Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 400+ Club
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
407! been grabbing the low-hanging fruit (played runestones of the arcanist for the first time ever, bought fodder to fill out my missing breeds [weirdly it didn't count me as having an obelisk even though I have like a dozen of them]). I don't intend to be super serious about getting the rest of them, but it sure was fun clicking and getting a ton of free money today
407! been grabbing the low-hanging fruit (played runestones of the arcanist for the first time ever, bought fodder to fill out my missing breeds [weirdly it didn't count me as having an obelisk even though I have like a dozen of them]). I don't intend to be super serious about getting the rest of them, but it sure was fun clicking and getting a ton of free money today
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I'm at 421.
I'm at 421.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
got there before rollover. since i had to work today i'll consider that a w.
got there before rollover. since i had to work today i'll consider that a w.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I'm up to 459 on day 1. Gonna continue later on but I'm off to a pretty great start!
I'm up to 459 on day 1. Gonna continue later on but I'm off to a pretty great start!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
i'm pretty sure i've already gotten a lot of the clan & lair ones; i'll just have to shuffle things around to update the counter. same with the apply an [x] to a dragon and hatch a dragon with [x], but if those aren't part of the backlog that the system checks, then i guess i'll have to actually finish my projects lol

some of the cumulative advancements (reach [x] number of [y], e.g. buy 5 dragons from the AH) have no progress on them, even though i know for a fact i've done them (i've been on this site three years, no way have i not bought a single dragon off the AH), so i hope those update at some point bc i really don't want to have to spend more g/t on getting all of those
i'm pretty sure i've already gotten a lot of the clan & lair ones; i'll just have to shuffle things around to update the counter. same with the apply an [x] to a dragon and hatch a dragon with [x], but if those aren't part of the backlog that the system checks, then i guess i'll have to actually finish my projects lol

some of the cumulative advancements (reach [x] number of [y], e.g. buy 5 dragons from the AH) have no progress on them, even though i know for a fact i've done them (i've been on this site three years, no way have i not bought a single dragon off the AH), so i hope those update at some point bc i really don't want to have to spend more g/t on getting all of those
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
448 knocked out today \o/
448 knocked out today \o/
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
417 at the time of posting! :D
417 at the time of posting! :D
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: storm seeker
:D We're at 443 at the moment. Going to work on some of the easily achievable ones after rollover.
:D We're at 443 at the moment. Going to work on some of the easily achievable ones after rollover.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm at 430 :D And this is without the vast majority of the breeding ones since I have no space to accomplish any of those :D
I'm at 430 :D And this is without the vast majority of the breeding ones since I have no space to accomplish any of those :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
on the dot!

edit: well maybe not anymore
on the dot!

edit: well maybe not anymore
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they