Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 400+ Club
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So there are over 630 achievements, and some are going to take a long time to get, especially for people like me that had stopped breeding their dragons. I'm using my nests for the first time in forever!

Still, there are a fair number that can be gotten already.

No rush, obviously, but I'm wondering how many people already have over 400. I had around 300 when it started, but doing easy things like dressing and undressing dragons, and buying exalt dragons from breeds that didn't pop gave me a lot more.
So there are over 630 achievements, and some are going to take a long time to get, especially for people like me that had stopped breeding their dragons. I'm using my nests for the first time in forever!

Still, there are a fair number that can be gotten already.

No rush, obviously, but I'm wondering how many people already have over 400. I had around 300 when it started, but doing easy things like dressing and undressing dragons, and buying exalt dragons from breeds that didn't pop gave me a lot more.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I have 411 right now. I haven't gone through to pick off the easy-to-finish extra tasks yet, since I want to wait until the number of users goes back down and the pages are faster to load again. It will be really interesting to see how high I can get in the next month!
I have 411 right now. I haven't gone through to pick off the easy-to-finish extra tasks yet, since I want to wait until the number of users goes back down and the pages are faster to load again. It will be really interesting to see how high I can get in the next month!
DoA7S6N.png 4fT5maI.png 894ypxu.png Ekx6TBM.png ?nZxWz=party_xy.png
I'm over 400. I've looked thru what's left and I still have some easier ones I can do. I look forward to having some goals to work towards.
I'm over 400. I've looked thru what's left and I still have some easier ones I can do. I look forward to having some goals to work towards.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
400+? I'm currently 500+
400+? I'm currently 500+
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Started with 1345 but I've been on FR for a long time and am active. I've already gotten the new familiars!
Started with 1345 but I've been on FR for a long time and am active. I've already gotten the new familiars!
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
i only have 120 rn bc i decided to take a break before the anniversary and so lost out on a lot of the super easy ones lmao

im kinda surprised tho, i dont have the 1000 exalt achievement? i could swear to you ive exalted more than 1000 dragons, esp with how into dom i used to be. weirdge.
i only have 120 rn bc i decided to take a break before the anniversary and so lost out on a lot of the super easy ones lmao

im kinda surprised tho, i dont have the 1000 exalt achievement? i could swear to you ive exalted more than 1000 dragons, esp with how into dom i used to be. weirdge.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
500+ here! Got a few more I should be able to clear out in the near future, but a lot of the remainder are impossible to do in the short term.
500+ here! Got a few more I should be able to clear out in the near future, but a lot of the remainder are impossible to do in the short term.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Y’all making me feel lame I’ve been here forever and don’t even have 200 xD
Y’all making me feel lame I’ve been here forever and don’t even have 200 xD
IMG_0247.jpg
I am at 392 right now, and am working on some Baldwin brewing to get me past the 400 mark.
I am at 392 right now, and am working on some Baldwin brewing to get me past the 400 mark.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
i could probably get to 400 easily before the real difficulty begins but i think its within my best interest to cool off for a moment, my hands are starting to hurt. everyone's always talking about their wrists though what are you all doing that im not.
i could probably get to 400 easily before the real difficulty begins but i think its within my best interest to cool off for a moment, my hands are starting to hurt. everyone's always talking about their wrists though what are you all doing that im not.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7