Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49
@lunox oh yeah, fair enough!

almandine petals was a limited print and had a print price of 2.5kg, the last time I saw it on AH was for 3kg so that's probably the value? Someone else on forums has it listed for 4kg But honestly I wouldn't sell it for 3kg lmao, I bought that one to keep.

zhao xia/eye catcher 2kg/1.5kg!

@lunox oh yeah, fair enough!

almandine petals was a limited print and had a print price of 2.5kg, the last time I saw it on AH was for 3kg so that's probably the value? Someone else on forums has it listed for 4kg But honestly I wouldn't sell it for 3kg lmao, I bought that one to keep.

zhao xia/eye catcher 2kg/1.5kg!

5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman

Hmm, I bought Divine Jewels for 15kg (yeah, I know, I cry even now, but Apel's skincents are to die for).

Would you take 5kg for all three, or you would you prefer the total of 5.5kg?
@Ottoman

Hmm, I bought Divine Jewels for 15kg (yeah, I know, I cry even now, but Apel's skincents are to die for).

Would you take 5kg for all three, or you would you prefer the total of 5.5kg?
@Lunox Ahh, I was using the most recent sales I could find for Divine jewels as price reference, (4kg and 8kg (admittedly 4-5 years ago!)), so sorry if I lowballed you!

The total would theoretically be 3kg+2kg+1.5kg=6.5kg, but I'm not selling for pure right now! Would you take all three + 4kg, then?

If not, yeah, I could do 3.5kg for zhao xia and eye catcher or 1.5kg just for eye catcher, but I'd rather work something out for divine jewels dkfjdkf
@Lunox Ahh, I was using the most recent sales I could find for Divine jewels as price reference, (4kg and 8kg (admittedly 4-5 years ago!)), so sorry if I lowballed you!

The total would theoretically be 3kg+2kg+1.5kg=6.5kg, but I'm not selling for pure right now! Would you take all three + 4kg, then?

If not, yeah, I could do 3.5kg for zhao xia and eye catcher or 1.5kg just for eye catcher, but I'd rather work something out for divine jewels dkfjdkf
@Ottoman

you're good on the low-balling. it's one of those accents that's difficult to price due to how many limited copies there were plus an artist who is no longer active!

I would be willing to do that trade though - all 3+4kg for Divine Jewels. :)
@Ottoman

you're good on the low-balling. it's one of those accents that's difficult to price due to how many limited copies there were plus an artist who is no longer active!

I would be willing to do that trade though - all 3+4kg for Divine Jewels. :)
@Ottoman oh my goodness, fellow imp enjoyer... i bow before your incredible collection!! if you're currently accepting art as payment, i have examples [url=https://dredges.carrd.co/]here[/url] and am ready to draw practically anything for beautiful UMs. currently eyeballing: [item=Skin: Who You Are] [item=Accent: Unwoven Light] [item=Skin: burn me polaris] (and [skin=49763] in your AH if i can scrounge the gems) i also have 2 imp f accents from my own store that i can dust off from storage, [item=Accent: Interstellar Oilspill] [item=Accent: Cosmic Oilspill] (each went for 400g) if they are your kind of style
@Ottoman

oh my goodness, fellow imp enjoyer... i bow before your incredible collection!! if you're currently accepting art as payment, i have examples here and am ready to draw practically anything for beautiful UMs. currently eyeballing:
Skin: Who You Are Accent: Unwoven Light Skin: burn me polaris
(and in your AH if i can scrounge the gems)

i also have 2 imp f accents from my own store that i can dust off from storage, Accent: Interstellar Oilspill Accent: Cosmic Oilspill (each went for 400g) if they are your kind of style
FR_-_Volchitsa.png
@ottoman

would you take for ? :D
@ottoman

would you take for ? :D
mothbrown.png
@exuvium sure! But ooh, you wouldn't do + 1-1.5-ish kg (?) for , would you? o.o
@exuvium sure! But ooh, you wouldn't do + 1-1.5-ish kg (?) for , would you? o.o
@volchitsa thank you! :D Always love another imp enjoyer. I actually sold the only copy of I'm willing to let go of, but the artist's copy is still on AH! :D
is tentative/I'd only do it for trades for other recolours of that skin, but your art is gorgeous and I'd love to trade either/both of the other two for art!

the problem is that i, uh. dont really have any humanoid characters rn but gimme a bit to figure something out, i Will make it work lmao, your art is so gorgeous. Would you do a rendered piece for both UMs? Or should I be thinking more sketches/monochrome/meme rewdraws kinda thing?

edit: (are you willing to do gijinka/humanoid designs based on dragons? lol)
@volchitsa thank you! :D Always love another imp enjoyer. I actually sold the only copy of I'm willing to let go of, but the artist's copy is still on AH! :D
is tentative/I'd only do it for trades for other recolours of that skin, but your art is gorgeous and I'd love to trade either/both of the other two for art!

the problem is that i, uh. dont really have any humanoid characters rn but gimme a bit to figure something out, i Will make it work lmao, your art is so gorgeous. Would you do a rendered piece for both UMs? Or should I be thinking more sketches/monochrome/meme rewdraws kinda thing?

edit: (are you willing to do gijinka/humanoid designs based on dragons? lol)
@Ottoman

thank you!! time to hustle so i can get that artist's copy before it disappears!! totally understand about the special UM, that set is so so gorgeous

i could do 2 sketchy spot/flat color (meme or serious) pieces for the 2 UM, or a single fancy schmancy rendered piece for both if that seems fair! i haven't gotten the chance to draw FR dragons for my examples YET but i'd love any opportunity to draw them if that's what you'd prefer. i would just ask you're extra honest about initial sketches, i wouldn't want to draw a beast not to your tastes!! otherwise i am super down to do gijinka/humanoid designs. if there's a vision you have in mind please feel free to let me know!!
@Ottoman

thank you!! time to hustle so i can get that artist's copy before it disappears!! totally understand about the special UM, that set is so so gorgeous

i could do 2 sketchy spot/flat color (meme or serious) pieces for the 2 UM, or a single fancy schmancy rendered piece for both if that seems fair! i haven't gotten the chance to draw FR dragons for my examples YET but i'd love any opportunity to draw them if that's what you'd prefer. i would just ask you're extra honest about initial sketches, i wouldn't want to draw a beast not to your tastes!! otherwise i am super down to do gijinka/humanoid designs. if there's a vision you have in mind please feel free to let me know!!
FR_-_Volchitsa.png
@volchitsa That sounds great, then! :DDDD I’ll pm you the deets tomorrow once I figure out what I want (lmao), thank you!!
@volchitsa That sounds great, then! :DDDD I’ll pm you the deets tomorrow once I figure out what I want (lmao), thank you!!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49