one if it's still available - what were you thinking would be reasonable for that? I just have no idea what ballpark, you don't give a price
@Ottoman interested in this one if it's still available - what were you thinking would be reasonable for that? I just have no idea what ballpark, you don't give a price
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard hi! Yeah, that one I have equipped. I’m honestly quite attached to it, which is why I didn’t say a price (usually prefer offers for tentative skins), but hm. Idk, maybe 4kg? Is that reasonable? This is a 5-print custom recolour, so I’m going off the (publicly sold) 10-print recolour having sold for 2kg as print price, and also the fact that this series of skins is (surprisingly?) supremely difficult to find (I would know…)

Idk though, down to negotiate?
@spikenard hi! Yeah, that one I have equipped. I’m honestly quite attached to it, which is why I didn’t say a price (usually prefer offers for tentative skins), but hm. Idk, maybe 4kg? Is that reasonable? This is a 5-print custom recolour, so I’m going off the (publicly sold) 10-print recolour having sold for 2kg as print price, and also the fact that this series of skins is (surprisingly?) supremely difficult to find (I would know…)

Idk though, down to negotiate?
@Ottoman haha yeah no that makes sense it just is very nearly perfect for one of my guys now that he's been scattered... you've got a bunch for sale let me look through and if I don't see anything else that catches my eye I may circle back around to that one :)
@Ottoman haha yeah no that makes sense it just is very nearly perfect for one of my guys now that he's been scattered... you've got a bunch for sale let me look through and if I don't see anything else that catches my eye I may circle back around to that one :)

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard yep, thanks for taking a look! I’m down to negotiate for all the skins I have prices listed for, too :]
@spikenard yep, thanks for taking a look! I’m down to negotiate for all the skins I have prices listed for, too :]
@Ottoman ourrrrghgh no I'm gonna circle around and - yeah, would you be willing to part with that one? I mostly have eggs rather than pure rn so let me know if you'd be willing to take those or if you'd be willing to pop it on a PA right now until I can liquidate.
@Ottoman ourrrrghgh no I'm gonna circle around and - yeah, would you be willing to part with that one? I mostly have eggs rather than pure rn so let me know if you'd be willing to take those or if you'd be willing to pop it on a PA right now until I can liquidate.

fr +0
he/him
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49