Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 329 330
Naming inconsistency: Frosted Pocketmouse, Satin Pocketmouse, Gearspring Pocketmouse, and Wind-Up Pocketmouse all spell pocketmouse as one word, while Glowing Pocket Mouse spells pocket mouse as two words.

Since the latter was introduced much earlier than the other four, it may be that pocket mouse is correct, and that pocketmouse was just stuck with for the GW pocket mice.

edit: I myself had a typo lmao
Naming inconsistency: Frosted Pocketmouse, Satin Pocketmouse, Gearspring Pocketmouse, and Wind-Up Pocketmouse all spell pocketmouse as one word, while Glowing Pocket Mouse spells pocket mouse as two words.

Since the latter was introduced much earlier than the other four, it may be that pocket mouse is correct, and that pocketmouse was just stuck with for the GW pocket mice.

edit: I myself had a typo lmao
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
I'm not sure if this has been reported before and it's such small beans I'm not even sure how I noticed it but I was going through the battle stones in my hoard and noticed capitalization inconsistencies with the flight elements in the tooltips. Sometimes the element is capitalized, sometimes it is lower case, sometimes it's both in the same tooltip! There's just enough consistency across type of stone that it seems it might be intentional, but there's a few outliers and I figured I might as well make the report just in case. Examples: All of the Might and Acuity Fragments capitalize the element in the tooltip. [quote=Dark Acuity Fragment]When assigned, this fragment empowers one Shadow dragon with +2 Intellect.[/quote] All of the Hybrid Fragments capitalize all of the elements that can use each stone. [quote=Glass Hybrid Fragment]When assigned, this fragment empowers one Lightning, Ice, or Arcane dragon with +2 Intellect and +2 Quickness.[/quote] Ability Stones seem to have a mix, where the elemental type of damage is capitalized but the elemental type of dragon is not. [quote=Blazing Slash]A searing slash of raging flames. Deals close-combat Fire damage to one target. May only be used by fire dragons.[/quote] But that is not consistent across ability stones for all elements, such as water's which is lower-case in both usages. [quote=Wave Slash]A forceful slash of seawater. Deals physical water damage to one target. May only be used by water dragons.[/quote] Some of the ability stones also have the same word as the element used as a descriptor of the effect rather than a reference to a flight, which makes sense to not capitalize, but the reference to the dragon's elemental alignment is also not capitalized. [quote=Bright Bolt]A focused beam of bright light. Deals Light damage to one target. May only be used by light dragons.[/quote] [font=1]Edit: I did not need like 5 lines of blank space down here oooops[/font]
I'm not sure if this has been reported before and it's such small beans I'm not even sure how I noticed it but I was going through the battle stones in my hoard and noticed capitalization inconsistencies with the flight elements in the tooltips.

Sometimes the element is capitalized, sometimes it is lower case, sometimes it's both in the same tooltip!
There's just enough consistency across type of stone that it seems it might be intentional, but there's a few outliers and I figured I might as well make the report just in case.

Examples:
All of the Might and Acuity Fragments capitalize the element in the tooltip.
Dark Acuity Fragment wrote:
When assigned, this fragment empowers one Shadow dragon with +2 Intellect.

All of the Hybrid Fragments capitalize all of the elements that can use each stone.
Glass Hybrid Fragment wrote:
When assigned, this fragment empowers one Lightning, Ice, or Arcane dragon with +2 Intellect and +2 Quickness.

Ability Stones seem to have a mix, where the elemental type of damage is capitalized but the elemental type of dragon is not.
Blazing Slash wrote:
A searing slash of raging flames. Deals close-combat Fire damage to one target. May only be used by fire dragons.

But that is not consistent across ability stones for all elements, such as water's which is lower-case in both usages.
Wave Slash wrote:
A forceful slash of seawater. Deals physical water damage to one target. May only be used by water dragons.

Some of the ability stones also have the same word as the element used as a descriptor of the effect rather than a reference to a flight, which makes sense to not capitalize, but the reference to the dragon's elemental alignment is also not capitalized.
Bright Bolt wrote:
A focused beam of bright light. Deals Light damage to one target. May only be used by light dragons.

Edit: I did not need like 5 lines of blank space down here oooops
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
This really bugged me, so I figured I'd put it here. The item 'Primary Gene: Candy (Aether)' has it listed as changing the secondary gene in the description. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1053470265855705130/1115103602365710477/Screenshot_2023-06-04_10.21.25_PM.png[/img]
This really bugged me, so I figured I'd put it here. The item 'Primary Gene: Candy (Aether)' has it listed as changing the secondary gene in the description.

Screenshot_2023-06-04_10.21.25_PM.png
tn0RSo5.png opMOYhY.png 5iXiC8z.png
Went to the encyclopedia to read up on some of the dragons. In the Nocturnal page, last sentence under the Social part: [quote]Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in [b][u]an[/u][/b] lengthy communal games of copycat.[/quote] Is it supposed to be ".... to the next in a lengthy communal game..." as in there's only one game going on... Or is it supposed to be "... to the next in lengthy communal games..." as in, there could be many going on at once?
Went to the encyclopedia to read up on some of the dragons.
In the Nocturnal page, last sentence under the Social part:
Quote:
Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in an lengthy communal games of copycat.

Is it supposed to be ".... to the next in a lengthy communal game..." as in there's only one game going on...
Or is it supposed to be "... to the next in lengthy communal games..." as in, there could be many going on at once?
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
In the achievement "checkmate," it lists off all of the chess pieces as follows:
1 x Black King
1 x Black Queen
2 x Black Bishop
2 x Black Knight
2 x Black Rook
8 x Black King
1 x White King
1 x White Queen
2 x White Bishop
2 x White Knight
2 x White Rook
8 x White Pawn

It says "8 x Black King" instead of "8 x Black Pawn."
In the achievement "checkmate," it lists off all of the chess pieces as follows:
1 x Black King
1 x Black Queen
2 x Black Bishop
2 x Black Knight
2 x Black Rook
8 x Black King
1 x White King
1 x White Queen
2 x White Bishop
2 x White Knight
2 x White Rook
8 x White Pawn

It says "8 x Black King" instead of "8 x Black Pawn."
Vinegar flavored pretzels. No, you don't get any context
The achievements "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (5)", "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50)", "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (100)" and "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (200)" all have 'total' incorrectly spelt as 'totel' in the description.
The achievements "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (5)", "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50)", "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (100)" and "How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (200)" all have 'total' incorrectly spelt as 'totel' in the description.
tumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png xXxXxXxXxX

greetings earthlings oUo
Achievement: This Seems Like Maybe a Bad Deal
Complete a swap for the Broken Penny Jar with Tripp at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post

Broken Penny Jar links to Black Tulip Flowerfall instead of the correct ID!
Achievement: This Seems Like Maybe a Bad Deal
Complete a swap for the Broken Penny Jar with Tripp at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post

Broken Penny Jar links to Black Tulip Flowerfall instead of the correct ID!
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/gdM6f0m/CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg[/img][/center] 8x Black King instead of 8x Black Pawn
CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg

8x Black King instead of 8x Black Pawn
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1116379099905150997/1116389389312999544/Screenshot_2023-06-08_093207.png[/img] I [i]think[/i] that the first achievement is meant to be 100000 lifetime treasure and needs a description, while the bottom achievement should have 200000 in the title
Screenshot_2023-06-08_093207.png

I think that the first achievement is meant to be 100000 lifetime treasure and needs a description, while the bottom achievement should have 200000 in the title

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
Bold text errors: The achievement "Let's Not Harp About the Past" is either missing some bold text on the word "Aerie" or it's improperly present on "Ancient" in [i]Ancient Aerie[/i]. [quote]Excavate every item from the [i][b]Ancient[/b] Aerie[/i] digsite at [b]Arlo's Ancient Artifacts[/b] at the [b]Trading Post[/b][/quote] "Discoveries in the Depths" doesn't bold [i]Deepsea Dive[/i] at all. Not sure if it should or not. ^_^; [quote]Excavate every item from the [i]Deepsea Dive[/i] digsite at [b]Arlo's Ancient Artifacts[/b] at the [b]Trading Post[/b][/quote] I believe all instances of "Marketplace Marauder" are missing bold text on the word "Treasure" in [i]Treasure Marketplace[/i]. Not sure this one isn't intentional, though. [quote]Buy 1 familiar item from the Treasure [b]Marketplace[/b][/quote] Also a bolding and/or capitalization inconsistency on "treasure" in "Dominance Discount Dealmaker": [quote](either in the treasure [b]Marketplace[/b] or ... )[/quote]
Bold text errors:

The achievement "Let's Not Harp About the Past" is either missing some bold text on the word "Aerie" or it's improperly present on "Ancient" in Ancient Aerie.
Quote:
Excavate every item from the Ancient Aerie digsite at Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at the Trading Post

"Discoveries in the Depths" doesn't bold Deepsea Dive at all. Not sure if it should or not. ^_^;
Quote:
Excavate every item from the Deepsea Dive digsite at Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at the Trading Post

I believe all instances of "Marketplace Marauder" are missing bold text on the word "Treasure" in Treasure Marketplace. Not sure this one isn't intentional, though.
Quote:
Buy 1 familiar item from the Treasure Marketplace

Also a bolding and/or capitalization inconsistency on "treasure" in "Dominance Discount Dealmaker":
Quote:
(either in the treasure Marketplace or ... )
______ My subspecies:

Custodians

Surgeons &
Chirurgeons
______
e9zjkNh.png
______
RWIOMq1.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 329 330